Belichick Simulates Halftime Break

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Belichick Simulates Halftime Break

Belichick thinks of it all, doesn't he?  I love this guy!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7531827/2012-nfl-playoffs-new-england-patriots-take-halftime-practice-break

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Belichick Simulates Halftime Break

Belichick gives new meaning to the phrase "the devil is in the details"

GO PATS!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

The small things are what makes BB special. I haven't seen that level of attention to detail by any other coach. I can only imagine what other things he tries to simulate or plan for that us fans don't know about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

That was smart - an outstanding idea. Remove the unfamiliar. The way that TV timeouts and entertainment aspects of the SB change the routine is something that should be accounted for...

Just watch and see how other teams start to do the same in future SBs.

This game can't start soon enough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

let's see if it transitions

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

What wasn't known was that BB tried Indy's version of taco bell last night so it was just a coincidence that  his "break" took 31 minutes

but in all seriousness in 08' the Pats went into the locker room and the D came out cold and it wore them down late into the 4th. They fully admitted that they were stiff coming out of the half and were worn down on the last drive. Now not sure if you can blame it on the longer half but great idea by BB to prevent them from stiffening up and wearing down quicker

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Did he have Madonna perform?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick Simulates Halftime Break:
    Posted by tcal2-

I think he had Julian Edelman act as Madonna.  I mean the guy does everything else.  Why not?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Posted by tcal2-

He did crank up the speakers yesterday with Madonna and Bon Jovi blaring, so that they could simulate crowd noise (against) and practice their silent counts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Why are they allowed to report what's being done at practice. I don't like it. That should have been between the coach and his players. Now it's all over the internet--damn media

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Why are they allowed to report what's being done at practice. I don't like it. That should have been between the coach and his players. Now it's all over the internet--damn media
    Posted by NEGAME2

Makes you wonder if the Giants will do it next.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Posted by NEGAME2

They are practicing at the Indy facility.
    You don't think the Indy organization has some cameras in there taping what the Pats are doing?  And that someone from NY just might be getting the info....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick Simulates Halftime Break : They are practicing at the Indy facility. You don't think the Indy organization has some cameras in there taping what the Pats are doing?  And that someone from NY just might be getting the info....
    Posted by TheTinMan

You mean their walk through? That must mean Tomase will report it. :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryochiller. Show cryochiller's posts

Belichick is a coaching genius.  It's frightening to imagine the advanced brain function required to conceive the thought of simulating events that may occur during a game in preparing for that very game.  Belichick is in the process of cloning Gronks ankle it should be fully developed by halftime on Sunday.  While making his masterful halftime adjustments, Belickick is going to replace Gronks sprained ankle with the cloned ankle.  Coaching Genius and a surgeon my friends... the man is a genius!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The man takes preparation to a whole other level.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Dotting all the i's, crossing all the t's. In BB we trust.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

The child is really ranting today. His mom probaly traded his meds for a rock.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Belichick Simulates Halftime Break : I dunno...kind of smacks of desperation/obssession to me have Jints rattled BB too?  :  )
    Posted by JintsFan

I dunno.  You seem like a concerned Giants fan.  Clearly a little scared.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryochiller. Show cryochiller's posts

Hey this worked pretty well yesterday came out of half time and scored...   If only Belichick would of had Brady reading up on the grounding rules....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Belichick Simulates Halftime Break:
    Belichick thinks of it all, doesn't he?  I love this guy! http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7531827/2012-nfl-playoffs-new-england-patriots-take-halftime-practice-break
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

You mean he did a hack job of lip-synching some crud mus...(cough-cough)...mus...(hack-cough-cough hack)...muuuuuuuzich?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I would just like to add that if the Pats choose this off-season to give the O-scheme a face-lift, that I would hope they do not use the same surgeon as did Madonna.  That would be one ugly scheme.

Sections
Shortcuts