In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You were expecting BB to say a guy he traded up to pick in the first round sucks? Even BB isn't that lousy at PR. BB shows what he really thinks at the end of the rookie contract, or occasionally sooner; with a new contract or a premature cut.

[/QUOTE]

This place cracks me up, the same people that were putting BJGE into the hall of fame for being a average back are now buying Belichick's latest defense of another draft bust. Laughable. I wonder just how low our expectations have become for our draft selections and free agent signings? If a guy doesn't walk out onto that field...crap his pants and die from cardiac arrest...is that the bar? Is that the determined measure?

[/QUOTE]

Did you just call a guy in his second year, out of position, who had a good rookie year a "draft bust"?

Please tell me you didn't just do that.   Go look at his rookie production and then go read Bruschi's comments and analysis on Hightower, explaining how your premise of him being a bust makes sense.

Was McCourty a bust in 2011 with a separated shoulder, a down year for his caliber and a crappy back end situation off a lockout?

You want people who crack people up, or more so concerned that you teach children for a living, that'd be the majority of the board here.

My god.  

Let me give you a quick hint: Any adult who has knee jerk reactions or comments features a low IQ.

FACT

[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks Mr. 151 IQ!

[/QUOTE]

Pay no attention to that claim of his. He often confuses his IQ with his golf score.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Belichick on Hightower

[QUOTE]

Meriweather and CHung were not busts. You can't be going to Pro Bowls or starting on winning teams (going to SBs) and be a bust.

[/QUOTE]

Pick the word you like dumbkoff, but BB cut these stooges loose after he suffered them through the rookie contract without as much as an offer to stay. They went on to be nobodys briefly elsewhere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Did you read Bruschi, a primary source on the topic?  Was McCourty a bust in year 2 because he didn't have as good a year as his rookie year?  Then we learned he had a separated shoulder and we know the back end was off.

[/QUOTE]

And then he was removed from the CB slot he was drafted for and bad boy Talib was brought in to fill it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB is a genius, but he often isn't a very good evaluator of talent.

[/QUOTE]

If BB wasn't a good evaluator of talent, how do the Pats keep winning every year. You have to be able to evaluate talent to be able to form a successful roster.

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]

They'll try to tell you it's because Brady "bails out" BB, which is clearly arrogant and preposterous rolled into one. If that were the case, 11-5 with Cassel in 2008 never would have happened.

[/QUOTE]

Does every topic have to turn into this?

[/QUOTE]
    GB loses Rodgers and they start to crap the bed. We lost Brady in 2008 and this team won 11 games.

[/QUOTE]

You really have to stop bringing this up or I will be forced to show the facts and make you look the fool yet again.

You've been on sort of good behavior lately (for you) but you're blowing it by reverting to your old dumbkoff ways. Cease this activity.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing I said above is not correct.  BB coached up Cassel and the team in 2008 for 11 wins.

[/QUOTE]

We all know the record. The point is that team beat virtually nobody good, and played many of the worst teams in the league that year.

We all know BB is a great coach and gets a lot out of what he has.

You just can't keep up this duplicitous charade. If BB the greatest GM of all-time giving his coach a slew of great players, or is he the greatest coach of all-time doing great with less?

Pick one, because saying he is both doesn't match the record.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If BB wasn't a good evaluator of talent, how do the Pats keep winning every year. You have to be able to evaluate talent to be able to form a successful roster.

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]

They'll try to tell you it's because Brady "bails out" BB, which is clearly arrogant and preposterous rolled into one. If that were the case, 11-5 with Cassel in 2008 never would have happened.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but somehow only Brady bails out BB the GM.

[/QUOTE]

That is the general rule.

[/QUOTE]

FACT: Brady would have never developed into the QB he has without BB's coaching, leadership and GM work here. 

[/QUOTE]

Nobody knows the answer to that. So it's not a fact.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You were expecting BB to say a guy he traded up to pick in the first round sucks? Even BB isn't that lousy at PR. BB shows what he really thinks at the end of the rookie contract, or occasionally sooner; with a new contract or a premature cut.

[/QUOTE]

This place cracks me up, the same people that were putting BJGE into the hall of fame for being a average back are now buying Belichick's latest defense of another draft bust. Laughable. I wonder just how low our expectations have become for our draft selections and free agent signings? If a guy doesn't walk out onto that field...crap his pants and die from cardiac arrest...is that the bar? Is that the determined measure?

[/QUOTE]

You mean the same people who were defending bjge from idiots who said he suxed. Saying he was a good back( which he obviously is) is not quite saying he was a HOFer. What is funny about your post is the irony of it. The same people who said bjge suxed, and mayo suxed, and McCourty suxed, and Ninkovich suxed, are the same people who now say Hightower sux

. Here is a clue,  you were wrong then, and you are wrong now. The question is, when's the last time you've ever been right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean the same people who were defending bjge from idiots who said he suxed. Saying he was a good back( which he obviously is) is not quite saying he was a HOFer. What is funny about your post is the irony of it. The same people who said bjge suxed, and mayo suxed, and McCourty suxed, and Ninkovich suxed, are the same people who now say Hightower sux

. Here is a clue,  you were wrong then, and you are wrong now. The question is, when's the last time you've ever been right?

[/QUOTE]

Oh man, thank god you showed up truechamp, because no one can talk me off the ledge regarding a draft bust like you can...no one. If it weren't for you I'd be confused right now why BJGE is ranked 162nd overall in ypc, 28th in tds, 33rd in yards per game and 22nd in yards. I mean looking at those stats I'd think he sucks, but thanks to you I will glorify him into a pro bowl caliber back (beyond serviceable). I just want to thank you for that, you did the same for Merriweather...and here I was thinking he wasn't any good. So thanks in advance for you forecast on Hightower - I feel better already - can you do something regarding Cunningham (he kind of came and went without a trace).

Thanks truechamp, you are the king of all koolaiders..yum yum yum. Gobble it up now...goggle gobble gobble.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

A thread like this one shows just how little so many posters know about the very basic fundamentals of a team sport AND how much slower a players reaction time becomes, in ANY sport, the greater amount that player is forced to process for the first time.

Fans want instant gratification in every situation. Seriously they are CLUELESS.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean the same people who were defending bjge from idiots who said he suxed. [/QUOTE]

I never said Benny sucked. I said he was an average starter and a good backup.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The same people who said bjge suxed, and mayo suxed, and McCourty suxed, and Ninkovich suxed, are the same people who now say Hightower sux

[/QUOTE]

The same homers who said Meriweather, Chung, Butler, Price, Brace, Maroney, Wheatley  and Cunningham were going to be good are saying Hightower is going to be good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but somehow only Brady bails out BB the GM.

[/QUOTE]

That is the general rule.

[/QUOTE]

FACT: Brady would have never developed into the QB he has without BB's coaching, leadership and GM work here. 

[/QUOTE]

Nobody knows the answer to that. So it's not a fact.

[/QUOTE]

Considering BB coached up Cassel a guy who hadn't played in a decade and BB is the best coach of the past decade plus, having the most consistency as a GM in that time, yes it is.

There hasn't been a better organization, arguably in sports, in the last decade.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt BB is a great HC. But HCs don't necessarily make a QB a HOFer. Or is Cassel going to the HOF?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A thread like this one shows just how little so many posters know about the very basic fundamentals of a team sport AND how much slower a players reaction time becomes, in ANY sport, the greater amount that player is forced to process for the first time.

Fans want instant gratification in every situation. Seriously they are CLUELESS.

[/QUOTE]

This ^

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hightower will not be in a Pats uniform next year...

[/QUOTE]

Please, don't get my hopes up like that when it will probably NOT happen (unfortunately)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um wrong again Mr chump...  I have posted hightower sux (repeatedly and before everyone else in the world started saying it)  but I think Mcc is excellent along with Mayo and Nink.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

OK... this is getting serious...  "Yeah Bill...  ?  Right its Barrack....   Heard you chatting up your player Hightower and he's on my fantasy team....   Well y'know...  5 tackles...?   The guy lit up the frikkin combine...!  He's a freak...!   LIght a frikkin abomb under his asz ... you know what I'm sayin...?     thanks, BB...  "  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Here, tell me if im wrong.....

Merriweather sux

Ninkovich sux

Cunningham, sux

Mccourty sux

Chung sux

Mayo sux

Maroney sux

Bjge sux

Spikes sux

Hightower sux

Ridley sux

Well, I guess when you throw out blanket statements that everybody sux, then you will in fact be right sometimes. Well done gentlemen,  your onto something.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Merriweather sux

Ninkovich sux

Cunningham, sux

Mccourty sux

Chung sux

Mayo sux

Maroney sux

Bjge sux

Spikes sux

Hightower sux

Ridley sux

Well, I guess when you throw out blanket statements that everybody sux, then you will in fact be right sometimes. Well done gentlemen,  your onto something.

[/QUOTE]

lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

HIghtower does suck ...  thats the problem....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Merriweather sux

Ninkovich sux

Cunningham, sux

Mccourty sux

Chung sux

Mayo sux

Maroney sux

Bjge sux

Spikes sux

Hightower sux

Ridley sux

[/QUOTE]

Nink, Benny and Mayo don't suck. The jury is still out on McCourty, Spikes and Hightower. The rest clearly suck.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think I will take BB's opinions over anyone here on this board. Besides his is the only one that matters.

[/QUOTE]

'Nuff said.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]                  x

Here, tell me if im wrong.....                           x=sux       

Merriweather sux                     x

Ninkovich sux

Cunningham, sux

Mccourty sux

Chung sux                               x

Mayo sux

Maroney sux                           x

Bjge sux

Spikes sux

Hightower sux                        x     

Ridley sux