Belichick on Carolinas DB's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Belichick on Carolinas DB's

He is a mastermind with knowing what buttons to push.  I think he just pushed the right button to get Moss going.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

YES!! That is exactly how the patriots should react! Stand up, stick together and motivate the team!

I was so impressed with BB! forget about the shocking week last week and become a team again.....loved it.

Go pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick on Carolinas DB's:
    [QUOTE]Lazarus ('ole friend) and ALL, BB pick his target well. You don't see him getting into the verbal garbage slinging with Fatrex or anyone from the division because he knows he'll be facing them soon. BB I believe chose this moment to "speak up" other than it needed to be done is because Carolina *sucks and coach Fox will be fired and we wont see these guys for 4 years. BB needs to do this a few times a years players love this stuff and does fire them up (insert any and all sports motivation cliches' here).
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

~Pal, I'm thinkin' BB trully is Yoda...