Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win

Didn't see this posted yet:

“Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s— my d—,” Belichick said in celebration, according to the New York Post.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/11/14/patriots-bill-belichick-mocks-jets-d-after-win/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win

What a poor article.

It states that, according to a NY based paper who over heard something, as fact when there is zero proof that he did.

Then they say he nether confirmed or denied yet right afterwards has a quote which sounds like a denial to me. Typically when someone says I don't remember saying that, it means they don't think they said it.

NY papers trying to make something out of nothing

But I hope he did. BB talks after the game while the Jets talk before the game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

yay, fill in the blanks!   "smoke my dro"  is what he said

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

I'm actually hoping he said it. Damn funny if he did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Hahahaha! Given the amount of smack talk the Jets' defense offers up, he should be crowing. 

His offense trashed them last night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

When did they have the best defense anyway?

They have good numbers against the pass, but Cincy and Houston have better defenses than the Jets ..

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

He followed this up with "The Chiefs are the team we're playing next week" which was later missheard as "Rex cheats and his team has sex feet". Yet another headline for the NY Daily News.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The New York Post:

All The News That's Fit to Invent

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win:
    [QUOTE]The New York Post: All The News That's Fit to Invent
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Thank heavens for Rupert Murdoch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]He followed this up with "The Chiefs are the team we're playing next week" which was later missheard as "Rex cheats and his team has sex feet". Yet another headline for the NY Daily News.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. Well done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Awesome, best coach and GM ever.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

The NY Post like any other paper owned by low life Murdoc isn't fit to train a puppy on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And if he said it in a private conversation with his son (which is what I understand was the context) so what?  Is anyone who posts on this forum going to suggest that as competitive as NFL coaches are that kind of exchange doesn't take place all over the league? 

That the NY Post would choose to actually report it is a pretty strong indicator of who they are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

After telling Derrick Mason to shut the you know what up, I could see BB saying something like that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

When was the last time someone said "I dont remember saying that" and NOT have said it.  I don't care that he said it but if he really didn't he would have just said I didn't say it. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]And if he said it in a private conversation with his son (which is what I understand was the context) so what?  Is anyone who posts on this forum going to suggest that as competitive as NFL coaches are that kind of exchange doesn't take place all over the league?  That the NY Post would choose to actually report it is a pretty strong indicator of who they are.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

There was probably a Post reporter hiding in a toilet or down a sewer. It fits when you consider the paper isn't worth using for butt wipe.

Who cares anyway? I mean besides the Jets fans who aren't exactly Emily Post candidates for most polite.

Besides it was the perfect response to the mouthy Jets, their coach and fans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

He said "Shovel my Driveway"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

My mistake folks, meant the Post. All the news that's unfit to print. Post hacks into Belichick's cell, finds texts alluding to operation on dead star. Later prints retraction when it realises the death star is, indeed, fully operational.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

plus, the New York Post is almost like the National Enquirer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]My mistake folks, meant the Post. All the news that's unfit to print. Post hacks into Belichick's cell, finds texts alluding to operation on dead star. Later prints retraction when it realises the death star is, indeed, fully operational.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

OMG Star Wars.  So that's Rex as Darth Vadar.  Brady as Luke.  Brady come over to the dark side.  I am your father.  Brady.. NOOOOOOOOOOO.  BB as Yoda.  Genius Defense Coach am i!!!  Rusty as Chewy because no one understands anything he says.  Have to find a Han Solo thou....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Belichick Mocks Jets D After Win:
    [QUOTE]Didn't see this posted yet: “Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s— my d—,” Belichick said in celebration, according to the New York Post. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/11/14/patriots-bill-belichick-mocks-jets-d-after-win/
    Posted by GrantW[/QUOTE]

Is this unsubstantiated "report" talking about belichick or someone else who's come out with allegations of sexual harrassment against Herman Cain? They really do need to clarify this point.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Looks to me like he said it from his subsequent comments. No big deal. I'm sure worse is said by both sides in private moments.

Looks like the NY media is just trying to light a fire into the dead carcass of the jets.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Looks to me like he said it from his subsequent comments. No big deal. I'm sure worse is said by both sides in private moments. Looks like the NY media is just trying to light a fire into the dead carcass of the jets.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Honestly idk why the camera crews ever pan to Rex on the sideline for more than 2 seconds because after that you are going to get at least one obvious F bomb if not more.

Sections
Shortcuts