Belichick Coaching Malpractice-Fire Him Now!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Belichick Coaching Malpractice-Fire Him Now!!!!

No coach in the NFL leading by 6 with 2 minutes left and 4th and 2 at your own 28 yard line goes for it and leaves the opposition with a short field like that. You punt and you play defense and make the opponent go 70 yards to beat you. Also the decision says to your defense that you as a coach think they are pathetic, and what does that do to the confidence of your defense????
      Any other coach would immediately be fired for this idiotic decision that cost the Patriots a hard fought game. This is worse than Grady Little!!! Belichicks decision
    is the worst coaching decision I have ever witnessed. He does not deserve a job after this!!!! Fire  him now and send a message- we won't tolerate his arrogant bull any more!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Re: Belichick Coaching Malpractice-Fire Him Now!!!!

No one goes for it on 4th and 13 in a Super Bowl either with a Pro Bowl kicker to hit a 47 yarder.BB Blew this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitymo. Show mitymo's posts

Belichhick is the  best coach in the history of the league.
    However, that was the STUPIDIST coaching decision I have seen in 40 years of watching the NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Thanks Bill.  December 6th.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Belichick Coaching Malpractice-Fire Him Now!!!!:
    [QUOTE] No coach in the NFL leading by 6 with 2 minutes left and 4th and 2 at your own 28 yard line goes for it and leaves the opposition with a short field like that. You punt and you play defense and make the opponent go 70 yards to beat you. Also the decision says to your defense that you as a coach think they are pathetic, and what does that do to the confidence of your defense????   Any other coach would immediately be fired for this idiotic decision that cost the Patriots a hard fought game. This is worse than Grady Little!!! Belichicks decision is the worst coaching decision I have ever witnessed. He does not deserve a job after this!!!! Fire  him now and send a message- we won't tolerate his arrogant bull any more!!!
    Posted by bramrok[/QUOTE]

Shut up!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick Coaching Malpractice-Fire Him Now!!!!:
    [QUOTE] Belichhick is the  best coach in the history of the league. However, that was the STUPIDIST coaching decision I have seen in 40 years of watching the NFL.
    Posted by mitymo[/QUOTE]

The ghost of Vince Lombardi says hello son.

Belichick is NOTHING without his ILLEGAL advantages.

Mangini exposed Belichick for what he is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitymo. Show mitymo's posts

In Response to Belichick Coaching Malpractice-Fire Him Now!!!!:
    [QUOTE] No coach in the NFL leading by 6 with 2 minutes left and 4th and 2 at your own 28 yard line goes for it and leaves the opposition with a short field like that. You punt and you play defense and make the opponent go 70 yards to beat you. Also the decision says to your defense that you as a coach think they are pathetic, and what does that do to the confidence of your defense????   Any other coach would immediately be fired for this idiotic decision that cost the Patriots a hard fought game. This is worse than Grady Little!!! Belichicks decision is the worst coaching decision I have ever witnessed. He does not deserve a job after this!!!! Fire  him now and send a message- we won't tolerate his arrogant bull any more!!!
    Posted by bramrok[/QUOTE]

I agree that this was pure arrogance. But, if you fire Belichick, who are you going to hire...Richie Cotite???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitymo. Show mitymo's posts

This is the end of Belichick's run. The Pats are done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

It looked like to me that Brady talked him into going for it.  It looked like they had a discussion and Belichick nodded his head.  Still a stupid decision.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I agree with the dice roll.  Indy's defense was in terrible shape, the Patriots' defense was in terrible shape, and the correct play was called.  It was way over a 50% chance of winning, and a punt was not as good a chance, not with all that time on the clock. 

The play selection was good.  Usually Welker doesn't juggle.  It would have been within seconds of game over if the Patriots had a first down, then ran three times and punted.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Hire Beatrix Kiddo and Kill Bill 's tenure as a NFL coach

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I don't want him fired but clearly without question one of the dumest calls I've seen by any coach. There is a difference between losing the game and giving the game away. He absolutely gave the game away.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoodrich. Show hoodrich's posts

Really????? he definetly choked,but fire the B???? u gotta be kidding! u need to be fired as a fan! u should be traded to the jets.... the idiots come out when the pats lose.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Give Bill a chance to explain this decision.  He didn't wake up a moron today.  4th and 2 versus stopping Manning?  It's unconventional; but has some logic to it.  But I am still happy.  See you December 6th

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

and if we made it he would be a genius. We'll be seeing the Colts again this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

I will defend Belichick til death. Any coach that can come in and win a Super Bowl in 3 out of 4 seasons and then go undefeated in the regular season two years later has my respect. Ever since those Super Bowl wins, I've trusted everything Belichick has done and refuse to stab the guy in the back. Be grateful for what you have. In fact, I would give the guy a standing ovation next home game for what he's done for the Pats. I've had my two cents

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]It looked like to me that Brady talked him into going for it.  It looked like they had a discussion and Belichick nodded his head.  Still a stupid decision.

Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what happened. It was a bad decision but one that Brady pushed for.

The whole game went down the tube after the Maroney fumble. The Pats beat them silly for 3 quarters and then laid down like it was planned. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

It's always the end of the game decisions that are scrutinzed. Never mind the defense let up 35 points.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanpaul33. Show fanpaul33's posts

[QUOTE]It's always the end of the game decisions that are scrutinzed. Never mind the defense let up 35 points.
    Posted by AlexFilides[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

i just think it is time to fire him- he was outcoached in the super bowl by tom
    coughlin, remember? he is an island unto himself and he is so arrrogant and feels so invulnerable to being fired , that he will do wierd things like that- he had his run and was a good coach for a certain time but the cupboard is empty now
    and we need to move forward- think about it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

furthermore, Belichick is the most coldblooded football coach in the game- he gets rid of Seymour, he gets rid of Law, Asante Samuel, his concept is that no one player is worth that much money and anyone on the team can be cut at any time if that player does not perform perfectly- so apply his logic to his own, believe me, Belichick's done and he will be fired soon and sooner than all of the Belichick fanatics think

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

Kill the Jets