Belichick still classless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

[Quote]I seem to recall the Phins beat the Pats last time by 31 points. This was only 20, what's your beef?[/Quote]

Its the Pats, remember there are different standards for the Pats... its only the Pats who get accused of running up the score...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Wow, 35 comments! This troll sure got his money's worth. The trolls can say what they will, but the objective of the offense is to score. If the Fins cannot stop the second and third string players (led by a backup QB) from scoring, TOO F--KING BAD! And just a note to timberwolves (it was MY comment you quoted, not Enoch's), I have been one of the people here saying Cassel needed time to get it together, not one of those who wanted to bench him. Maybe if you could read properly you'd know that! And in any case, either side of the argument had more sense than you do. Now go away and wallow in your team's losing season!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krb1981. Show krb1981's posts

dude!!!! dolphins pound the patriots by over 20 the first game and thatts awesome. patriots return the favor and its classless? u my friend are a cry baby.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Genius is often misunderstood. We are blessed to have the greatest football coach of his time in NE. When his run is complete BB joins Lomabardi, Shula, Noll and Walsh on NFL's Mount Rushmore of Coaching Legends.

And you know its true, trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[Quote]Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain.[/Quote]

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

BB classless ummmm don't think so. Did the fish take their starters out and we did'nt notice? Now on the other hand if your talking college ball. Teams do run up scores. Like Florida maybe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]Anyone who has been around this board long enough should know that as far as patriot fans are concerned, bellycheck is a genius, every patriots player is a first ballot hall of famer, and they can absolutely do no wrong. [/Quote] AND YOUR POINT IS?????? Mighty strong division the Squeelers play in, huh?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]Once a lowlife cheating sc_umbag with no class always a ...well you know the rest.The guy has a personality of a wet mop and believes the press clippings written about him in the Globe.
    Everywhere except in the NE area this is the perception of BB.
    [/Quote] SO? Ask any New Englander their opinion of what you or other "uncleansed outsiders" think. Go ahead. We'll stop laughing once you get your answers. Before you get your answers, I believe it's called "JEALOUSY". Fear not! It's been around for thusands of years. Nothing new, so get over yourself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

scoring that TD was a good FU to Miami, they deserve it after the pregame bs. Miami should be fined for that Joey Porter interview

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan32. Show patsfan32's posts

Last time I checked, football was a man's game. I'm tired of hearing all this crap about running up the score. As a former athlete, I would take pride in giving 100% on both sides of the ball. I certainly wouldn't want anyone taking pity on me by taking a knee. Plain and simple-the Pats were the better team yeterday and there was nothing Miami could do to stop them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]I served with a genius. I knew a genius. A genius was a friend of mine. BB, you're no genius. But, I can tell what you are: void of any class. Ineptitude can be so pronounced in the mind of a fan who fails to show any sign of impartial judgement. I gather the probability was high that the Dolphins would have successfully executed 2 touchdown drives (1 being 90+ yards) and an onside kick without any timeouts in less than 40 seconds. Justification for this low-class rule breaker is nothing more than mindless drivel. You people could afford a lesson in sportsmanship to go along with a much needed lobotomy.[/Quote]

You obviously don't understand the situation or sports. The Pats were trying to simply run down the clock. The Dolphins lack of emotional maturity cost them 30 yards and put the ball on the 10 because of really stupid penalties.

That you expected the Pats to take a knee at the one and give the ball back to the Dolphins clearly demonstrates a lack of sports intelligence. If Belichick was classless, that is exactly what he would have done. It would be an insult to tell the other team basically "We don't feel the need to compete anymore because you guys aren't capable of beating us." One doesn't stop competing in a game. That is what would be a rule breaker.

Do us a favor. Go home. Compete in something. Anything. And see if you want your opponent to quit on you because you suck. If you do want them to, then you should probably stick to ripping off old Lloyd Benson diatribe. Thankfully, he won't be coming at you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

These trolls are a really sad lot. It must suck to have nothing better to do in life than sit at your computer and argue with people you'll never meet! Of course, had the score been 41-6 for Miami, they would all be here informing us how bad our team sucked! Maybe I'm just too old, but this obsession they have is ridiculous. They should get a life. I would have thought any Fins fan would have already done that last season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4of11. Show 4of11's posts

hey are you Pat fans going to watch the 2 best teams in football Jets and Giants play for the superbowl? Or will you be so disgusted at your garbage team that you dont watch?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]I served with a genius. I knew a genius. A genius was a friend of mine. BB, you're no genius. But, I can tell what you are: void of any class. Ineptitude can be so pronounced in the mind of a fan who fails to show any sign of impartial judgement. I gather the probability was high that the Dolphins would have successfully executed 2 touchdown drives (1 being 90+ yards) and an onside kick without any timeouts in less than 40 seconds. Justification for this low-class rule breaker is nothing more than mindless drivel. You people could afford a lesson in sportsmanship to go along with a much needed lobotomy.[/Quote] LMFAO! you "served with a genius". How nice! And by who's standard did this person achieve "genius" status? Me thinks thou are still smarting from yet anither spanking at the hands of the reigning NFL coaching genius (a well oroven fact". So, please stop the whining and do something constructive with your life, like chasing butterflies, counting clouds, or watching Sesame Street. It's obvioius you know nothing about football.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]hey are you Pat fans going to watch the 2 best teams in football Jets and Giants play for the superbowl? Or will you be so disgusted at your garbage team that you dont watch?[/Quote] JESTS! in the Super Bowl? Either a big hang over from this past Sunday, or a serious substance abuse issue. Or, perhaps, via Madden '08. You'll see...... another disappointing season coming up for the JESTS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Served what?

