Belichick Ties Curly Lambeau

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Belichick Ties Curly Lambeau

95 wins over .500.  The only other coaches to achieve this mark are Shula, Halas, and Brown (from the era when you pretty much had tenure).

The number will obviously get larger before he retires.  Just another stat for the plaque in Canton.

I know Gillette has naming rights for the next 15-20 years, but it would be nice if they would see fit, when BB retires to allow the field to be named Belichick Field.

Belichick Field at Gillette Stadium.   Has a nice ring to it IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Belichick Ties Curly Lambeau

Belichick = G.O.A.T

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I just want to know if he can be inducted as a coach AND a GM??

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

In response to dmpc's comment:

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

95 wins over .500.  The only other coaches to achieve this mark are Shula, Halas, and Brown (from the era when you pretty much had tenure).

The number will obviously get larger before he retires.  Just another stat for the plaque in Canton.

I know Gillette has naming rights for the next 15-20 years, but it would be nice if they would see fit, when BB retires to allow the field to be named Belichick Field.

Belichick Field at Gillette Stadium.   Has a nice ring to it IMO.

They're fitting your room in Bellevue for you.  The walls are lined with rubber.

DMPC.. you've been amemebr for less than a day. not one of your post are fooball related. But they are loaded with childish flaming.  I suggest you get off your moms computer and delete the history before one of our smarter IS people posts your IP and justly flames your hind end..

Sections
Shortcuts