Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win

if true it makes me like BB even more

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Continue on.  There's nothing to see here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win : Is this unsubstantiated "report" talking about belichick or someone else who's come out with allegations of sexual harrassment against Herman Cain? They really do need to clarify this point.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

At least no little boys were raped at Penn State this weekend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win : Agreed.  Honestly idk why the camera crews ever pan to Rex on the sideline for more than 2 seconds because after that you are going to get at least one obvious F bomb if not more.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Rex has a way to go. Nobody could toss an F bomb like Vince Lombardi could

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Whoopdy freakin doo...so what?  In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing and hearing more stuff like this coming from the man in charge.  If anyone deserves to show off a little more bravado its Belichick.  I think it would lead to team playing with more of a chip on its shoulder.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]I live inside enemy lines. And I can unequivocally tell you The NY Post is one notch above the Weekly World News.   Their circulation is sinking like a stone and anything to light fires with the dolts who read it religiously.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Me too. I stopped for coffee in the local gas station this morning and there was something about assdragging on the front page today. I never actually pick the thing up though. I'm afraid touching it might make me stupid enough to think Perry would make a good president.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

THey looked like crap last night, and deserved to be mocked. Why didn't the OC use the bunched formation against Pitt and NJG?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Some magic defense!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]THey looked like crap last night, and deserved to be mocked. Why didn't the OC use the bunched formation against Pitt and NJG?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

eh, woulda shoulda coulda is a bad game to play.  Here and now is where it's at.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win : OMG Star Wars.  So that's Rex as Darth Vadar.  Brady as Luke.  Brady come over to the dark side.  I am your father.  Brady.. NOOOOOOOOOOO.  BB as Yoda.  Genius Defense Coach am i!!!  Rusty as Chewy because no one understands anything he says.  Have to find a Han Solo thou....
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Roger Goodell as the Emperor?  The ultimate evil with his NY Henchman on a short leash?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]if true it makes me like BB even more
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

agreed. (smiles widely).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win : agreed. (smiles widely).
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Hi Bredbru, Neil here from Stockholm. Great game, eh? Brady seems to be refinding his swager. Really great second half. worried like everyone else about injury but enthusiastic as he'll about the character the D showed the whole game less the first drive. great team win. I think I told you earlier that Ninkovich is still peaking. He seems to improve every few weeks. Love the game he had and he deserves some kudos for sure. lso went crazy watching Carter. he's totally on fire and taking over his place on this front four. awsome. who cares about the Jets anyway, right? Neil

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I can see him saying it and I hope he did. Rex lives by the mouth and will die by the mouth. By the way i saw on the ticket tape on the bottom of NFL net this morning that Rex appologized for cursing at a JETS fan at halftime Sunday night. I wonder what he had to say after the game?............:)