Belichick not really interested in trading Mallet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Belichick not really interested in trading Mallet

Mile High Mike High Again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Why would any sane adult proclaim "BB is definitely do this or that" after knowing what BB is all about here? I mean, we're not even one year removed from him doing Tim Tebow a favor in camp last year before Tebow disappeared into no man's land.   All of a sudden it's definitive what BB will do?

Laughable.

Now, all of a sudden, BB is going to waste a backup QB for another year, possibly further entrapping him more with no experience when it's possible he can flip a draft pick in the future?

Edelman is still here, so as long as he's here, that means the odds favor BB carrying the 2 QBs he's always carried since 2009.

The fact of the matter is, when BB dealt Cassel in 2009, he went into 2000 with UDFA Brian Hoyer as the backup. So, he's done that before. SOme of you need to do your homework better.  If anything, Garoppolo is a better prospect than what Hoyer was.

Why? Julian Edelman. That's yer 3rd QB, folks.  Anything from a 3rd, 4th or 5th rd pick and Mallet is gone.  Julian Edelman makes this is a reality and it's been that way since 2009 for BB, the year BB drafted Edelman in the 7th rd.  He knows he likely won't win a SB if Brady went down, so why bother carrying 3 QBs with Edelman here, knowing he can run a Wildcat offense if it ever came to that?  The odds of that are beyond long, obviously.

It's pee your pants funny to think that many teams have their QB spots locked down, especially younger ones trained by the best.  It's just not true even if Mt Hurl, Pezzy, Babe, TFB12 and all the other BBWs tell us that is the case.

Would you rather have AJ McCarron this year in camp or AJ McCarron AND Ryan Mallett?  I know my answer. That is a very easy answer.

As if Caleb Hanie in Dallas backing up Romo is a sure fire lock over getting a look at RYan Mallett? Imagine Univ of Arkanas alum Jerry Jones and his eyes getting big with Mallett throwing to Dez Bryant and Witten?  

Romo has a couple years left and who knows how healthy he'll be moving forward anyway.  Orton is retiring.

There are numerous, numerous examples like this around the league where teams need young QB depth to figure out who their QB of the future is. I could go on for days with examples like this.

You'd have to be a moron to pretend a college prospect, no matter how productive has it up on Mallett simply due to NCAA hype, where Mallett has been in an NFL program for 3 years now and has been taking classes at the University of Belichick/Brady, is somehow more of a lock to progress in the NFL.

BB coming out like this and going into such public detail like this screams to me he is listening to offers on the heels of the discussions with Houston on draft weekend.

Very obvious to me.  It's very unlike him to address trade rumors so it's a dead giveaway he's piggybacking on those rumors to to drive the price.

The situation this year is different from that in 2009.  It's more like 2008, the last year of Cassel's contract, when Belichick drafted O'Connell and went into the season with O'Connell as the understudy to Cassel and Brady. The Cassel franchise tag and trade was a very unusual situation.  Hoyer ended up the only back-up QB in 2009 quite simply because O'Connell turned out to be a bust.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why would any sane adult proclaim "BB is definitely do this or that" after knowing what BB is all about here? I mean, we're not even one year removed from him doing Tim Tebow a favor in camp last year before Tebow disappeared into no man's land.   All of a sudden it's definitive what BB will do?

Laughable.

Now, all of a sudden, BB is going to waste a backup QB for another year, possibly further entrapping him more with no experience when it's possible he can flip a draft pick in the future?

Edelman is still here, so as long as he's here, that means the odds favor BB carrying the 2 QBs he's always carried since 2009.

The fact of the matter is, when BB dealt Cassel in 2009, he went into 2000 with UDFA Brian Hoyer as the backup. So, he's done that before. SOme of you need to do your homework better.  If anything, Garoppolo is a better prospect than what Hoyer was.

Why? Julian Edelman. That's yer 3rd QB, folks.  Anything from a 3rd, 4th or 5th rd pick and Mallet is gone.  Julian Edelman makes this is a reality and it's been that way since 2009 for BB, the year BB drafted Edelman in the 7th rd.  He knows he likely won't win a SB if Brady went down, so why bother carrying 3 QBs with Edelman here, knowing he can run a Wildcat offense if it ever came to that?  The odds of that are beyond long, obviously.

It's pee your pants funny to think that many teams have their QB spots locked down, especially younger ones trained by the best.  It's just not true even if Mt Hurl, Pezzy, Babe, TFB12 and all the other BBWs tell us that is the case.

