Belichick on Carolinas DB's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Belichick on Carolinas DB's

Check out these comments bb had for Gamble & Co.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2009/12/14/belichick-fires-back-at-panthers-dbs-thats-a-lot-of-conversation-from-a-team-that-just-lost-another-game/#more-5160

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Belichick on Carolinas DB's

That’s a  lot of conversation from a team that just lost another game,” Belichick said"

I love it, Bill usually says nothing.  That line says everything you need to know about what he thinks of big mouth guys, who don't show up on the field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick on Carolinas DB's:
    [QUOTE]“ That’s a  lot of conversation from a team that just lost another game ,” Belichick said" I love it, Bill usually says nothing.  That line says everything you need to know about what he thinks of big mouth guys, who don't show up on the field.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Those were my first thoughts....BB never talks.  This shows me that no matter what BB will defend his team.  Expose no flaws.  Just play better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I was so glad to see that!! I was surprised to see him actually saying something of the sort, but I love seeing the guy stand up for guys who play for him (That don't whine and complain). 

I really think that's the kind of stuff that makes guys love to play for BB.  He stands up for his guys and has their backs when they do what they're supposed to do. 

I honestly think this will do a LOT for Moss and the rest of the team to help them get it together and continue on this season.  Just might be the type of spark/encouragement they need. 

I could see Moss having a big game next week against Buffalo, whether it's long bombs down the field or 10-12 catches for medium-yardage gains.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

It's good for him to call out this grade school reporting job.  Since when do the local reporters go to the losing teams players to ask about our players or performance?  The Boston jock sniffers are pathetic. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

NOW! THAT'S MOTIVATION!!!! I'd run through a wall for BB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]NOW! THAT'S MOTIVATION!!!! I'd run through a wall for BB.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Word.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from verrildd. Show verrildd's posts

While I am glad Bill is standing up for his team, this is not something you ever saw when the Pats were cruising.  There seems to be a correlation between how good a team is and how much talk there is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Its been a tough week for everyone.

But a few thoughts:

Everyone occassionally gets a bad day at work.  I saw plenty of plays in the game where others looked flat as well, how come no calls them out?  Cause he's Randy and team captain?

Plenty of blame to go around, Kudos to those that were the exception like Welker to still put in 110% with everything going on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Apparently, if you're catching less than 23 TD passes a year, you must be reverting back to your "old ways".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

BB would not have said those things if Moss was anything other than a great player and teammate.  There is no way BB thinks Moss is dogging it if BB is willing to go so out of character to defend the guy.

Do you think he'd defend Adios Thomas the same way?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

hopefully this unites the team. and to the panthers, u lost again. now go away.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Although I do believe Moss was dogging it, its good to see BB stand up for his players. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

WOW, never heard BB say anything like this!!  Wonder if ESPN's and NFL's will this up and report it as quickly as they did the negative comments the Panthers made.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Sweet comments coming from Bill! I think it is great he called out those two bozo's who "lost" another game.

Go Pats!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Yeah Baby.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Belichick on Carolinas DB's:
    [QUOTE]Check out these comments bb had for Gamble & Co. http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2009/12/14/belichick-fires-back-at-panthers-dbs-thats-a-lot-of-conversation-from-a-team-that-just-lost-another-game/#more-5160
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for this since Belichick has been here. I wanted him to rip fat boy Ryan and Joey Porter.Everyone that has taken their shots and we've never responded as a team. Finally we got it. He pretty much calls these guys losers and I love it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

[QUOTE]WOW, never heard BB say anything like this!!  Wonder if ESPN's and NFL's will this up and report it as quickly as they did the negative comments the Panthers made.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

I haven't been watching NFL Network today, but have been watching BSPN. 

Nobody on ESPN has said a single word about Bill's comments - it's all about how Moss "dogged it" and how "Bill lost him for good".. Pretty retarded, if you ask me. 
    I'd love for them to actually report what BILL said himself, not what they think or what they're paid to say.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]“ That’s a  lot of conversation from a team that just lost another game ,” Belichick said" I love it, Bill usually says nothing.  That line says everything you need to know about what he thinks of big mouth guys, who don't show up on the field.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Very funny.  Heard about this today.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Let's face it -- it's always amusing when players on the losing team point out what a great job they did. There are a lot of names for this type of behavior, but here just recently I've been thinking of it as Rex Ryan Syndrome. As for Belichick pointing out the absurdity, that's a little unusual. Normally Bill doesn't go very far beyond "We have a lot of work to do in preparation for Buffalo next week." I'm a big fan of deadpan humor, and although I haven't seen any video of this, I can certainly envision Belichick delivering the line. What I would really like to see is one of these coaches come out some day and say, "Hey, those guys are right. We played horribly. I can't imagine us playing a worse game. It's a good thing that team over there is comically inept, or we might have had a game on our hands today."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

BRILLIANT !!!

Usually hate trash talking, but LOVE the fact that BB is going to bat for his guys !!!

BB's stock just went up - quite a bit !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I had some shirts made up to send to the Panthers.

"We shut down Moss and all we got was this lousy L."

Nice to see Bill back up his players publicly. I am guessing it is part of the build-break-build motivational cycle and we didn't see the first "build" because it was private.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

When Belichick, Brady and Faulk all stick up for a guy you have to believe them. They know what it takes to win SBs in this league. Why is it that only Carolina's DBs had something bad to say about Moss-man? J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I have a lot of respect for Randy, I think he’s one of our best players and I think if you watch other teams defend him and watch other teams play against him, they think the same way,” he said. “Other than these two guys from Carolina after they lost another game. I guess they don’t think that way. They haven’t won a lot of games now."

To ALL:

~First, LOLin' at the covert humour in this easily missed break-up of phrases...

~Second, 99.99% The biggest Reason why I love our coach, is because he keeps his mouth shut, respecting the other squad so as not to offer them any garbage to rile them up...hard to say "ya don't see someone of Belichick's caliber comin' at you", but you DO very often underestimate the humble, nondescript people...where most often it's them that are the smartest and who hit the hardest. 

THAT said, NOT Only did BB realize that the benefits of publicly going to bat for one of his players, whom the media and some of Us fans have been trashing, FAR outweighs the harm (Randy DID need to hear this vocal support, loud and clear imo), BUT Belichick wisely kept his words dry enough, so as NOT to give Carolina ANY future sounding board material And IF there even happens to be any sort of back and forth about this, I'm sure BB would "trash" the Panthers Squad with his typical loud-mouth retorts like, "Carolina is a team of tough players and it's always good getting a W off of a good team."  I mean, that would sure get me goin'...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Lazarus ('ole friend) and ALL,

BB pick his target well. You don't see him getting into the verbal garbage slinging with Fatrex or anyone from the division because he knows he'll be facing them soon. BB I believe chose this moment to "speak up" other than it needed to be done is because Carolina *sucks and coach Fox will be fired and we wont see these guys for 4 years. BB needs to do this a few times a years players love this stuff and does fire them up (insert any and all sports motivation cliches' here).