Belichick FX on NFL Network Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Belichick FX on NFL Network Tonight

In Response to Belichick FX on NFL Network Tonight:
    [QUOTE]If anyone's interested, NFL Network is going to have their FX program on Bill Belichick today. Just sights and sounds from his career. It's at 10:30 PM.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]THANKS1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm not going to be able to see it.  Do they replay these? Or are they available via On Demand?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick FX on NFL Network Tonight:
    [QUOTE]I'm not going to be able to see it.  Do they replay these? Or are they available via On Demand?
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Looked it up for you. It'll be on again on Wednesday at 3:30 AM and 3:30 PM. Hope you can catch it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Thanx

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I love that stuff...thanks for the heads up man...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

You're welcome. I'm watching it right now and it's already entertaining.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Thx! Awesome

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Well worth the watch, guys. Considering what we typically get out of Belichick, this was amazing. Especially what he said to Rodney after he picked off a Manning pass to take the guys to the Super Bowl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

It was really good. It leaves one wanting much more than the 30 mins of the program...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

That was awesome.  Best thing I've seen on Belichick, great look at the greatest coach in NFL history.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

When you get Belichick outside of postgame/practice interviews, he's really not as terse and is pretty funny and genuine about his stuff. He's just all business at press conferences when questions are coming at him from 1000 different directions. From what I've seen in the few NFLFilms collections, he seems like a total wise a**.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

OMG...BB actually has a personality! lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yeah, if you read Education of a Coach, it chronicles his coaching career and how he became who he became. There's another book on him too that's pretty good.

I read that he makes a note of all the possible topics that will arise at his upcoming press conference and he already scripts the responses. What that shows is that mainstream media is predictable and cliche while a smart guy like him knows what's comign before it's coming. Then he has that standard bank of answers like "well, we'll do what's best for the football team" or "you know, we're just focusing on the _____________ right now." The great thing is if someone actually sounds like they did some research and asks a football-related question, he'll talk until you cut him off. For example, one guy asked him the similarities and differences between Gronkowski and Mark Bavaro. I've never seen Bill so animated. The guy loves talking football but not suspensions, punishment, trash talk, TMZ stuff.

Behind the scenes, he's funny, a wise @ss, pays players to start fights in camp (true story, did it a few times), and is a great teacher.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

"pays players to start fights in camp (true story, did it a few times)"

Seriously? Who were the combat...participants?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

It was during training camp and he felt some of the guys on defense were just going through the motions so he paid Lawyer Milloy to get in someone's face after a play and start a fight. If I remember correctly, he even said that a lot of times a fight within your team is a great way to fire up your guys.

He also used to pay defensive players $50 for swatting at the ball when an offensive player was holding it, and keep poking at it and slapping it until it came out --- even long after the play was over. The point of the lesson for the offense to always hang onto the ball no matter what and for the defense to get in the habit of swatting at the ball until the whistle blew (and even after just in case).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]It was during training camp and he felt some of the guys on defense were just going through the motions so he paid Lawyer Milloy to get in someone's face after a play and start a fight. If I remember correctly, he even said that a lot of times a fight within your team is a great way to fire up your guys. He also used to pay defensive players $50 for swatting at the ball when an offensive player was holding it, and keep poking at it and slapping it until it came out --- even long after the play was over. The point of the lesson for the offense to always hang onto the ball no matter what and for the defense to get in the habit of swatting at the ball until the whistle blew (and even after just in case).
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Wow...My first guess would have been Rodney

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

did mayo ever get that volvo? that was funny!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

if anyone missed it, im sure it will be uploaded to tenyardtracker.com.  just signup, and you can dl a ton of college pro and highschool media, and a ton of games to boot

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I just saw it on DVR and I laughed my butt off at a couple things

I loved the snip it with Ochocinco.

BB - "So..., we're double covering you so you'll have the night off"
    Chad -"No, come on come on"
    BB - "Hell ya"
    Chad "no cr@p"
    BB - "One double 85 that's our call, 1 double 85"
    Chad - "No matter where I go?"
    BB - "Yeah so you can't hide"
    Chad - "Come on coach, are you serious or are you just playin. Just tell me you just playin"
    BB - "I ain't going to watch you run into the endzone and spike the ball here. Have a good one"

This is where Chad goes from a half smile to a Pa you just shot yella face

Chad - "Alright baby, alright. DAMN!".

Chad went from a smiling joking face to someone just shot his dog in less then a second. Priceless

The story of his father might also explain why he's willing to give UDFA a bigger shot then most coaches. His father went from an equipment manager to a starting FB for the Lions

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

WOW, we just saw Belichik say more in 30 minutes than we've heard in 10 years. Who would've guessed he actually has a sense of humor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The guy we all saw for 30 mins was the guy the players always see, and why they run through walls for him.

That moment with Rodney after the AFC Championship has long been one of my favorite moments. Rodney is thanking Coach for believing in him when nobody else did, and was getting a little emotional and teary eyed, obviously overcome by the situation and hard road he took to ge there. BB smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder and said "We just have one more". You could see Rodney immediately snap back into football mode; "Yes. Yes sir!"

If anyone out there hasn't seen the official NFL release videos for the 3 Super Bowl wins, go get them NOW! There is a lot mroe of this, in fact, I reckognized a lot of the shots from various DVDs, especially infamously reading PHI's parade route to the team...before the game.

Just do your job.

It really is that simple.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Is there anything else besides the parade route speech before SB 39 or the Chad Johnson thing?

How many soundbites (approx) do they run? I don't have access to NFL N right now and wanted to see this.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Is there anything else besides the parade route speech before SB 39 or the Chad Johnson thing? How many soundbites (approx) do they run? I don't have access to NFL N right now and wanted to see this.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

There's about 25 different soundbites and I only recognized about 5-6 of them from the NFL Films Super Bowl DVDs. It's well worth watching.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Cool. I am hoping one of the sites uploads it since I'll miss it this week.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i really enjoyed this. i thought it was really fun to watch, i actually watched it twice. most people dont know that belichick is a good humored guy he just hates all the media BS. one of his best friends is Lenny Clarke i dont know how you could be a stiff and be friends with lenny Clarke