In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watching the Seahawks play is a remarkable thing. 

Amazing hard hitting defense.  Full of undrafted and 4th, 5th, 6th round draft picks. Superb corners and safeties.  Anybody still want to say McCourty is an elite safety?  Look at Seattle if you want elite safeties.

Seahawks Defense made more plays in todays SB than the Patriots Defense has done in the pay 5 playoffs combined.  

It is sad to see how superior the Seahawks roster is when compared to the Patriots roster. Better DL, DE's, LB's,  Safeties and Cornerbacks.  

I do not really see how we can ever have anything close to what the Seahawks have.  Belichick has proven to be incompetent when it comes to building a great defense.  Again, how it is even possible that the Patriots have not drafted an elite pass rusher, cornerback or safety in almost 10 years!

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

Pete carroll is not the gm.  He never wanted wilson.  That is a fact.  Almost all of seattle's pass rushers were not drafted.

Our last two sb d's allowed 10 and 13 points all game.

Brady sucks as does manning in the pansy shotgun spread.

[/QUOTE]

Try to stay on topic man. Do you HAVE to take a shot at Brady at every chance? What a fraud...I can tell you are gonna be someones B*tch today. Im just gonna sit back and watch and laugh....   

I dont have time for your lies and deflection today. Eat up Buddy!  BB been building this D for 8 years and Carrol comes in and has a great D in 2 years....LOL

[/QUOTE]

He actually did it in 4 yrs not 2.

[/QUOTE]

If thats what you think. This D been good for a while though. Milloy retired in 2010., The rebuild started THEN, In 2 years, 2012, this D was pretty good. Why do I need to lie?  They allowed 15 ppg in 2012 which was good for FIRST in the league, JUST 2 YEARS after Milloy RETIRED. He was on the team that went 7-9 and beat the Saints in 2010.  smh at you frauds being jealous of another team and also being ignorant and uninformed. Stop it, its embarrasing.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong the building of his D started when he drafted Earl Thomas #14th overall in and Chancellor in the 5th rd in...2010.  Thats when it began, Sherman and Maxwell both came in 2011.  Stop being unimformed. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you dumb or stupid....serious question.  It began in 2010, by your own words. They had the NUMBER ONE DEFENSE in 2012!!!!  Thats a TWO YEAR TURNAROUND...Gosh you guys are crazy today. Petey got your panties in a bunch??!!  Wow, just keep posting so we can REALLY see how dumb you are....smdh

Let me put you on ignore so I dont waste my time today. Anybody with any sense want to debate this topic??

[/QUOTE]

You really are an a complete idiot.  So under your reasoning I guess Carroll's tenure didn't officially start until 2012.  Are you really that dumb or are you just that ignorant.  Please put me on ignore you buffoon.

[/QUOTE]

so this is what happens when you get called out for lying?? You try to twist MY words so onlookers think IM the fraud?? Ok, got it. Im still waiting for YOU to make any sense. Lets back up since we are clearly not on page. I said he built the secondary in 2 years. That means from 2010-2012, ending in 2012 when they had the # 1 defense. Why am I saying his tenure started in 12'??   You are a bad backpeddler. Take advice from Rusty. You lose buddy. Sorry, no way to change facts and YOU were wrong. Deal with it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Belichick should learn from Pete Carroll

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Amazing hard hitting defense.  Full of undrafted and 4th, 5th, 6th round draft picks. Superb corners and safeties.  Anybody still want to say McCourty is an elite safety?  Look at Seattle if you want elite safeties.

Seahawks Defense made more plays in todays SB than the Patriots Defense has done in the pay 5 playoffs combined.  

It is sad to see how superior the Seahawks roster is when compared to the Patriots roster. Better DL, DE's, LB's,  Safeties and Cornerbacks.  

I do not really see how we can ever have anything close to what the Seahawks have.  Belichick has proven to be incompetent when it comes to building a great defense.  Again, how it is even possible that the Patriots have not drafted an elite pass rusher, cornerback or safety in almost 10 years!

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

Pete carroll is not the gm.  He never wanted wilson.  That is a fact.  Almost all of seattle's pass rushers were not drafted.

