Belichick doesn't have it anymore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Belichick doesn't have it anymore

After the playoff loss and especially then losing the PRO BOWL started getting me worried. Now as I watched some of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am I'm realizing he just doesn't have it. His pro partner Tim Petrovic is playing horrible and BB did nothing to correct it making no adjustments and not coaching him up enough. If he can't coach and manage someones golf game then how is he going to coach a 53 man roster?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Belichick doesn't have it anymore

another one on ignore for stupid posts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Mildly humorous . . .   but done to death.

No points awarded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Belichick doesn't have it anymore:
    After the playoff loss and especially then losing the PRO BOWL started getting me worried. Now as I watched some of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am I'm realizing he just doesn't have it. His pro partner Tim Petrovic is playing horrible and BB did nothing to correct it making no adjustments and not coaching him up enough. If he can't coach and manage someones golf game then how is he going to coach a 53 man roster?
    Posted by Homecheese

Did you say Pro Bowl?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Bill Murray is playing great golf and is paired with D.A Points. How about replacing BB as coach with Bill Murray?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Bill we trust.

He's golfing without a ball........good idea.  No ball = no strokes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I fear for those sitting at the table...."FORE!!!!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Actually I'm glad the guys taking a little time off from football.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Someone is clearly chewing on last year's Valentine candy with this post...
    Be careful you don't break a tooth imparting even further damage too your
    already depleted resource structure...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick doesn't have it anymore:
    Well since this thread has gone off the deep end, even though- I'm sorta uncertain it was ever grounded at all, Look I'm just gonna throw this up in the air here...  Does anyone else find it funny as f'n he!! when monkees attack skinny asian dudes?  I mean, it doesn't even matter if it's spider monkees, squirells, howlers- Because it's like, when that asian guy runs and screams, I'm like, "Haha, What is he even Saying?"  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Ill bet we can find the monkey atack videos on youtube laz.  Then we won't have to keep our own monkeys anymore.

A monkeys golfing vid might be good too. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

One of the dumbest posts in the history of these forums.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I thought I was going to have to chew somebody out but saw it was a good joke. I guess the others lost their sense of humour.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

These trolls are such morons

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Nothing, and no one lasts forever. I am no philosopher, but, I suspect BB is "near the end", or reached his, as Patriot head coach. IMO, his biggest, most damaging mistake he ever made as the above, causing the team to lose their last game, by publicly penalizing Welker, in holding him out of the starting lineup-- that being such a distraction to the entire team, that their play was inferior enough , resulting in the outcome that occurred. Now, with his recent move with Mankins, I feel the player will no doubt decide he will be better off with another team. IMO- a huge mistake, right after the Welker one. WE All watched how, almost over night, the overall play of th entire O line, improved so much, the minute he came back into uniform, this past season. As a Patriot fan, I cannot recall that ever happening before, on this team. Evidently, it did not  impress BB to the extent that he thinks Mankins is worth it. I do, and if you do also, contribute here-----please

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

Laz,

Forgive the @ZZ kissing post, but you absolutely kill me. Every time I read one of your posts I think, I wish I had written that or I wish I was capable of writing that.

You sir are Bill Simmons 180 proof version. I leave you now to search for monkees killing Asian guys videos. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Seriously? Is this Homecheese for real??? If the Pats don't win the SB every year, the coaches and players are on the way out???

One of the craziest posts ever!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

From the looks of his GF I bet he ab crunches a lot.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts