Belichick makes a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. Enjoy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Belichick makes a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. Enjoy!

http://deadspin.com/5723443/cooking-with-bill-belichick-is-delightful

Found this on deadspin.  Great video!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Belichick makes a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. Enjoy!

He didn't toast the bread!

Laz will lose his mind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Bummer!  The video cuts out right before the host gives the information by which to get the recipe. Can anybody help me here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

To be honest, I never thought of putting the peanut butter on both slices of bread...but it makes sense! Damn good thing I'm not running the team, they'd be 2-14 instead!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

nice... rex will be adding this to his  food load.. of course if it were mrs. ryan she would have been spreading something else with rex perhaps eating the peanut butter and jelly!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick makes a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. Enjoy!:
    To be honest, I never thought of putting the peanut butter on both slices of bread...but it makes sense! Damn good thing I'm not running the team, they'd be 2-14 instead!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Me neither... but if there's one person who would think of this, it's Bill Belichick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick makes a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. Enjoy!:
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Me too Bub and I eat it nearly everyday for lunch. Yet another reason why Bill is the man and my hero.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's a genius, I tell ya. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I always stamp out sandwiches with cookie cutters. It would drive my kids crazy  lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Hope it wasn't just weed...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

God, how fortunate can you get, a master chef an the top coach??

Sections
Shortcuts