[/QUOTE]

Try to stay on topic man. Do you HAVE to take a shot at Brady at every chance? What a fraud...I can tell you are gonna be someones B*tch today. Im just gonna sit back and watch and laugh....   

I dont have time for your lies and deflection today. Eat up Buddy!  BB been building this D for 8 years and Carrol comes in and has a great D in 2 years....LOL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If thats what you think. This D been good for a while though. Milloy retired in 2010., The rebuild started THEN, In 2 years, 2012, this D was pretty good. Why do I need to lie?  They allowed 15 ppg in 2012 which was good for FIRST in the league, JUST 2 YEARS after Milloy RETIRED. He was on the team that went 7-9 and beat the Saints in 2010.  smh at you frauds being jealous of another team and also being ignorant and uninformed. Stop it, its embarrasing.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong the building of his D started when he drafted Earl Thomas #14th overall in and Chancellor in the 5th rd in...2010.  Thats when it began, Sherman and Maxwell both came in 2011.  Stop being unimformed. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you dumb or stupid....serious question.  It began in 2010, by your own words. They had the NUMBER ONE DEFENSE in 2012!!!!  Thats a TWO YEAR TURNAROUND...Gosh you guys are crazy today. Petey got your panties in a bunch??!!  Wow, just keep posting so we can REALLY see how dumb you are....smdh

Let me put you on ignore so I dont waste my time today. Anybody with any sense want to debate this topic??

[/QUOTE]

Pete Carroll didn't do anything. He's a figurehead who smiles pretty for the camera.

Dan Quinn is the DC there.  John Schneider, the GM.

Pete Carroll is along for the ride, like he's always been, Shizzles. Why are you so enamored with Pete Carroll?

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is Disturbing. What a site. A bunch of ignorant homers running around saying BB is the best and Discrediting an old coach JUST to save face when EVERYONE knows Carroll is the one telling Sneider who to draft because the SAME type of players are being drafted. Big, Physical CBs who hit and cover. Linebackers are fast and can cover. Its a recipe for success and say what you want about his rah rah style but he had good Defenses HERE too.  LMAO at all the posters here deflecting and backpedaling like monkeys on a unicyle. Same way you were when you called Sherman a Thug and didnt know his backround....smdh. This board is a Drag with all the uninformed lying to each other....No place for me....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Carroll schooled not only BB and mcD but every stuck-on-themselves coach on the league.

Did you see the innovation on both sides of the ball?

Offense(as predicted) attacked the outside and got Denver's fat guys running around.  Direct handoff to Percy harvin, while knighton was just standing there bewildered... Lol. 

Defense you saw DLs dropping into zone coverage clogging up the crossing routes.  belichick should have thought of this and mixed in some zone coverage with his dbs getting toated in man.

Overall it was the kind of game plan that patriots needed but don't have the ability.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are an a complete idiot.  So under your reasoning I guess Carroll's tenure didn't officially start until 2012.  Are you really that dumb or are you just that ignorant.  Please put me on ignore you buffoon.

[/QUOTE]

Shizzles is a high school dropout and deals drugs. No lie. He offered up this information, so you are not dealing with the brightest bulb in the shed.

He also is really jealous of successful people and hates whites. He hates the Krafts and BB due to wealth and success.

[/QUOTE]

getting REALLY desperate now aint ya??  LoL. All of this because you CANT say, I was wrong, Petey does have what it takes to win?  You go around trying to tell eveyone how Petey didnt want Wilson???  Really, and now Petey doesnt help drafting even though is fingerprints are ALL over the draft with his penhant for wanting BIG CBs... Can you really be THIS pathetic...Yes, folks the answer is YES. When faced with saying Petey is a good coach/gm, he would rather assault MY character with lies.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

Triple OG Own Rusty !! Dress him up in lipstick and put him in a pink dress !! lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Moron,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pete Carroll didn't do anything. He's a figurehead who smiles pretty for the camera.

Dan Quinn is the DC there.  John Schneider, the GM.

Pete Carroll is along for the ride, like he's always been, Shizzles. Why are you so enamored with Pete Carroll?