Would you rather have AJ McCarron this year in camp or AJ McCarron AND Ryan Mallett?  I know my answer. That is a very easy answer.

As if Caleb Hanie in Dallas backing up Romo is a sure fire lock over getting a look at RYan Mallett? Imagine Univ of Arkanas alum Jerry Jones and his eyes getting big with Mallett throwing to Dez Bryant and Witten?  

Romo has a couple years left and who knows how healthy he'll be moving forward anyway.  Orton is retiring.

There are numerous, numerous examples like this around the league where teams need young QB depth to figure out who their QB of the future is. I could go on for days with examples like this.

You'd have to be a moron to pretend a college prospect, no matter how productive has it up on Mallett simply due to NCAA hype, where Mallett has been in an NFL program for 3 years now and has been taking classes at the University of Belichick/Brady, is somehow more of a lock to progress in the NFL.

BB coming out like this and going into such public detail like this screams to me he is listening to offers on the heels of the discussions with Houston on draft weekend.

Very obvious to me.  It's very unlike him to address trade rumors so it's a dead giveaway he's piggybacking on those rumors to to drive the price.

[/QUOTE]

The situation this year is different from that in 2009.  It's more like 2008, the last year of Cassel's contract, when Belichick drafted O'Connell and went into the season with O'Connell as the understudy to Cassel and Brady. The Cassel franchise tag and trade was a very unusual situation.  Hoyer ended up the only back-up QB in 2009 quite simply because O'Connell turned out to be a bust.

[/QUOTE]

That doesn't matter.  BB could easily sign 1 or 2 more QB prospects and then deal Mallett with those 2 and Garoppolo competing for the 2nd slot and carry 3 or 4 QBs all summer like he did in 2009.

It's the final roster that matters, and the FACT BB has carried 2 QBs since 2009 with Edelman here (not a coincidence), knowing the drop off from Brady to the back up would be the same, regardless of who the back up might be, is what the concept is.  The odds of winning a SB go down considerably if your QB is not an elite level (top 10-15) QB in this league, so why bother carrying a 3rd QB?

O'Connell was a bust, but Hoyer was not.  The fact is, BB only carried TWO QBs. You cannot dispute that fact.

Until that changes with Edelman on the roster, the fact remains.  Mallett will be dealt at some point. It might be after preseason, but he will be dealt.  

BB is just planting the seed good and strong on Mallett which is why he took the question about the TExans interest in Mallett on draft weekend and why he just entertained the topic on Sirius radio.. Just wait until a QB or two show up out of shape, maybe picks up a DUI or gets hurt, maybe retires out of nowhere (Orton), etc. 

You know-it-alls are comical thinking you know what BB will do when I readily admit I do not.  What I do know is, there is a pattern he's kept here with Edelman on the roster as a 3rd emergency QB knowing they can run WIldcat plays if they really had to, if it ever came to something that drastic. IN the meantime, each roster spot is so vital, especially on D, to carry an extra spot in such an offensive era.  BB is always trying to do what is the best for the team and if that means carrying 2 QBs only, that's what he's done to bolster the roster elsewhere.

BB has carried QBs on the practice squad with the sole purpose to not have on on the active 53 man roster. That's how much he values the extra spot since 2009.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That doesn't matter.  BB could easily sign 1 or 2 more QB prospects and then deal Mallett with those 2 and Garoppolo competing for the 2nd slot and carry 3 or 4 QBs all summer like he did in 2009.

It's the final roster that matters, and the FACT BB has carried 2 QBs since 2009 with Edelman here (not a coincidence), knowing the drop off from Brady to the back up would be the same, regardless of who the back up might be, is what the concept is.  The odds of winning a SB go down considerably if your QB is not an elite level (top 10-15) QB in this league, so why bother carrying a 3rd QB?

O'Connell was a bust, but Hoyer was not.  The fact is, BB only carried TWO QBs. You cannot dispute that fact.

Until that changes with Edelman on the roster, the fact remains.  Mallett will be dealt at some point. It might be after preseason, but he will be dealt.  

BB is just planting the seed good and strong on Mallett which is why he took the question about the TExans interest in Mallett on draft weekend and why he just entertained the topic on Sirius radio.. Just wait until a QB or two show up out of shape, maybe picks up a DUI or gets hurt, maybe retires out of nowhere (Orton), etc. 

