Belichick doesn't have it anymore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Belichick doesn't have it anymore

After the playoff loss and especially then losing the PRO BOWL started getting me worried. Now as I watched some of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am I'm realizing he just doesn't have it. His pro partner Tim Petrovic is playing horrible and BB did nothing to correct it making no adjustments and not coaching him up enough. If he can't coach and manage someones golf game then how is he going to coach a 53 man roster?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Belichick doesn't have it anymore

another one on ignore for stupid posts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Mildly humorous . . .   but done to death.

No points awarded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Belichick doesn't have it anymore:
    After the playoff loss and especially then losing the PRO BOWL started getting me worried. Now as I watched some of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am I'm realizing he just doesn't have it. His pro partner Tim Petrovic is playing horrible and BB did nothing to correct it making no adjustments and not coaching him up enough. If he can't coach and manage someones golf game then how is he going to coach a 53 man roster?
    Posted by Homecheese

Did you say Pro Bowl?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

All this requires for an adequate answer, is a few seconds of meager research...  Bill Belichick + Tim Petrovic + ???   Rounding out the playing trio?  Herm Edwards...Herman "mental case" Edwards.  Edwards: Colts, Jets, ESPN, gay-bashing, overly righteous, non-winning, imbec!le (he might be the 3rd anti-christ in fact)...  Anyway, tha's a he!!a 'lota bad mojo folks; Bad Mojo, which Petrovic is suffering considerably under (ya might as well put Petravic on pain meds, place him in an iron scuba suit & give him a broken wiffle ball bat and tell him to hit oblong ball-bearings into a door lock @ 400+ yds, with the sickening degree of Herm's ill-effecting magic).  Bill Belichick?  No...  Belichick has super godlike self-sustaining perpetually creating mojo into infinity.  Mojo, which as everyone knows, is only MILDLY transferable, Which is clearly the reason Petravic is only playing REALLY bad...but hasn't been electrocuted by an Edwards induced lightning storm or swallowed into some freak tornado or something. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Bill Murray is playing great golf and is paired with D.A Points. How about replacing BB as coach with Bill Murray?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Bill we trust.

He's golfing without a ball........good idea.  No ball = no strokes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I fear for those sitting at the table...."FORE!!!!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Actually I'm glad the guys taking a little time off from football.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Someone is clearly chewing on last year's Valentine candy with this post...
    Be careful you don't break a tooth imparting even further damage too your
    already depleted resource structure...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Well since this thread has gone off the deep end, even though- I'm sorta uncertain it was ever grounded at all, Look I'm just gonna throw this up in the air here...  Does anyone else find it funny as f'n he!! when monkees attack skinny asian dudes?  I mean, it doesn't even matter if it's spider monkees, squirells, howlers- Because it's like, when that asian guy runs and screams, I'm like, "Haha, What is he even Saying?"  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick doesn't have it anymore:
    Well since this thread has gone off the deep end, even though- I'm sorta uncertain it was ever grounded at all, Look I'm just gonna throw this up in the air here...  Does anyone else find it funny as f'n he!! when monkees attack skinny asian dudes?  I mean, it doesn't even matter if it's spider monkees, squirells, howlers- Because it's like, when that asian guy runs and screams, I'm like, "Haha, What is he even Saying?"  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Ill bet we can find the monkey atack videos on youtube laz.  Then we won't have to keep our own monkeys anymore.

A monkeys golfing vid might be good too. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick doesn't have it anymore : Ill bet we can find the monkey atack videos on youtube laz.  Then we won't have to keep our own monkeys anymore. A monkeys golfing vid might be good too. 
    Posted by bostatewarrior

Couple added thoughts here...

First, I already looked and I couldn't find even a single good one whatsoever.  And it makes me kinda sad.  This earth has way too much of some things, and not nearly enough of some others.. Needed More: Monkey attacks Asian Guy, Nicaraguan Cigars, young skinny brunettes in Ct. 