Soup?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

[Quote] JESTS! in the Super Bowl? Either a big hang over from this past Sunday, or a serious substance abuse issue. Or, perhaps, via Madden '08. You'll see...... another disappointing season coming up for the JESTS![/Quote]

C'mon AZ. You know the Jets always shine come January! LOL

With Farve at QB, there's no way they'll blow a playoff game! <snicker />

Dang! I thought I'd be able to post that with a straight face.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

[Quote]hey are you Pat fans going to watch the 2 best teams in football Jets and Giants play for the superbowl? Or will you be so disgusted at your garbage team that you dont watch?[/Quote]

This from the same idiot that thougfh Ivan Rodrigez was going to bring the Yankees another WS this year. LOL

4of11
    Comments: 289
    7/30/2008 5:19:59 PM
    Theo is not doing squat, cashman is much better than taht Lame Theo, wow no weaknesses now, title 27. goodluck catching the Rays for the wildcard if you dont make many moves.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Nice post Belenus...

I, too, have gone to other sites, and what is observed here mirror them. There are the "wacky" fans who can't see the forrest for the trees, fans who have an absolute hatred for a team, fans who know more about pro football than the players and coaches themselves, etc..

This discussion was obviously started by an outside poster who obviously doesn't care for BB and the Pats. True, the poster gave kudos to the players for playing well, but, considers the fact the players played well enough to score 48 points as being classless. Go figure! When a team begins substituting players, one would hope the subs would give as much effort as the first stringers. Can you imagine the fan reaction if the subs simply laid down just to avoid running up a score? Besides, the subs want to prove they are worthy of being on the team, and if a first stringer goes down, the coach will remember the sub who can step into their place. Taking a knee is no indication of a players ability. Hometown fans love it, the losing team fans call it "running up the score"!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]I served with a genius. I knew a genius. A genius was a friend of mine. BB, you're no genius. But, I can tell what you are: void of any class. Ineptitude can be so pronounced in the mind of a fan who fails to show any sign of impartial judgement. I gather the probability was high that the Dolphins would have successfully executed 2 touchdown drives (1 being 90+ yards) and an onside kick without any timeouts in less than 40 seconds. Justification for this low-class rule breaker is nothing more than mindless drivel. You people could afford a lesson in sportsmanship to go along with a much needed lobotomy.[/Quote]

Marinofin.... answer this: Why couldn't the Dolphins D stop the Pats?

The Pats ran all RUNNING plays. Also, as mentioned numerous times in this post, ran the play clock down to 1 second EVERY time. Porter, with his 'tude, added 30 yards to tha last Pats drive with his unsportsmanship penalites, which without them, the drive would have most likely ended with a knee. Did you expect the Ptriots players to lay down and give the ball back to the Dolphins. You do not know the mentality of a pro athlete.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]You prove my point. You're incapable of recognizing reality without distortion while living your life through a warped prism. I don't expect Patriot fans to grow a conscience. That would be expecting too much from a fanbase that lacks integrity and condones poor sportsmanship. Sounds like BB is fitting in perfectly.[/Quote]

Marinofin... seems your brain has been soaking in salt water way too long!!

What did you expect the Pats offense to do with the ball when they had possession late in the 4th quarter? Kneel it four straight plays and give it back to the Phins? Not even attempt to run out the clock, like they were with ALL running plays? When BJGE got the ball and had a WIDE OPEN lane to the EZ, did you expect him to drop to his knees or even fumble the ball just to avoid scoring? You have no clue that a pro athlete needs to show they can perform regardless of the situation. If the Phins D is unable to stop the Pats from scoring, chastize YOUR team for failing to do so. Don't blame a player for simply carrying the ball.

Oh.. as for the Pats fan base... I guess you are the expert on fan bases and know all about fan psychology, enough to paint a broad brush across all Pats fans as lacking in integrity and condoning poor sportmanship. Your obvious dislike for the Pats and their fans clouds your objectivity.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]

C'mon AZ. You know the Jets always shine come January! LOL

With Farve at QB, there's no way they'll blow a playoff game! &lt;snicker&gt;

Dang! I thought I'd be able to post that with a straight face.[/Quote]

I'll give you an "A" for effort, based on the high difficulty factor. AFter all, it's not like Favre EVER gakked up a playoff game, is it? Like last season's NFC Championship game? But, now things are going to be "different". Ya, sure! LMFAO!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]

agcsbill
    What qualifies you to have any knowledge of the "mentality of a pro athlete"? If you call teaching aerobics at your local gym a professional sport, then I suppose you do.
    I won't discount the fact that Joey Porter is a shameful sham. He deserves to be fined and possibly suspended. He can find another team as far as I'm concerned.

Losing with dignity is of greater value than winning without class. Your lack of objectivity would never allow you to see this.
    [/Quote]

OK, here's your orange slices and j=uice box. You get yopur trophy in 5 weeks. Now sit down and try not to hurt yourself or your "feelings".

"Feelings. Oh, Oh, Oh Feelings! Oh, Oh, Oh, Feelings......."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]You prove my point. You're incapable of recognizing reality without distortion while living your life through a warped prism. I don't expect Patriot fans to grow a conscience. That would be expecting too much from a fanbase that lacks integrity and condones poor sportsmanship. Sounds like BB is fitting in perfectly.[/Quote]

All those panty waist Fins had to do was STOP 'EM. Apparently they were totally incapable of doing this. So, in keeping with the "not my fault" crowd, they only lost because the Pats ran the score up ontehem. Now, THAT'S fun ny; I don't care where you're from!

Over the years we had great defenses: Purple People Eaters, Doomsday Defense, No Name Defense, The Streel Curtin. Now, we have a New entry: the Cheesecloth Crew. LMFAO!