Belichick still classless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]

Marinofin... seems your brain has been soaking in salt water way too long!!

What did you expect the Pats offense to do with the ball when they had possession late in the 4th quarter? Kneel it four straight plays and give it back to the Phins? Not even attempt to run out the clock, like they were with ALL running plays? When BJGE got the ball and had a WIDE OPEN lane to the EZ, did you expect him to drop to his knees or even fumble the ball just to avoid scoring? You have no clue that a pro athlete needs to show they can perform regardless of the situation. If the Phins D is unable to stop the Pats from scoring, chastize YOUR team for failing to do so. Don't blame a player for simply carrying the ball.

Oh.. as for the Pats fan base... I guess you are the expert on fan bases and know all about fan psychology, enough to paint a broad brush across all Pats fans as lacking in integrity and condoning poor sportmanship. Your obvious dislike for the Pats and their fans clouds your objectivity.[/Quote]

THis yahoo obviously learned a LOT about losing with dignity over the past years, especially '07's great 1-15 effort.

LMFAO!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]

OK, here's your orange slices and j=uice box. You get yopur trophy in 5 weeks. Now sit down and try not to hurt yourself or your "feelings".

"Feelings. Oh, Oh, Oh Feelings! Oh, Oh, Oh, Feelings......."[/Quote]

Best response to this thread. Maybe he was raised in Cambridge. You might remember 20 years ago when they changed their peewee league OT rules from "Sudden Death" to "Sudden Win" because they felt it was too traumatic for kids. I am still not sure why they let them play contact football.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[Quote]You prove my point. You're incapable of recognizing reality without distortion while living your life through a warped prism. I don't expect Patriot fans to grow a conscience. That would be expecting too much from a fanbase that lacks integrity and condones poor sportsmanship. Sounds like BB is fitting in perfectly.[/Quote]

And it sounds like you've got some serious anger management issues to work out, Marinofin. Do you say the same of people of other races or religions? That's just sad to read. You actually come across looking like the person who really needs to resolve some issues.

And for the record, why didn't you, or any other Pats' basher, state your opinion of Porter before the game was played?

It must be easy to badmouth your "star" defensive player after such a bad performance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[Quote]You prove my point. You're incapable of recognizing reality without distortion while living your life through a warped prism. I don't expect Patriot fans to grow a conscience. That would be expecting too much from a fanbase that lacks integrity and condones poor sportsmanship. Sounds like BB is fitting in perfectly.[/Quote]

The Dolphins have sucked for so long that you have to try to play the "moral superiority in losing" card on this board? A truly pathetic argument, especially given your team's behavior in the closing minutes of that last game. I was going to say more...forget it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jessiemaggie. Show jessiemaggie's posts

I wonder if Timberwolves was watching the Lions/Titans game today. Titans up 34, kick a field goal with about 4 minutes left. Then the Titans threw a challenge flag over a 20 yard lion pass play with 3 minutes left up 37 points. They were wrong, play stood as called.Now, thats classless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He probably thinks is OK because it's the Titans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Fin is just another troll who got his balloon burst and he has to go back to 1973 and try to remeber when they actually won something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[Quote]

Best response to this thread. Maybe he was raised in Cambridge. You might remember 20 years ago when they changed their peewee league OT rules from "Sudden Death" to "Sudden Win" because they felt it was too traumatic for kids. I am still not sure why they let them play contact football.[/Quote]

Enoch,

Born and raised on the North Shore. Since escaping from teh People's Repuyblic 28 yrs ago, I've become safely entrenched in AZ. I do lots of volunteer work with Little League out here, from board member, to coach, to manager, to certified umpire. I've see it all. Love those cross over soccer mommies, who can't understand rules,a dn insist on doing what's fair. They can't comprehend why their son Robbie is called Right field Robbie, despite seeing him stink up the joint. But, as long as they all get their post game juice box and orange slices, plus the end of teh season trophy, all's well.

There's a reason why there's a 10 run mercy rule. Yet, if their losing team can't score enough to keep the game running, then teh other team is just trying to run up the score. Damned right! When it's 105 degrees and the sun's still up, I'd try hard to get to the 10 runs to get the misery over with sooner. Guess they don't realize the difference between their sitting in a nice chair in teh shade with being in teh sun drenched concrete bench arera or standing on teh field in direct sun light.

Sections
Shortcuts