Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

Re: Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!

In Response to Re: Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!:
    [QUOTE]What has Seymour done for Oakland? Sure, he had 2 sacks and 6 tackles in his first game.. but he's done nothing since. Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

I know you are upset but no reason to cheap shot Seymour. Since the first Raiders game teams are game planning for Seymour and double teaming him. I think we beat Denver with Seymour's pressure. We knew Denver was going to throw and we still could not get pressure. And now Warren is out. Burgess is non-existent, TBC is the best we have for a pass rush.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS! : Belichick cut his most popular player when he was at Cleveland. I expect him to eventually do the same thing with Brady but trade him instead of cut him.
    Posted by JimKe[/QUOTE]

yea because kosar was the tom brady of that era.  get a clue man

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Brady is old.  Matt Cassel is young.  This isn't rocket science. At the rate the Patriots are going, they're going to finish the season at 9-7 and that won't get them into the play-offs. Tom Brady is washed-up.
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]
    BADDAWG!

NO BISCUIT!

I'd smack your nose with a paper for being dumb, but can't quite reach you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS! : other tard
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

Sadly the Pats message boards are rife with them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I don't think this is a rediculous thread at all.  I completely believe Brady would be back to form this season.  Even those that thought he would have some rust didn't predict how bad he would play.

With that 2011 #1 from the Raiders it wouldn't shock me to see them pick up a stud QB if it is an option.  Brady has fewer years left than anyone thought.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Wait a little while and your projection may come true.  I think Brady will be traded to the Raiders for a 2011 #2 pick and a 2012 #1 pick when his contract expires after the 2010 season.  If the Patriots do not make the playoffs this year, the timetable might be pushed up a year.  The end result will be a return to the days of glory for the Raiders.  With a first rate quarterback, the Jim Plunkett saga will be repeated.  Brady will lead them to two or three Superbowl wins.  In the meantime, the Patriots will struggle under Brain Hoyer and others and will be a losing team when Bill Belichick leaves several years down the road.
    Posted by JimKe[/QUOTE]

JIMKE,

You do realize that if his contract is up, he is a free agent and the Pats could not trade Brady?  Not only is what you wrote erroneous, it is outrageous.  The Pats would never trade brady to the Raiders, out of respect. Brady grew up a Niners fan, which means he most likely grew up hatijng the Raiders. Rumor is that part of the reason BB traded Seymour to there is because he didn't like Seymour.

Would they ever trade  him?  Maybe, but not to that team and not the way you describe.  Sorry, but the Raiders will be terrible for a bit longer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon you got your proof right?

You actually played DIV1 football right?

Did you get the proof or do you expect everyone to beleive you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!:
    [QUOTE]Belichick should have kept Matt Cassel, let Richard Seymour play his contract out this season as a Patriot, and Tom Brady should have been the one traded to the Raiders for a 1st round pick or maybe two 1st round picks? Focus on reality, Maroney is a bust. Patriots needed a stud at OLB and failed to address it. Sure saving money is great, if you want to be just competitive. This sounds like a state of emergency, but it's just the 5th game of the season. As a fan's point of view, it's embarrassing to get beat by a rookie head coach that used your own playbook against you. it's unacceptable and there is no excuse. You can chalk it up a loss, nothing else you can do? You can analyze this patriot team and see where the money is at, and the players that should be held accountable, especially the quarterback.
    Posted by longhairjoe[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Cassell is lighting it up over there in KC.....Don't be an idiot, this is one of the dumbest threads EVER!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxrick2000. Show redsoxrick2000's posts

Tom Brady has been the most important player in leading the Patriots to being the most successful franchise in sports for the last decade.  He has a few bad games and you want to trade him.  I'm sure there are 31 other teams out there that would love to have him.  Seymour was a little greedy that's why he's in Oakland.  Cassel is OK but can't compare to TB.  Tom will be back to the Tom we know.  I just hope it's not too late when he finally regains his form.  Have a little patience, TB has earned it.  He is the best QB the Pats have ever had.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

get a haircut its impairing brain function

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Wow. This is THE dumbest thread I have seen here. EVER!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mello71. Show mello71's posts

I suspect those of you thinking Brady is washed up this week were saying he's back after the Ravens game. How's the view from the bandwagon? Were you calling for Bird to be traded after double-heel surgery, or Orr after knee surgery? Oh yeah, you were probably 4 years old. This guy led us to 3 superbowls and is returning from a year of rehab. Get a clue.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxrick2000. Show redsoxrick2000's posts

Tom Brady has been the most instrumental player in what has been sports, not just football's, most successfull franchise this decade.  He is not the Tom we're used to, be he will be.  I just hope it's not too late when he reverts back to his true self.  After all of what's he's done he deserves a little patience.  There are 31 other teams out there that would love to have TB.  Don't give up so quickly on the best QB in Patriots history.  He'll be back and so will the Pats.  Seymour is in Oakland because he was a little greedy.  I'm sure the Patriots would have like to have kept him past this year but he wanted top money for his position and they weren't going to give it to him.  So they got a top five pick for one year of his services.  Pretty good deal I would say.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sim448. Show sim448's posts

oh...my...god....that is the dumbest thing i have ever read. wake up. mindless. i think my iq just dropped 5 points just for reading this trash.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Wow maybe we can trade Brady to the Raiders for Jamarcus Russell straight up.  

*eyeroll*