Second, I DID come across a couple pretty disturbing videos of- Apparently there's asian guys sitting on busy streets paning to tourists, with acts that include 2 or 3 small monkees on small leashes doin' weird skits and random stuff that he tells them ta do...  Never thought I'd be rooting forthose godless, biting, dirty face-tearing-off, miserable little beasts (you guys already know how I feel about monkees & crocodiles).  But man, It's like their held hostage & being tortured so some dude can make a few pennies off their suffering.  Slave monkees would ONLY be right, IF said monkees were in some distant planet of the apes parrallel, The power dons on this planet...which, in that case, I'd do my part to kill each and every last one of them.

Thirdly...It's not like I'm being all eurocentric-sc#mbag-American anticultural on these asian guys, As I'm laughing hysterically the 1 single time I saw one screaming in his funny little language and running while the monkee gave chase attempting to bite him... No.  Because look, It is EXTREMELY fair to say that IF I happened to be the one from Asia (or where-ever) WATCHING some fat white American being chased by monkees, Boy-You can bet your last buck, it'd be ME in pure laughing fits til no end.  I'd be like, "Oh, How's that ya white imperialist big-boy bast#rd...REAL tough guy now huh, Runnin for your life from a lil baby monkee. Ha-ha, Good luck gettin North Korea to bow to your sanctions, after they get'a load a this vid." (also: this would be in an asian language, not english)  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

One of the dumbest posts in the history of these forums.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

One of the dumbest posts in the history of these forums.
    Posted by 4Adam13

And lemme tell ya, A person can't just rise to "the A#1 Dumbest Post EVER," just like that...stuff takes years and an infinity of "Well, he's just sorta stup!d" to reach this level. 

Glad I didn't go in like I wanted to initially, to add this:
    I'd be like, "Oh, How's that ya white imperialist big-boy bast#rd...REAL tough guy now huh, Runnin for your life from a lil baby monkee. Ha-ha, Good luck gettin North Korea's Chairman Moo Goo Gai Pan, or WhoeverTH's up in that badboy, to bow to your sanctions, after they get'a load a this vid." (also: this would be in an asian language, not english)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I thought I was going to have to chew somebody out but saw it was a good joke. I guess the others lost their sense of humour.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Cue Mt. Hurl as the teenie bopper rep to take this bait and run with it, too.

Yes, Belichick doesn't have it anymore.   Slow morning, goobers?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

These trolls are such morons

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Nothing, and no one lasts forever. I am no philosopher, but, I suspect BB is "near the end", or reached his, as Patriot head coach. IMO, his biggest, most damaging mistake he ever made as the above, causing the team to lose their last game, by publicly penalizing Welker, in holding him out of the starting lineup-- that being such a distraction to the entire team, that their play was inferior enough , resulting in the outcome that occurred. Now, with his recent move with Mankins, I feel the player will no doubt decide he will be better off with another team. IMO- a huge mistake, right after the Welker one. WE All watched how, almost over night, the overall play of th entire O line, improved so much, the minute he came back into uniform, this past season. As a Patriot fan, I cannot recall that ever happening before, on this team. Evidently, it did not  impress BB to the extent that he thinks Mankins is worth it. I do, and if you do also, contribute here-----please

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

Laz,

Forgive the @ZZ kissing post, but you absolutely kill me. Every time I read one of your posts I think, I wish I had written that or I wish I was capable of writing that.

You sir are Bill Simmons 180 proof version. I leave you now to search for monkees killing Asian guys videos. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz, Forgive the @ZZ kissing post, but you absolutely kill me. Every time I read one of your posts I think, I wish I had written that or I wish I was capable of writing that.
    You sir are Bill Simmons 180 proof version. I leave you now to search for monkees killing Asian guys videos
    ."