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is Disturbing. What a site. A bunch of ignorant homers running around saying BB is the best and Discrediting an old coach JUST to save face when EVERYONE knows Carroll is the one telling Sneider who to draft because the SAME type of players are being drafted. Big, Physical CBs who hit and cover. Linebackers are fast and can cover. Its a recipe for success and say what you want about his rah rah style but he had good Defenses HERE too.  LMAO at all the posters here deflecting and backpedaling like monkeys on a unicyle. Same way you were when you called Sherman a Thug and didnt know his backround....smdh. This board is a Drag with all the uninformed lying to each other....No place for me....

[/QUOTE]

Carroll is not telling anyone anything. He is not the GM. John Schneider is. He's known for an eye for talent.

Pete Carroll is known for paying off recruits at the NCAA level.

He inherited a SB D here. He had nothing to do with it. 

[/QUOTE]

The D he inherited was led my Lawyer Milloy who was released by BB like 6 years prior. The D he inherited was hanging on by a string in the back end...thats why they got 4 new secondary guys in the next 2 years. Jealousy is the devils trait. Its not a good look on top of your lies and grandstanding..... You are gonna TELL LIES ALL DAY HERE JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT STAND PETE CARROLL...What a Chitty life you must have.... and to think you went to college.......  wow , what a waste of money....no wonder you love BB

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CRUSTYTHECLOWN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Triple OG Own Rusty !! Dress him up in lipstick and put him in a pink dress !! lol

[/QUOTE]

Others who do... Pezz, rkarp, Babe.. I could be here all day listing posters who own Rusty!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

DL dropping into coverage , Harvey?  Maybe the Seahawks were playing zone and man at the same time, Moron.

That's called innovation.  You calling me a moron is humorous.  I predicted this blowout in texaspats prediction thread. .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shizzles is a high school dropout and deals drugs. No lie. He offered up this information, so you are not dealing with the brightest bulb in the shed.

He also is really jealous of successful people and hates whites. He hates the Krafts and BB due to wealth and success.

[/QUOTE]

getting REALLY desperate now aint ya??  LoL. All of this because you CANT say, I was wrong, Petey does have what it takes to win?  You go around trying to tell eveyone how Petey didnt want Wilson???  Really, and now Petey doesnt help drafting even though is fingerprints are ALL over the draft with his penhant for wanting BIG CBs... Can you really be THIS pathetic...Yes, folks the answer is YES. When faced with saying Petey is a good coach/gm, he would rather assault MY character with lies.....

[/QUOTE]

HE DID NOT WANT WILSON. Greg Bedard said this in an interview recently.

I thought it was telling, but I was not surprised at all.

Stop saying "big CBs", too. It's annoying.  He may have paid off recruits who were conicidentally big CBs at USC, but it's not like he's known for that.  He's never been a GM.

Just because Brandon Browner is big doesn't mean Thurmond or Maxwell are. Sherman is not that big. Stop it wit this silliness.

Get over yourself and you're silly little self-brainswashed observations.  None of it makes sense.  

[/QUOTE]

UNGLUED!  My job is done. Someone else will take over but im done. You cant even stay on topic. We talked about this last week and YOU said you would EAT CROW but ALL I see today is a bunch of lies and more lies and more lies. What do you think people are on the internet but dont know about the internet?? you know the interwebs as you call them. You DO know all the information is available so you cant just lie and expect people not to notice....THIS, grasshopper is YOUR fatal Flaw. You assume the rest of us are as dumb as you.....lol

and just like we had to hear about Mannings legacy ALL week only for him to choke, we have to hear ALL year long about your 152 iq only to be let down and realize, you are just a common idiot.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Carroll schooled not only BB and mcD but every stuck-on-themselves coach on the league.

Did you see the innovation on both sides of the ball?

Offense(as predicted) attacked the outside and got Denver's fat guys running around.  Direct handoff to Percy harvin, while knighton was just standing there bewildered... Lol. 

Defense you saw DLs dropping into zone coverage clogging up the crossing routes.  belichick should have thought of this and mixed in some zone coverage with his dbs getting toated in man.

Overall it was the kind of game plan that patriots needed but don't have the ability.