You know-it-alls are comical thinking you know what BB will do when I readily admit I do not.  What I do know is, there is a pattern he's kept here with Edelman on the roster as a 3rd emergency QB knowing they can run WIldcat plays if they really had to, if it ever came to something that drastic. IN the meantime, each roster spot is so vital, especially on D, to carry an extra spot in such an offensive era.  BB is always trying to do what is the best for the team and if that means carrying 2 QBs only, that's what he's done to bolster the roster elsewhere.

BB has carried QBs on the practice squad with the sole purpose to not have on on the active 53 man roster. That's how much he values the extra spot since 2009.

[/QUOTE]

I bet Mallet remains a Patriot through the 2014 season.  I can't believe the trade talk is still going on.  It's been talked about for 2 years now, and still hasn't happened.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mile High Mike High Again!

[/QUOTE]

He's not high. He is a victim of inbreeding. 

[/QUOTE]

Still obsessed with incest, Queenie?  Weird... creepy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

Tell us more about how when BB says something to the media, he means something completely different, but when another GM says something, it's EXACTLY what they mean.  You're an idiot, Queenie.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

Tell us more about how when BB says something to the media, he means something completely different, but when another GM says something, it's EXACTLY what they mean.  You're an idiot, Queenie.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, maybe because most GMs have yet to figure it out yet? Look at your GM for example. He drafted two busts in Rd 1 and 2 lasts year and might have done it again this year.

Milliner and Geno Bust are in NY with Ed Reed because your moron coach half runs the show like the inbred he is.

Coordinators don't make good coaches or GMs.

But, you enjoy!

It's a hoot to watch you squirm like this on a Pats board. Your like the board's personal whipping boy. You have never seen your team in a SB and never will.  How does that feel?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, drafting the best CB in the draft = drafting a bust.  And drafting a QB, better than any QB in the 2014 draft in round two, having him start as a rookie regardless of the fact that he had NEVER played in a pro style offense, with very little surrounding talent on offense and win 8 games including over the best team the NFL has ever seen, the NE = being a bust.  Oh my, what a complete idiot you are,  Hey, didn't you call the DROY, Sheldon Richardson, a bust too?  When did you stop claiming that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, maybe because most GMs have yet to figure it out yet? Look at your GM for example. He drafted two busts in Rd 1 and 2 lasts year and might have done it again this year.

Milliner and Geno Bust are in NY with Ed Reed because your moron coach half runs the show like the inbred he is.

But, you enjoy!

It's a hoot to watch you squirm like this on a Pats board. Your like the board's personal whipping boy. You have never seen your team in a SB and never will.  How does that feel?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, a coach that had more success in his first 5 years as a HC than most coaches ever see is a bad coach.  So, are you now claiming that the Jets have had so much talent, that a good coach would have done far better than Rex?  Bwahahahahahahaha!  What a loser you are,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Let me understand what you are trying to say here, Queenie.  You are claiming that BB is a master of deception, but none of the GMs that have actually won a superbowl in the last decade have figured that one out.  The other 31 Gms are bound to speak the complete truth, nothing but the truth?  Do you have any idea of the scope of your moronitude?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Let me understand what you are trying to say here, Queenie.  You are claiming that BB is a master of deception, but none of the GMs that have actually won a superbowl in the last decade have figured that one out.  The other 31 Gms are bound to speak the complete truth, nothing but the truth?  Do you have any idea of the scope of your moronitude?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, NE has been in 2 SBs since 2004, and FIVE AFC title games in that span.  That means, barring unforeseen circumstances, the Patriots franchise are not only a lock for the playoffs with the highest winning% of any franchise since, they're a favorite to play in and possibly win the AFC Title game EVERY YEAR. This guy named Brady hasn't played all that well in those games, which is not the fault of the Pats GM. It's the fault of the overall offense, its execution and the most important player on that offense himself, Tom Brady. That's a fact.

Meanwhile, the GMs who have hoisted a Lombardi since then sat back and watched their QBs get very lucky (Roethlisberger and Eli Manning), or play very wel,l which a SB winning QB HAS TO DO in order to host that trophy, are still not in any way superior to the high level consistency in teambuilding that BB executes here.

No team even rubbing shoulders with the Pats in the winning% arena can say they win the division annually like an automatic, will be in the AFC Title game and still be drafting at the bottom of the first rd every year.  Teams like Baltimore, Pitt, NYGs, GB, INdy, and whoever else was good in the past 10 years have all missed the playoffs at least once, and many some of them more than once.  The only time it's happened here is at an 11-5 clip with the back up QB playing.

Whether it be Flacco, WIlson, Brees or Rodgers, those QBs have all blown away any Brady performance in a SB or AFC Title game in that time span.

