Belichick was Right to send them home they should have let someone know

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Belichick was Right to send them home they should have let someone know

This is not a Day camp for the Pats and Moss and them better start waking up Other players made it there no problem Now I can bet Moss and thomas will be WHINING about this one It's time They start acting like a Team player They need to grow up the world doesn't resolve around them. They cannot show up when they feel like it. And It shows how they have done cause they act like dumbies on the field also They use to have speed energy this yr they have lost it. They need to start acting like Team players and Stop acting like babies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Re: Belichick was Right to send them home they should have let someone know

I'm sure Moss just figured "The 6 plays, we run on offense, are already installed, why do I need to be on time?"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maybnot. Show maybnot's posts

IM NOT THE BEST SPELLA BY ANY MEANS, LOL, BUT I 4TH GRADA COULD HAV WRITTIN THAT BETTER. CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I THINK U MEAN REVOLVE, I WOULDNT CALL ANYONE A DUMMY, U CANT EVEN COMPLETE A SENTENCE, NEVERMIND A PARAGRAPH. LAST CPLE OF SCRAMBLED EGGS I MEAN WORDS WERE JUST SILLY. IF UR 5 THEN U DID A GOOD JOB, U DESERVE A STAR!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick was Right to send them home they should have let someone know:
    [QUOTE]IM NOT THE BEST SPELLA BY ANY MEANS, LOL, BUT I 4TH GRADA COULD HAV WRITTIN THAT BETTER. CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I THINK U MEAN REVOLVE, I WOULDNT CALL ANYONE A DUMMY, U CANT EVEN COMPLETE A SENTENCE, NEVERMIND A PARAGRAPH. LAST CPLE OF SCRAMBLED EGGS I MEAN WORDS WERE JUST SILLY. IF UR 5 THEN U DID A GOOD JOB, U DESERVE A STAR!
    Posted by maybnot[/QUOTE]

Unbelievable. Now the 4th "grada" is calling out a 5th grader. What is this world coming to?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maybnot. Show maybnot's posts

SRRY SOCK SNIFFA BUT MY POST MAKE SENSE, IM NOT SPILLIN OUT FOOLISNESS LIK "THEY USE TO HAV SPEED ENERGY THIS YR THEY HAV LOST IT, N THEY START ACTIN LIK TEAM PLAYA, WORLD DOESNT RESOLVE ROUND THEM, N THEY ACT LIK DUMBIES ON THE FIELD" YEA 81 ACTS LIK A REAL DUMMY W/ ALL THOSE TD'S HE CATCHES, HES R ONLY OFFENSE U DB. U DONT HAV TO B AN ENGLISH TEACHER , BUT CMON BOTH OF U MAKE BOUT AS MUCH SENSE AS SARAH PALIN TRYIN 2 EXPLAIN Y SEEIN RUSSIA FROM HER FRONT YARD GIVES HER ANY TYPE OF EXPERIENCE. NOW GO PULL UR "GF" FROM UNDERNEATH UR BED , BLOW HER UP N CAP OFF A THRUSDAY NITE.

Sections
Shortcuts