[/QUOTE]

I said before the game that they would run a reverse with Harvin to stop the flowing backers. When we played and ran w/Blount, all 3 of denvers backers were flowing to the ball and we NEVER ran a reverse!  Thats simple adjustments and joshy s*cks in big games and BB watches and doenst make D adjustments either. Just sit back with a 4 man rush and get picked apart. Seattle made Denvers offense look pedestrian by setting the tone and not sitting back and let Manning dictate. I didnt hear any Omaha, just backs cracking. Kam set the tone. Cant ask our converted CBs who play safety to do that....they would injure themselves. Seattle has backers like KJ and Wagner who are fast AND can cover. Our D is a long ways away from that. its not even set up to attack. Just sit back and give up 1st down after 1st down.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

[/QUOTE]

I dont have time for your lies and deflection today. Eat up Buddy!  BB been building this D for 8 years and arrCol comes in and has a great D in 2 years....LOL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so this is what happens when you get called out for lying?? You try to twist MY words so onlookers think IM the fraud?? Ok, got it. Im still waiting for YOU to make any sense. Lets back up since we are clearly not on page. I said he built the secondary in 2 years. That means from 2010-2012, ending in 2012 when they had the # 1 defense. Why am I saying his tenure started in 12'??   You are a bad backpeddler. Take advice from Rusty. You lose buddy. Sorry, no way to change facts and YOU were wrong. Deal with it

[/QUOTE]

No you said "Carroll comes in and has a great D in 2 years....LOL."  I merely stated it was 4 yrs not 2.  His vision of his defense started w/ the drafting of Earl Thomas and continued through this season.  Was his D solid after 2 yrs, yes.  Did it get better,  yes and last nights performance showed that.   After that you started calling me ignorant and uninformed merely because I disagreed with you.  Yes he and Schneider built a solid D quickly we all know that.  Now go back to putting me on ignore.          

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Let me add.. I do find it laughable that after a couple very successful seasons in which Pete Carroll is the HC of the SB winning Seattle Seahawks one season, there are folks here who actually have an opinion BB can "learn" from Carroll?  Let's see how long this "Carroll" formula lasts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Moron,

[/QUOTE]

I dont have time for your lies and deflection today. Eat up Buddy!  BB been building this D for 8 years and arrCol comes in and has a great D in 2 years....LOL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No you said "Carroll comes in and has a great D in 2 years....LOL."  I merely stated it was 4 yrs not 2.  His vision of his defense started w/ the drafting of Earl Thomas and continued through this season.  Was his D solid after 2 yrs, yes.  Did it get better,  yes and last nights performance showed that.   After that you started calling me ignorant and uninformed merely because I disagreed with you.  Yes he and Schneider built a solid D quickly we all know that.  Now go back to putting me on ignore.          

[/QUOTE]

So you dont think he ARRIVED at having a good D until he won it all?? EVEN though he had the TOP RATED D in 2012??? NO, I think you just tried to sneak one by and got caught like Rusty does all the time. Maybe if I wasnt here. Nice backpedal loser. I never said anything about winning SBs. I said Building the D, and IF having the NUMBER ONE D doesnt mean you are finished rebuilding, I dont know WHAT does. Sure they got better, but theve been at the top for 2 to 3 years. Next time do your research before trying to come here and sneak in some BS.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So you dont think he ARRIVED at having a good D until he won it all?? EVEN though he had the TOP RATED D in 2012??? NO, I think you just tried to sneak one by and got caught like Rusty does all the time. Maybe if I wasnt here. Nice backpedal loser. I never said anything about winning SBs. I said Building the D, and having the NUMBER ONE D doesnt mean you are finished, I dont know WHAT does. Sure they got better, but theve been at the top for 2 to 3 years. Next time do your research before trying to come here and sneak in some BS.

[/QUOTE]

Nope didn't try and sneak anything by.  No fool I'm saying this yrs D was his best yet and clearly it was and I know you agree with that but you just can't bring yourself to say it.  Please put me back on ignore  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let me add.. I do find it laughable that after a couple very successful seasons in which Pete Carroll is the HC of the SB winning Seattle Seahawks one season, there are folks here who actually have an opinion BB can "learn" from Carroll?  Let's see how long this "Carroll" formula lasts.

