BELICHICK FINALLY KISSES MR. KRAFT'S RINGS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

BELICHICK FINALLY KISSES MR. KRAFT'S RINGS!

just thought it was a really nice gesture that shows the continuing growth, maturity and basic decency of belichick. certainly does not have to kiss up to anyone but going that humble in a public way shows a lot and i am sure it trickles down. also means that bel will be around for a while. its about organizational coherence. startg with the ownership. bel could not be bel with oakland, washington or with half these other moronic owners. hopefully, this trickles down to brady and moss too, as well as others, when it comes to extendg their deals. they all are enjoying a synergistic good thing, from the top-down, in every way and in every facility!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: BEL GIVES THANKS TO MR. KRAFT!

Clearly Kraft is the reason Belichick gets to do what he does. Nothing like going to Cleveland and working with the Jets to grasp how ownership can really impact things!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: BELICHICK FINALLY KISSES MR. KRAFT'S RINGS!

They're both CLASS act's, they feed off one another.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

My boss is a deuschebag who doesn't know my name.

That has absoulutely no bearing on how I do my job.

What is this thread about?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Will somebody please ban this guy already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to BELICHICK FINALLY KISSES MR. KRAFT'S RINGS!:
    just thought it was a really nice gesture that shows the continuing growth, maturity and basic decency of belichick. certainly does not have to kiss up to anyone but going that humble in a public way shows a lot and i am sure it trickles down. also means that bel will be around for a while. its about organizational coherence. startg with the ownership. bel could not be bel with oakland, washington or with half these other moronic owners. hopefully, this trickles down to brady and moss too, as well as others, when it comes to extendg their deals. they all are enjoying a synergistic good thing, from the top-down, in every way and in every facility!  
    Posted by choircontrarian

Law,,is that you again?? It`s gotta be because nobody can truly be this freakin stupid!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

perhaps Bel remembers how UNPOPULAR and contrarian to the choir this trade was at the time:

Jets receive ...
    2000 First-round pick (DL Shaun Ellis)
    2001 Fourth-round pick (CB Jamie Richardson)
    2001 Seventh-round pick (NT James Reed)

Patriots receive ...
    Jets head coach Bill Belichick
    2001 Fifth-round pick (TE Arthur Love, K Owen Pochman)*
    2002 Seventh-round pick**

* -- pick traded to Detroit for sixth- (Love) and seventh-round (Pochman) picks.
    ** -- used as part of a package to trade up and draft Daniel Graham in Round 1. Pick used by Washington on DE Greg Scott.

Ellis has been a very good player for the Jets, making a Pro Bowl, starting for a decade and being a steady veteran for the club. Reed bounced around for a while. The other four players mentioned above (Scott, Love, Pochman, Richardson) played in a total of 52 games.

Sections
Shortcuts