BELICHICK takes time out to surprise DISABLED kids at a camp with his FAVE qb!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Re: BELICHICK takes time out to surprise DISABLED kids at a camp with his FAVE qb!

Lousy conjecture at best!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: BELICHICK takes time out to surprise DISABLED kids at a camp with his FAVE qb!

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/05/bill_belichick_makes_surprise_appearance_at_football_clinic

this is something bb does all the time. wasnt on the marquee, wasnt expected to show up but he did and actually spent the one on one time. no press was there for they werent expecting a big name. mallet and zoltan were both expected from having done it last year. my sources tell me that bb and mallet have a much warmer relationship than bb and tb, tb could b one hit away from being BLEDSOED! (OR BRADYED BY MALLET)....

NICE ONE bILL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/05/bill_belichick_makes_surprise_appearance_at_football_clinic

this is something bb does all the time. wasnt on the marquee, wasnt expected to show up but he did and actually spent the one on one time. no press was there for they werent expecting a big name. mallet and zoltan were both expected from having done it last year. my sources tell me that bb and mallet have a much warmer relationship than bb and tb, tb could b one hit away from being BLEDSOED! (OR BRADYED BY MALLET)....

"my sources" =

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I like this BB guy.