[/QUOTE]

with all due respect, its not some secrest formula. Its called building a Defense and putting your resources there and knowing how to find talent at WR in the draft OR after. Baldwin, Kearse, Undrafted AND making plays on biggest stage. Trade for Harvin. Drafted good Tight ends who are healthy.

The only way it works is if you have a good, young QB still on his rookie contract...Brady in 2001, or if you have a veteran QB who is average around a great D, Trent Dilfer.

In a couple years, Wilson will demand a big contract and they wont be able to pay some of their defenders and they will need to continue to draft well or be in the same position WE were in after our great defenders retired. Thats why I dont get all the hate. Noone is saying Carroll reinvented the wheel. Im just saying HE is using the right formula...Defense!! You can argue the approache but maybe we should have went D in the draft in 06 instead of drafting Laura Maroney, Chad Jackson and Dave Thomas,. 1st, 2nd and 3rd round BUSTS instead of going D.  Its pretty simple man. BB turned us into the Colts and we havent won anything. I BET bb does it over if he had a chance. Homers will tell us BB has kept us competitive every year but all he did was KEEP Brady.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Very smart people have said you should never stop learning even the simpliest man can teach the most learned man if they are willing to listen. Thinking you're smarter than everyone else and not willing to learn from others successes and adapt them to your own leaves you in the past and makes you fail to move forward. BB can learn from Carroll because Carroll has had success in a consistently evolving league where BB has strangled at times. Doesn't mean he has to completely adopt his system just means he has to learn what methods appear to work best against similar opponents (such as the Bronco's who we will face again next year) and adapt his system to include those wrinkles. The wisest man is always learning from others who succeed and adapting their thinking only the fool sticks to one mindset and never changes because they feel they are superior.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, Pete Carroll did not want Russell Wilson. FACT

Source: Greg Bedard

John Schneider is their GM, moron.

MORON

Learn the facts. Those players were not drafted by Pete Carroll.

[/QUOTE]

Before you go off calling others a moron, perhaps you may want to more thoroughly verify your FACTS.  I refer you to Pete Carroll's interview following the Super Bowl.  I cannot recall which network it was, I'm thinking ESPN because Steve Young was a member of the panel.  Highlights of the interview included Carroll elaborating on how, after initially meeting Wilson, he was impressed by the manner in which Wilson carried himself and his confident air, enough so that he went back and further reviewed Wilson's performance at Wisconsin.  After which, in spite of Wilson's 5'11" height, which most 'experts' felt was detrimental, Carroll saw the potential and was fully on board with picking him in the 3rd round in 2012.  Carroll interspersed his remarks with some interesting anecdotes from his contacts with Wilson prior to the 2012 draft that would seem to refute entirely your claim that, "Umm, Pete Carroll did not want Russell Wilson. FACT." 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Moron,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So you dont think he ARRIVED at having a good D until he won it all?? EVEN though he had the TOP RATED D in 2012??? NO, I think you just tried to sneak one by and got caught like Rusty does all the time. Maybe if I wasnt here. Nice backpedal loser. I never said anything about winning SBs. I said Building the D, and having the NUMBER ONE D doesnt mean you are finished, I dont know WHAT does. Sure they got better, but theve been at the top for 2 to 3 years. Next time do your research before trying to come here and sneak in some BS.

[/QUOTE]

Nope didn't try and sneak anything by.  No fool I'm saying this yrs D was his best yet and clearly it was and I know you agree with that but you just can't bring yourself to say it.  Please put me back on ignore  

[/QUOTE]

see humility can go a long way. YOU could have ended this long ago. I said he built a D in 2 years....2010-2012. YOu said it took 4 years. Starting w/ME,,,,,WHY?  So AFTER i PROVED it was 2 years,  YOU THEN move on to say, THIS year was his BEST defense to which I never argued. That IS what a classic Backpedal IS, its online for the world to see ALL because you tried to be sneaky.  So dont try to change the debate. You said it took 4 years which was a lie because in 2012 they had the best D. ANY way you slice it, it was NEVER 4 years and YOU were wrong. Now you go on ignore, but make sure you tell the story right. HUMILITY my friend.....learn it.