Belichick to coach Kansas City?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Belichick to coach Kansas City?

With Pioli, Romeo and Charlie Weis now all with the Chiefs, anyone else think something stinks in Denmark?  I felt like KC got the deal of the century last year with Cassel and Vrabel for just a second round pick.  Could BB be making the move to KC next setting the stage for a turn around of biblical proportions?  What do we know about his contract?  Do we know if relations have been strained between BB and Kraft over Spygate?  We'd have no coaching staff left.  If BB leaves, would the coaching cupboard be bare?  Something to think about...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Re: Belichick to coach Kansas City?

Next it will be BB to the phins to work with Tuna !   Bring on the draft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Kraft said sometime in 2006 that Belichick received on extension long-term, and I recall reading on Boston.com that it was reportedly through the 2013 Season.  Yet, nothing is really known for sure from Pariots Central Intelligence Agencies...  Also, then-No idea IF he could somehow walk away from it somehow, or as Faucetman suggests, Krafts current thoughts about it, and if it was strained less than a year later from Spygate and through 2 sub-par seasons, if not in W-L effort, than in what many even on here consider sub-par trades and acquisitions of 2007-2009.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinspatriots. Show kevinspatriots's posts

Let him go, Bill Cowher would be a very nice fit in NE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We are letting go of the greatest coach in NFL history (Belichick) to replace him with the most overrated? Cowher only won 1 SB!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz22. Show tedyaz22's posts

I THINK THIS THREAD STINKS LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

posts like this make me laugh because it is the equivilent to the grassy knoll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Pioli does not want a boss again

he left NE becasue he wanted buy the grocieries ala Bill Parcels

Pioli will never hire a GM oriented Coach

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick to coach Kansas City?:
    Posted by kevinspatriots

If anything as preposterous as this happens I may have to take a long . . .

long sabbatical.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

All three of those guys are there because they want to win outside of BB's shadow.  If they wanted that, they could have all come back to New England.  

Plus, why on earth would BB do this?  He has a great relationship with the Krafts, and has a QB who he has called the best player he's ever been around.  He'd leave that to go to a crummy area with a crummy team, with a GM and assistant coaches who don't want to work under him?  Come on.

BB will coach the Patriots until Brady retires (7-8 years) then likely stay as an executive, like Parcells, and hire a new coach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Faucet....do you work for the Nat'l Inquirer? Creating completely dreamed up story lines?
    Psssttttt...I've heard through various sources that BB is being considered to run for the Chinese Presidency after he orchestrates a revolution...serious...I heard this.....
    Something to think about.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Well I heard that BB is interrested in coaching in Austrailia with some farm club, he said he wanted to get closer to the spirit of the sport

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Kraft is truly one of the best NFL owners to work for! Belichick was re-inked by Kraft in early part of 2007 season at the time of Spy gate was he not?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

MAYBE they went there instead of coming back to us to get another shot at a head coach position....in a place where some success would be the exception, rather than the rule as it is in NE.  And WHY would BB go to KC?  Whats in it for him?  If he wanted Cassel, he would have kept him.  What else does KC have?  As far as Vrabel, he was thrown in the deal because we were not going to pay his 5 million dollar salary... so this way he got his money, and we got a high 2 instead of a high 3....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

As long as no one questions BB on this, I have no issue.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

58 witnesses said shots were fired from the Grassy Knoll. All 58 were dismissed.

Operation Mockingbird seems to still be working on some gullible people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3mlbrwXjg

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

58 witnesses said shots were fired from the Grassy Knoll. All 58 were dismissed. Operation Mockingbird seems to still be working on some gullible people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3mlbrwXjg
    Posted by arodrambone

I dont want to be a consp. pusher about Knnedy, we have all gone through this before, but if you ever look at the 3 hobo pictures of the guys picked up in Dallas that day by the trains you can easily identify E.Hunt as one of them.
    His son also claims that his dad was one of them, now that could be to sell books but who knows for sure?  The one thing we can say for sure is Kennedy was shot under suspicious circumstances and we will never know the truth.
    By the way I just saw Elvis pumping gas down at the local Mobile station.
    Now that Teddy Kennedy has past I wouldnt be supprised if new information starts to surface about what really happened that horrible day in Dallas.
    Hunt's Son Says Dad was Involved March

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Apparently the three tramps were led to the county sheriff's office, paraded through Dealy Plaza for all to see.

Except the tramps were led to the county sherriff's by men dressed in DPD uniforms with fake insignias and shotguns, which were not standard issue by the DPD.

Just as there were probably other Oswald style patsies being developed in other cities Kennedy might visit, the three tramps story seems to be a backup plan in case the preferred Oswald lone-nut blame pinning went wrong.

Not sure if the three tramps were actual shooters or just backup patsies.

I hope more and more documents are released, to expose the vast coverup that continues to occur once and for all.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4330031689287456187&ei=Nd6NS_K1L8iblAe36vmiCQ&q=jfk+2&hl=en#

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In Response to Belichick to coach Kansas City?:
    With Pioli, Romeo and Charlie Weis now all with the Chiefs, anyone else think something stinks in Denmark?  I felt like KC got the deal of the century last year with Cassel and Vrabel for just a second round pick.  Could BB be making the move to KC next setting the stage for a turn around of biblical proportions?  What do we know about his contract?  Do we know if relations have been strained between BB and Kraft over Spygate?  We'd have no coaching staff left.  If BB leaves, would the coaching cupboard be bare?  Something to think about...
    Posted by Faucetman

What does it matter?  A new coach would simply bring in his own staff.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarylandFan. Show MarylandFan's posts

When BB decides to depart the Pats, I hope they bring in a young head coach and not an overrated retread like Cowher or Chuckie. Josh McDaniels contributed greatly to the Pats memorable 2007 offensive show and I don't think he was given enough credit. Even 5 or 6 yrs down-the-road he'll only be in his late 30's and I like his enthusiasm. The Pats have become a boring and predictable team on offense and hopefully in 2010 they'll give Brady the weapons at RB, WR, TE and an OL like P Manning has.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Posted by kevinspatriots

You'd like that wouldn't you Leon