BELICHICK for SAINTHOOD?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

BELICHICK for SAINTHOOD?

dale and holley went over this yesterday in a sorta cheeky way but think about it seriously for a sec.. all it takes is 3 miracles for MAN to make that sainthood declaration.. lets look at the facts should we... first of, there was the snowball.. check! the tuck call was a total miracle in itself, adam's kick second.. beating rams.. check.. so miraculous as a massive underdog that the bb's defensive and game notes sit in the HOF today.

moreover, the call against denver where he snapped the ball out of the endzone and came back to beat those checker-playing jabros.. check! if u include his days in NY, clearly the defensive game plan against the bills.. check! drafting and developing tb.. check! getting revis in itself... check! thats more than enough.. the vatican aint got nothin on us jack! who should lead this callin and get the word out and the ceremony going?

merely putting this great man in the HOF or changing the name of the Super bowl trophy all seem like borderline insults and are marginal. sainthood is a rightful starting place! just sayin....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: BELICHICK for SAINTHOOD?

you forgot drafting a no name QB in the 6th round and turning him into one of the greatest ever.

turning Cassel into a starting caliber QB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Free-UB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dale and holley went over this yesterday in a sorta cheeky way but think about it seriously for a sec.. all it takes is 3 miracles for MAN to make that sainthood declaration.. lets look at the facts should we... first of, there was the snowball.. check! the tuck call was a total miracle in itself, adam's kick second.. beating rams.. check.. so miraculous as a massive underdog that the bb's defensive and game notes sit in the HOF today.

moreover, the call against denver where he snapped the ball out of the endzone and came back to beat those checker-playing jabros.. check! if u include his days in NY, clearly the defensive game plan against the bills.. check! drafting and developing tb.. check! getting revis in itself... check! thats more than enough.. the vatican aint got nothin on us jack! who should lead this callin and get the word out and the ceremony going?

merely putting this great man in the HOF or changing the name of the Super bowl trophy all seem like borderline insults and are marginal. sainthood is a rightful starting place! just sayin....

[/QUOTE]

sainthood is a little strong

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

you forgot drafting a no name QB in the 6th round and turning him into one of the greatest ever.

turning Cassel into a starting caliber QB

[/QUOTE]

"drafting and developing tb.. check!" guess you didnt notice Free's inclusion of this. but yeah Cassy is another case for sure.. just endless! bet he turned water into gatorade a few times on the sidelines as well. i once heard that when the plane ran out of food on a major cross country trip, he did a miracle with bread and fish.. just sayin! now spread this and get him some disciples and give us all the equivalent of 3000 year old minds and bingo!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sainthood is a little strong

[/QUOTE]

actually, sainthood is rather modest IMO!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"And to think some, even here on this board and elsehwere, don't realize what a great GM he's been, too. "

Well he has never won a title with only his own groceries which would be my minimum expectation for true GM greatness. 

It's a pretty objective way to assess it I think. He hasn't done it yet. 

I certainly think he could. But until he does the best GM status he can get from me and most is very good. I think that's reasonable to expect great GM's to win a Super Bowl with all their own talent.

As a coach he is absolute all time. Landry, Lombardi, Belichick, Walsh - off the top of my head I would start with those four and narrow down. Very few peers.

As for sainthood depends on your definition. I think more in terms of impact on broader humanity, so, no. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"And to think some, even here on this board and elsehwere, don't realize what a great GM he's been, too. "

Well he has never won a title with only his own groceries which would be my minimum expectation for true GM greatness. 

I certainly think he could. But until he does the best GM status he can get from me and most is very good. I think that's reasonable to expect great GM's to win a Super Bowl with all their own talent.

As a coach he is absolute all time. Landry, Lombardi, Belichick, Walsh - off the top of my head I would start with those four and narrow down. Very few peers.

As for sainthood depends on your definition. I think more in terms of impact on broader humanity, so, no. 

[/QUOTE]

What? We don't win any of the 3 SBs without his draft picks from 2000-2004 and wise FA pick ups, after cleaning up Grier and Carroll's mess, holdovers from the Grier era or not.  

You're insane.

We were two dropped balls away from BB having 5 rings and 5-0 in SBs.

No GM has ever formed a dynasty in the cap era and that alone is proof he's the best ever, because it's VERY unlikely any GM will ever again.

[/QUOTE]

"...and I would like to thank my mentor The Master Bill Parcells and Tom Brady who my scout insisted I draft without whom I wouldn't be here today"

Bill Bellichick's Canton speech

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/zombies1-67114_zps7a7c7f74.jpg

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/zombies1-67114_zps7a7c7f74.jpg

[/QUOTE]

hahaha! Hilarious

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What? We don't win any of the 3 SBs without his draft picks from 2000-2004 and wise FA pick ups, after cleaning up Grier and Carroll's mess, holdovers from the Grier era or not.  

You're insane.

No GM has ever formed a dynasty in the cap era and that alone is proof he's the best ever, because it's VERY unlikely any GM will ever again.=

[/QUOTE]

"...and I would like to thank my mentor The Master Bill Parcells and Tom Brady who my scout insisted I draft without whom I wouldn't be here today"

[/QUOTE]

Disagree Jints, He will never say that, BUT everyone will be thinking it anyway! Especially Parcells. Lucky SOB!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're insane.

No GM has ever formed a dynasty in the cap era and that alone is proof he's the best ever, because it's VERY unlikely any GM will ever again.=

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Disagree Jints, He will never say that, BUT everyone will be thinking it anyway! Especially Parcells. Lucky SOB!!

[/QUOTE]

haha yeah ur right on all counts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're insane.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I won't be thinking that at all. It would be more like with out my dad Steve I wouldn't be here today.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did Rogers turn Barry Sanders into one of the greatest ever, or did Sanders do that?

Did Ewbank turn Johnny Unitas into one of the greatest ever, or did Unitas do that?

Did Parcells turn Lawrenece Taylor into one of the greatest ever, or did Taylor do that?

Did Walsh turn Jerry Rice into one of the greatest ever, or did Rice do that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're insane.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What everybody with any sense will be saying is that he should be thanking Tom Brady.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're insane.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What everybody with any sense will be saying is that he should be thanking Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]

not Rusty but then he has no sense

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

the BB ballwasher would be arrested at the induction ceremony for stalking. There's already a restraining order out on him as he calls and bothers BB on a daily basis

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did Rogers turn Barry Sanders into one of the greatest ever, or did Sanders do that?

Did Ewbank turn Johnny Unitas into one of the greatest ever, or did Unitas do that?

Did Parcells turn Lawrenece Taylor into one of the greatest ever, or did Taylor do that?

[/QUOTE]

you mis-underestimate the role of systems, process and structure. that makes it easy for process guys like jerry rice,brady, unitas, sanders,  and even taylor.. if ur spending all ur time on peripherals, whats the point? tb bing able to just do his job, b himself and focus on football is the genius of bb. places like the raiders have no great players (recently)because their system and energy drains make it impossible for a brady to rise up. he gets suppressed and lost there,. cant win, also contributes big time. had bb had a kraft as an owner in cleveland, he's still there winning rings. that dumb move and stress it put on the team contributed to bb's demise more than anything bb ever did.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you mis-underestimate the role of systems, process and structure.

[/QUOTE]

No I don't. Great players make great coaches. BB didn't do shyte in Cleveland.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you mis-underestimate the role of systems, process and structure. that makes it easy for process guys like jerry rice,brady, unitas, sanders,  and even taylor.. if ur spending all ur time on peripherals, whats the point? tb bing able to just do his job, b himself and focus on football is the genius of bb. places like the raiders have no great players (recently)because their system and energy drains make it impossible for a brady to rise up. he gets suppressed and lost there,. cant win, also contributes big time. had bb had a kraft as an owner in cleveland, he's still there winning rings. that dumb move and stress it put on the team contributed to bb's demise more than anything bb ever did.

[/QUOTE]

I doubt highly he has anywhere near the same success in Cleveland

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe...your BOOOIIIII Pastor Fred Phelps died yesterday...I thought you'd be sitting shiva for him....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the BB ballwasher would be arrested at the induction ceremony for stalking. There's already a restraining order out on him as he calls and bothers BB on a daily basis

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The NY Jets....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You're too much man...