Belichick sees 7-10 days more of FA deals till the market settles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Belichick sees 7-10 days more of FA deals till the market settles

Bill Belichick said today he "expects another flurry in free agent movement in the next week to ten days" as the market settles.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Re: Belichick sees 7-10 days more of FA deals till the market settles

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

It's amazing how deep this market is. It's now going into a stage 3. LOL!

Usually, there is only one and then a bunch of older 34 or 35 year old guys who straggle after the draft and are signed for a possible roster spot.

This is like 3 mini FA sessions before the draft. I honestly don't recall anything like it and I expect the exact same thing next year, too.

King, what's the story with DE John Aberaham and Emmanuel Sanders?  I though those thinks were imminent happenings a few days ago?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Belichick sees 7-10 days more of FA deals till the market settles

Like many of us rational posters said early on when people were panicking, wait for the market to determine player worth, then you'll see a bunch of signings.  Its like a game of musical chairs, nobody wants to be without a seat because you'll end up signing with a dog for the best deal left over.  For example if no other team feels really comfortable with Vollmer's back or they ask themselves why NE cut Lloyd you may see them back in a Pat's uni at a very reasonable rate.  Unlikely in Seabass's position, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Sections
Shortcuts