THIS is the only reason I write.  I'd like to think somewhere, some- way, I can make another person, who hopefully sees life as cruel, miserable & pointless, as me- (oh, and unfair) -just a speck better...  Except in reality, no.  I don't do this in the real world, because it usually costs money, and if it doesn't cost money, than it definately costs time or effort.  Like if some homeless guy would happen to ask me for a buck because he hadn't eaten for 2 days, or something, I'd say, "I ain't made a' money, but I CAN give you some sage advice...".  He'd say of course, "What's the advice."  "I forget," I'd say, then walk away.  But see, I didn't forget I just got other stuff to do...

Seriously, I'd like to think that TRULLY in reality, I'm different than what I portray myself to be here (nutcase)...but, I'm beginning to think people see me as I am (nutcase).  Real Life Example: Recently, I actually happened to come across one of my college roommates managing at home depot.  He said to me,

"Hey Laz, Remember the year you moved off campus, to some sh#tty run down house, and I went & visited you, And ya brought me up to your room upstairs in which you had actually hauled like 20 huge bags of beach sand you bought somewhere, spread them all on your floor, added a concrete urn, and even painted green palm trees across the walls?"

"Of course," I told him, "I'll never forget the beach room. My roommate ended up getting scabies, and he kept being bitten by whatever micro-bugs were in that sand. The resta the guys in the house shoveled it out, but not b/c the scabies, because it was collapsing the living room ceiling underneath my room. But not me, I just watched em shovel from the couch."

Laughing hard, he now said, "Yea, but do remember that SPECIFIC night, I came to visit you in that off-campus house?"

"No. Why," I asked?

He then said to me, "Well, you expressed to me that your 'beach room' was incomplete and would ALWAYS be sorely lacking until you got yourself a plant for your urn... BUT, since you spent all your money on beach sand and just the right perfect green palm color paint, you couldn't by a plant AND afford the beer me & you were slugging down. So, you convinced me to be the lookout as you broke a window of the campus green house in order to swipe a plant...".

"What happened next," I asked him?

He said, "Well, we got to the greenhouse and ya punched a window in with your fist, but then there was no plant in the small area where you punched out that greenhouse pane...So, you punched another window pane out. Still no plant. Then smash, out goes a third one. Finally=A Plant". 
    "But," he said almost crying now, "You threw it away p!ssed off b/c that plant you finally pulled out, happened to be small potted green peas
    "THEN," he said, "You insanely convinced me to head back, but a crowd of like 5 or 6 students were already gathered on the walkway near the greenhouse talking about the busted windows... That's when you asked them, 'WhatTH happened HERE?!' And some girl said, 'Some bast#rd busted these windows out.' And you said to her, just before we casually strolled away to the sound of arriving sirens, 'Jesus, freshman got no respect for school property.'"

"Did I get arrested," I asked him?

Laughing hysterically now, my former roommate said, "No, we just headed back to your beach room, at which time you started chowing on some giftbox of mini-sausages & tiny cheeses that apparently your aunt sent to you. I passed out on your futon to this, but when I awoke early in the morn, I found you passed out face first into the cheeses and sausages and in your sand. I woke you, and there were like 6 tiny cheese and sausage blocks stuck to you shirt."

Laughing too now, I said, "What'd we do next."

He said, "Well I just went on home at which point you started munching on the mini-garlic pepper sausage that was stuck to your neck."

~Yes...Real Story...Which I had forgotten...because it wasn't crazy enough for me to remember it.  Doesn't this type of stuff happen to other people?  Imo, this was all pretty forgettable & benign.         

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Seriously? Is this Homecheese for real??? If the Pats don't win the SB every year, the coaches and players are on the way out???

One of the craziest posts ever!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

From the looks of his GF I bet he ab crunches a lot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Belichick doesn't have it anymore : Bellichick still has cut calves (impressive) but that paunch in the middle isn't looking too good...gotta hit the ab crunch bill
    Posted by JintsFan

Bill Belichick's like a mafia don... Ya think a mob boss's gotta do ab crunches?  Don Corleone forkin over 40 bucks for that ab-squeeze junk in the vain attempt the redhead in the next cubicle might talk ta him more?  No way...that's for the resta us schmucks.

Sections
Shortcuts