Belichick documentary on NFL Network tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Belichick documentary on NFL Network tonight

http://www.nfl.com/videos/a-football-life/09000d5d8223825c/Exclusive-sneak-peek-A-Football-Life-Bill-Belichick?module=HP11_cp

The producer was on Cowherd's radio show today and he shared some thoughts on Belichick as well. This is can't miss for Patriots fans and haters alike.

Apparently, the funniest, most shocking moment is in the second episode when a player invites Bill to his halloween party. Belichick's costume of choice is going to shock and amuse everyone, says the producer.

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Belichick documentary on NFL Network tonight

I heard that this morning.  This IS must see t.v.  Get your popcorn ready.  I am gonna roll a fatty and enjoy the footage.  I still cant believe he opened his door to NFL films for a whole season.  He does have a lot of respect for Sable(sp) and the game itself and finally realized he should document his story while he has a chance and is admitting to being a historic figure in the league. I hope it clears the air on his personality and what is percieved my public and media.  The guy really is down to earth and a jokester.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick documentary on NFL Network tonight:
    I heard that this morning.  This IS must see t.v.  Get your popcorn ready.  I am gonna roll and fatty and enjoy the footage.  I still cant believe he opened his door to NFL films for a whole season.  He does have a lot of respect for Sable(sp) and the game itself and finally realized he should document his story while he has a chance and is admitting to being a historic figure in the league. I hope it clears the air on his personality and what is percieved my public and media.  The guy really is down to earth and a jokester.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

That's the thing. Even if ESPN ran a one-episode special on "The greatest coach ever in the history of Boston football", he'd decline to do it through them because of their Spygate smear campaign. He respects NFL Films and Sabol. He knows they do it the right way and this is something he can do to boost his legacy. He knows his legacy already. The guys fishing boat is named 'V Rings' for crying out loud! And I'd love people to see a different side to Belichick but again, keep winning and people will still point to the 'cheating.' Oh well. Maybe it'll subside over time, once he's done with the game. The greatest ever considering the era he coached in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Does anyone know if this will be released to other networks or available on DVD later?
    (I don't have NFL Network).

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Does anyone know if this will be released to other networks or available on DVD later? (I don't have NFL Network).
    Posted by nyjoseph

Pretty sure it'll be on DVD later but you may also be able to watch it on nfl.com after it aires. I could be wrong. I'll check back and post the link if I find it tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick documentary on NFL Network tonight : I am surprised Brady sat down with ESPN for the Brady 6.  I really am.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Same. I think that was pressure put on by ESPN on Kraft because of the whole ESPNBoston launch. ESPN knows they have the infrastructure to take on local papers' coverage of the Patriots and I think they held a gun to Kraft's head. Just my take on it, at least.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

I was trying to explain this to a buddy of mine the other day who only knows BB the guy at the podium. He puts on a that guise in order to keep a focus, a mentality, as well as to protect the players.   It should be old news at this point, but some fans of other teams just can't let it go.  They want him to be all smiley like Dungy or all friendly off camera like Cowher.  It's just now how the guy is rigged or how he wants to perform as a coach. He can't flip the switch. Once the game is set to go, during and after, he's BB the coach. If any fan had a coach as consistent as this, they'd love it.  It doesn't mean that's how BB is all the time.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I think what BB has done is create a simple template for which the whole organization can follow when dealing with the media or anyone outside their immediate "family.

When answering questions with the media, he stays true to his "rules of engagement".  There is no opportunity for anyone to misinterpret what he says or how he says it.  He just follows a very simple formula of answering a question without answering it.

While it might be frustrating for the media as they never get a juicy story they can create, it is pure genius from BB.   It protects his players and locker room from the chaos that can be created from the media.

While I myself would love more info from him, it certainly beats the days of Pete Carrol at the podium! 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Can't wait. Got it set to tape.

I wonder if Rex watched the trailer, or will watch tonight? If he watched the trailer, he probably got very excited around the 2:08 mark and can't wait for the full length episode.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Does anyone know if this will be released to other networks or available on DVD later? (I don't have NFL Network).
    Posted by nyjoseph

Firstrowsports.eu  broadcasts the NFL channel. You might be able to see it there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Belichick documentary on NFL Network tonight:
    Apparently, the funniest, most shocking moment is in the second episode when a player invites Bill to his halloween party. Belichick's costume of choice is going to shock and amuse everyone, says the producer. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!!
    Posted by apdynasty23

I don't think it will shock everyone, it's kind of obvious who he dressed up as.  Since I was there I took a picture of him that night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Belichick documentary on NFL Network tonight : I don't think it will shock everyone, it's kind of obvious who he dressed up as.  Since I was there I took a picture of him that night.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

LMAO!!

King of the Photoshop does it again...

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I got some pretty crucial goosebumps throughout that little sneak peak. Can't wait to see it tonight!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Thanks for reminding. Gonna sit back with some Ocotberfest and enjoy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

How awesome was that? I loved the part where Derrick Mason was talking smack to Bill and Bill was like, "would ya shut the ffuck up? we'll talk after the game. look at the scoreboard, just shut the ffuck up Derrick." My guess is that if Bill were mic'd up again this season we'd hear a lot more of that smack talk coming from Mason. But that was an awesome documentary; can't wait for next Thursday for Part II.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yes, that was amazing stuff. The stuff from Giants stadium was really cool to see. I just don't get how people can NOT like the guy? He wins, he protects his players, he treats the media like they're morons, which most of them are, and oh yeah, he wins.

I could watch a hundred episodes of this stuff.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I'm right with ya, AP. And how about Bill's wife? Total smokeshow. Your pic shows that off enough but it was cool to see her in the mix(sort of). I can see Bill's son having a future in the NFL with coaching. I mean who wouldn't benefit from being around Bill 24/7? But how awkward was it to see Bill try to throw a football? Haha it's a good thing he's a genius.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

How awesome was that? I loved the part where Derrick Mason was talking smack to Bill and Bill was like, "would ya shut the ffuck up? we'll talk after the game. look at the scoreboard, just shut the ffuck up Derrick." My guess is that if Bill were mic'd up again this season we'd hear a lot more of that smack talk coming from Mason. But that was an awesome documentary; can't wait for next Thursday for Part II.
    Posted by IrishMob7

Wasn't Mason who dropped the game ending pass?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

That was great, loved it! Can't wait until part 2 next week

Sections
Shortcuts