BELICHICK: "I love CHARLES BARKLEY, thats y i invited him to the game".. who knew?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: BELICHICK:

By: Jeff Howe  

The Patriots' celebratory mood was enhanced tonight in the locker room when Charles Barkley made an appearance. The NBA Hall of Famer is friends with the triumvirate of Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, and he watched the game from Kraft's suite.

In the locker room, Barkley was shaking hands and taking pictures, talking some Iron Bowl trash with Dont'a Hightower and hanging out with Brady and Willie McGinest at the quarterback's locker.

"He's a character," Ridley said. "He's awesome."

Barkley even had a group media session in front of the running backs' lockers and showered Belichick's operation with praise.

“I don’t think coach Belichick and the Patriots get enough credit for winning every year,” Barkley said. “In 99 percent of the cities in every other sport, not just football, your team sucks.”

Brady was asked about Sir Charles, too.

"I’ve known him for a while, so it was good to see him," Brady said. "I’m glad he came and brought us some good luck."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Barkley is super entertaining on TNT. I love him on the show but Kenny Smith is right way more often. Barkley did not deserve that MVP. Jordan deserved it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Is Barkley hammered on nfl network right now?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Haha, it sure looks like it.  I have met and talked to the dude a few times and most the time he acts drunk, even when he hasn't been drinking, lol!   He is a riot!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

would b interesting if kraft invites hulk hogan next week and have him talkin in the locker room in full character after the game as he yaps about giving his spleen to belichick brotha to wrap around the team when the going gets tough and to clobber russell wilson with it in the super bowl brotha.. time to run wild on jabronis! woo wooo wooo!

Hulk Hogan pulling for the Patriots.

Ric Flair pulling for the 49'ers.

I see a Hogan vs Flair cage match in the making should both these teams make it to the SB.  Maybe at halftime or something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Haha, it sure looks like it.  I have met and talked to the dude a few times and most the time he acts drunk, even when he hasn't been drinking, lol!   He is a riot!

He was for sure rocking a buzz, but the guy is weird either way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

bb was downright giddy when asked about this. met him i cleveland days, used to watch him at games. amazed that a 6'4 guy could lead league in rebounding.. really broke him down well.. bb has some strange bedfellows as friends, really eclectic.. jim brown, jovi, mark wahlberg, on and on..

they have been friends for years.

Sections
Shortcuts