So, no, what I am saying is that our QB has been wildly disappointing year after year in AFC Title games and SBs. Big time.  There is no where else for Brady to run and hide. So you keep pretending Geno Smith is the savior at QB just like you thought Sanchez was for so long in here trying to rationalize his pathetic skills, because at the end of it all, it's quite comical for everyone to watch.  Your BBW allies not withstanding. lol

Maybe there is a pill to cure you from the inbreeding?  Good luck, Bustchise/Rico.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

I might have to check into a clinic because for the first time in a loooong time I agree with most of what you wrote.

I can't see BB carrying 3 QBs this year unless he has to (i.e. can't get a reasonable offer for Mallett).  What a complete waste of a roster spot (3rd QB) for a team that has been decimated by injuries at other positions for the last few years.   I've posted before that I think BB's asking price for Mallett is a 4th rounder.

The only point of disagreement I have is the Edelman factor.  The way I see it, JG is the so-called Brady backup that will rarely if ever see the field.  For reference, Mallett got zero snaps in 2013.   Then, if (God forbid) Brady goes down BB will look at veteran FAs he can bring in to complete the season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

I might have to check into a clinic because for the first time in a loooong time I agree with most of what you wrote.

I can't see BB carrying 3 QBs this year unless he has to (i.e. can't get a reasonable offer for Mallett).  What a complete waste of a roster spot (3rd QB) for a team that has been decimated by injuries at other positions for the last few years.   I've posted before that I think BB's asking price for Mallett is a 4th rounder.

The only point of disagreement I have is the Edelman factor.  The way I see it, JG is the so-called Brady backup that will rarely if ever see the field.  For reference, Mallett got zero snaps in 2013.   Then, if (God forbid) Brady goes down BB will look at veteran FAs he can bring in to complete the season.

[/QUOTE]

You just don't like my Brady honesty. The fact is, my analysis on this board is as close to spot on accurate as anyone else's on many topics. It has been for years.  Too bad if people don't like it.  I am not here to make friends. I am here to share my own genuine opinions.

Further, I don't let the uneducated media and child analysis lead me down a path to stupidity.    Very simple. If you peel back the layers and really look at the facts, the only way MAllett isn't dealt is if no one comes knocking. That is certainly possible based on the moronic franchises that are still out there these days, but I am betting against that.

By being so public on Mallett, it's pretty obvious to me BB is bluffing and is looking for that call when the GM says "well, what would it take?", in order to get negotiations going.  I believe the story from Rapoport that Houston and BB were talking over draft weekend.  The price was maybe too high from Houston's perspective, so they moved on and took Savage in what, the 6th?  Maybe BB wanted a 4th for Mallett?  

That proves BB is open to offers.  Absolutely.

Just because no deal was consummated, doesn't mean Mallett is off the table. He's gone after this season and some return is better than no return.  Mallett was drafted to be a backup, hopefully never used, to be trained by the best, stay out of trouble and to eventually get a crack somewhere else.

One place that would have made perfect sense would have been down in Jax, Chicago or even Minnesota. That's just 3 teams right there. STL might even be another, if they move on from Bradford.

I could go on for days naming reasonable examples like this. If I am a team that needs a QB of the future, I am bringing in at least 3 high end talents at once to see who rises to the top. I am not just drafting one, putting all the pressure on that one prospect unless you have a Luck type which obviously is beyond rare.

No NFL GM does what BB does in terms of drafting a QB for internal development and then also gets some kind of return on the QB.  Oakland did a nice job getting a 7th for Pryor.  They knew he'd never make it, so they showcased him and moved on.

There is no doubt that GMs see Mallett as a better prospect than Pryor.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Wasn't beebee the defensive coordinator for the very team you mock?

You're right though, coordinators dont make good gms.

Truest words you've ever spoken

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is not at all unheard of for teams to carry three QBs. In fact I would guess (and it would be a guess) that three is likely the norm (> 50% of teams in any given year). In our case it makes perfect sense (though I would love to trade Mallet for a 2nd). Mallet is the insurance that this team can compete and make the playoffs if Brady is hurt. JG is the guy who will be the backup next year and so having a year under his belt will make him more viable next year. And JG's apparent skills make him a worthwhile guy to look at as a successor.

I dont see this as being a huge problem. It is often the case teams carry 3 QBs. And one last note: the game day roster lets you have an emergency QB who does not count towards the max. So 3 is a little less onerous.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

BB built a dynasty and is the best GM in the history of the NFL.  When Brady enters the title game this year, you best be on this board.

We'll see if Brady can finally wake up.

