Belichick weei interview today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Belichick weei interview today

It's on the team website. He was even gruffwe than usual today slapping down stupid questions from the hosts if The Bug Show

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

Re: Belichick weei interview today

BB's detailed description of his experience with Lawrence Taylor was terrific! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/23/belichick-doesnt-have-much-to-say-about-gronk-or-amendola/

heres a profootball talk article on his press conference today

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought Bill was a little extra irritable today...they could of asked, Bill what's your favorite color? And he would of responded...we all need to do better, every single one of us...all three phases and the coaches too. I don't think he answered one single question in that entire interview...I thought he liked Holley, I wonder if Salk turns him off?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Another Rusty clone goes in ignore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I hear BB is taking over the Tonight Show when he retires from football. That should be  good time TV viewing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I thought Bill was a little extra irritable today...they could of asked, Bill what's your favorite color? And he would of responded...we all need to do better, every single one of us...all three phases and the coaches too. I don't think he answered one single question in that entire interview...I thought he liked Holley, I wonder if Salk turns him off?

Do you think Rusty just searches all day for articles about BB?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I think that posting about him is part of a problem here.  Why not contain it in the thread where everyone is bashing the krap out of him?  Hijacking a thread to talk about him is no better than anything he does.

C'mon Babe.

Back to the topic:  There is no more boring interview than one where people ask Belichick about the present or the future.  Ask him about pure but general football topics and he'll keep interest for hours.  Former players, former teams etc?  Awesome.  Yesterday, tomorrow, this team, this player?  So canned the tuna factory runs short.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hijacking a thread to talk about him is no better than anything he does.

[/QUOTE]

He started the thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This is just purely anal...

Q: How close was

Rob Gronkowski to playing yesterday?

BB: I don’t know. He was inactive.

Q: Did he have a shot to play?

BB: He was inactive.

Q: Going into the day, was there a chance he’d play?

BB: He was inactive for the game.    

This is just demanding people to dislike you. All he had to do was say "He just wasn't quite ready. We want to be sure he's 100% before we put him out there." There is just no need for this kind of negative presentation of the product to the media.    

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hijacking a thread to talk about him is no better than anything he does.

[/QUOTE]

He started the thread.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't start the thread, Diapers.  You're completely unglued at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Of course you did dumbkoff. You've made about a dozen fake accounts in the last week. How many bans you have now troll, 30 or so? LMAO@U

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

This is just demanding people to dislike you. All he had to do was say "He just wasn't quite ready. We want to be sure he's 100% before we put him out there." There is just no need for this kind of negative presentation of the product to the media.    

I know you won't like this opinion (see link) but there is no right answer. BB is consistant, he answer the same way regarding any injured player. You don't have to like it but don't expect it to change.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/23/belichick-doesnt-have-much-to-say-about-gronk-or-amendola/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Injury questions are a no-no, so don't expect that to change in year 13 of his tenure here.

The question is just demanding me to send off my resume to become a moron sportswriter who asks questions that he/she knows won't be answered.

[/QUOTE]

Normal people answer them dumbkoff.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

I know you won't like this opinion (see link) but there is no right answer. BB is consistant, he answer the same way regarding any injured player. You don't have to like it but don't expect it to change.

[/QUOTE]

I never said I expect it to change. I said it's anal.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I was shocked when he said he considers LT the best player he's ever coached, even above Brady.

BB never position coached Brady dumbkoff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How is this a "fake account"? You're responding to it right now, so it can't be fake, moron.

Your level of dense is astonishing. You been boozing it up again tonight dumbkoff? LMAO@U

I'm saying the op is a fake account of yours.... duh.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I was shocked when he said he considers LT the best player he's ever coached, even above Brady.

[/QUOTE]

You said BB controls everything as head coach and is the OC.  Yes. Yes you did. You have been adamant about it, in fact.

Can't have it both ways, Diapers.

[/QUOTE]

You will have to check in with BB for clarification as to whether he was talking about HCing or position coaching dumbkoff. The answer he gave was referencing his position coaching.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You said BB controls everything as head coach and is the OC.  Yes. Yes you did. You have been adamant about it, in fact.

[/QUOTE]

You will have to check in with BB for clarification as to whether he was talking about HCing or position coaching dumbkoff. The answer he gave was referencing his position coaching.

[/QUOTE]

Diapers?...he wears Diapers?...oh my...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't. BB offered up the statement. He was not asked, "as positional coach, who is the best player you ever coached?"

Wrong again, as usual.

[/QUOTE]

Why argue with this clown...he's a contrarian...he comes out with one liners that only he thinks are relevant and/or funny....his humor is only always sarcastic and angry...he's more caustic than drano...cut off his little finger and throw it into a leeching field and you could unclog a septic system in 10 minutes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think he does take it too far...as long as he wins he'll get away with it, but if he ever starts to lose, the media will make it very very miserable for him (see Cleveland). People forget just how bad things got between him, the media, that city, those fans...his way of dealing with the media had a lot to do with that. KC ran Pioli out of town for acting like that, the difference was Pioli wasn't winning like Belichick is.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts