Belichick Press Conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Belichick Press Conference

Classic, absolutely classic BB.  Just watched it on line.  I won't have to quote his replies to Tebow questions for anyone who's every seen a BB presser.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Belichick Press Conference

I wouldn't expect anything less. Looking for quality info & answers at a BB press conference is like trying to find an ice cold beer in the middle of the desert.....

I've stopped watching the BB interviews after the game a couple years ago....he isn't going to change.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Anyone in that room who didn't expect the '. . . what's in the best interests of the team. . . .' reply has never been to a BB press extravaganza.  I also loved his reply to the 'media circus' questions:  

response #1 - We've been in front of bigger groups than this.

response #2 - Hopefully we'll have more than this in the stands on game day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I have to agree it was definately classic Bill Belichick ! I am watching ESPN and Tedy Bruschi and Damien Woody just echoing each other and explaining the BB way. Then at the end of the segment Bruschi just flat out says: Tim is here to learn how to play QB in the NFL and he's here for the long haul. His meaning was clear cut, he simply states that TT has a job at least for this year on the 53 man roster and then Woody chimed in and added he will be essentially redshirted and that he would see very little field time other than in practice. However the block by BB on any media frenzy was a classic cross block!! LMAOROTF.

5. This post has been removed.