If there was no cap, BB would have built 7 SB winners by now.  The fact you don't appreciate his greatness makes you a troll or GIselle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

BB built a dynasty and is the best GM in the history of the NFL.  When Brady enters the title game this year, you best be on this board.

If there was no cap, BB would have built 7 SB winners by now.  The fact you don't appreciate his greatness makes you a troll or GIselle.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie.  It's best for HCs and GMs to either be terrible coordinators or never be coordinators at all. That's how you gain the experience needed to move up the chain.  IF you realized just what an idiot you are, it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable to mock you over and over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if there was no cap for Bellichick there would be none other GMs either and their owners might not be cheap

and Mallett blows...tell me again how he is worth a first round pick?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just don't like my Brady honesty. The fact is, my analysis on this board is as close to spot on accurate as anyone else's on many topics. It has been for years.  Too bad if people don't like it.  I am not here to make friends. I am here to share my own genuine opinions.

Further, I don't let the uneducated media and child analysis lead me down a path to stupidity.    Very simple. If you peel back the layers and really look at the facts, the only way MAllett isn't dealt is if no one comes knocking. That is certainly possible based on the moronic franchises that are still out there these days, but I am betting against that.

By being so public on Mallett, it's pretty obvious to me BB is bluffing and is looking for that call when the GM says "well, what would it take?", in order to get negotiations going.  I believe the story from Rapoport that Houston and BB were talking over draft weekend.  The price was maybe too high from Houston's perspective, so they moved on and took Savage in what, the 6th?  Maybe BB wanted a 4th for Mallett?  

Just because no deal was consummated, doesn't mean Mallett is off the table. He's gone after this season and some return is better than no return.  Mallett was drafted to be a backup, hopefully never used, to be trained by the best, stay out of trouble and to eventually get a crack somewhere else.

One place that would have made perfect sense would have been down in Jax, Chicago or even Minnesota. That's just 3 teams right there. STL might even be another, if they move on from Bradford.

I could go on for days naming reasonable examples like this. If I am a team that needs a QB of the future, I am bringing in at least 3 high end talents at once to see who rises to the top. I am not just drafting one, putting all the pressure on that one prospect unless you have a Luck type which obviously is beyond rare.

No NFL GM does what BB does in terms of drafting a QB for internal development and then also gets some kind of return on the QB.  Oakland did a nice job getting a 7th for Pryor.  They knew he'd never make it, so they showcased him and moved on.

[/QUOTE]

the only problem blowhard is ur Brady "honesty" is moronic

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to play the role of "Captain Obvious" this morning, here it goes...you just may be clinically insane...totally bananas...certifiable...several sandwiches short of a picnic...by far the dimmest bulb on the chandelier.

Your "analysis" on this board is as spot on as anyone on many topics?? Bawahahahahaaaaa!!! Let me check...I may of just peed myself, wait a second.....yup I did:(

And now we spend 3rd round draft picks on backups so they can go on and be starters elsewhere?? Did you just write that? We are talking about the great RYAN MALLETT here - the guy you said had top 15 talent - who backs up the guy you despise. Keep in mind that this is the guy (according to you) that is a better quarterback than anyone drafted over the last two years...you said that. You. So now it's just A OK to trade the best quarterback that has come out in two years for a fourth round pick?? And it's A OK to let the best quarterback that has come out in years to just sit there and rot behind the QB you bash here daily??

Just admit it, you don't know anything about anything...it's never been more obvious. I mean even you might be able to see it now. And you know what? They may go ahead and trade Mallett...who cares? That still won't make him what you've been claiming him to be the past three years. They resigned Brady and drafted Garoppolo for a reason, it's because Mallett sucks. Did you hear Kraft talking about why they drafted Garoppolo the other day? It wasn't because Mallett is good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Laughable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, it's very obvious to anyone with a lick of sense that the offense ( the one that you claim beebee has no control over) is more responsible for the wins than beebee's bottom feeder D's.  DUH!

It's also very obvious that in the last SB, the one where the O set 2 SB records, and where the D set records for worst pass D in SB history and who also recorded zero 3 and outs and zero turn overs and zero stops before the 50, that one side performed and one didn't.

It's nearly impossible for an offense to win while having to overcome the other teams D AND their own D's poor play. Name one SB winner that had to overcome that!  YOU CAN'T.... There's never been one to win with the worst pass D in SB history.  That distinction belongs to beebee.

BB will NEVER win another SB until that changes.  NEVER!

Hopefully, with the new (borrowed) D that happens.