Belichick HAS TO resign Willfork He was 1 of the very few players that always did his job

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Belichick HAS TO resign Willfork He was 1 of the very few players that always did his job

Willfork Always did his job Not like ceratin other players  Only Willfork  and Faulk and Welker  pretty sad when the rest can't do anything

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Belichick HAS TO resign Willfork He was 1 of the very few players that always did his job

i agree vince should be a keeper during this years house cleaning

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Belichick HAS TO resign Willfork He was 1 of the very few players that always did his job

He was also the only player to show up on Sunday.  That's gotta be worth something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

This might be the first thing you said that made sense all year. Most of the time you come on here and talk stupid, then run without backing up your opinion or thoughts. Not exactly going out on a limb here either, but your right on here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Dittos. Don't let this guy go, and don't franchise him. Pay the man!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Wilfork is the cornerstone of that entire defense. His very presence commands a double team at the very least, and he is a mammoth presence against the run. I would be very surprised if he's not here next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Team player; outstanding performer; coach/fan favourite.  How can this guy not come back?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I'm not worried... Worst case we franchise him for next year and then deal with it for 2011.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

BB doesn't have to do anything.  But whatever he does with Wilfork will be the right move!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

The only thing working against VW is how deep the draft is on NTs.  Don't get me wrong I'm 100% behind keeping the hard working experienced veteran that you know what he can and can't do rather than taking a chance on a rookie but I'm sure 4 picks in the first 50 plus how many good prospects are available this year might be taken into consideration when an offer is tendered to VW.

He has already said he wishes not to be franchised and I hope he is not.  He's earned the right to get a long term deal IMO.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Love VW, must sign VW, but nick you said VW was the only one to show up last Sunday.....well watch this watch this see where #75 ends up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

I'm not a fan of Vince.  I say By By

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

If you're "buying" I'm selling.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

"If you're "buying" I'm selling.
    bring on the......draft"

lol....I was on the Best Buy site prior to last post.  Pricing Samsung 4600 Blue Ray with wireless internet (just finished hooking up and networking into home system).  I like the built in Pandora (internet radio) feature that I can play through Home Theater system.  I have APP on Blackberry and love it.  I actually have audio cable for phone and connect to AUX input on my car radio.  F paying XM $16 a month, this is free.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

No way we let Wilfork go. He is our entire defense, no, our entire team!!! Even if we have to pay him $100 million, we're not letting him go!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

K-maxx love all this technology.....I have all of what what you just said on my I-phone

Sections
Shortcuts