Belichick whiffs in the 3rd again...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Belichick whiffs in the 3rd again...

In response to TexasPat's comment:

RESPONSE: You are dilusional. I'm tired of playing your little games. You have completely side-stepped and avoided answering my questions at every turn...turning to name calling and your trade mark rudeness, instead. I'm still waiting for you to answer my original premise. Care to finally step-up? Or, are you going to side-step, and run away, again?

I'll be waiting: "My premise...is that BB's poor drafting from 2006-present is a major reason why the Pats haven't won another championship, since 2005...do you agree with that premise, or disagree? If you disagree, please point out the players drafted by BB in that consecutive 8 year period, from 2006-2013, that you think were hits.  

Now...either answer the above, or run along.

I did answer.  You refuse to respond and you claim I am the one sidestepping.  You really are a piece of work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

But here, if one dares to criticize BB in any way, the homers here descend upon you, and accuse you of labeling BB as a terrible GM. Yet, my sole beef with BB lies in his drafts, from 2006-present. Otherwise, I credit him for having dona a very good job as GM.   

Who is taking the more extreme position?  I have already acknowledged that BB has had some poor drafts.  You are the one that is arguing he has been one of the worst drafters in the league for 7 consecutive seasons.  You are the one that has said BB's drafts would have gotten him fired on another team.

So let me get this straight.  Your official position is that you think if BB was on another team he would have been fired, but he is still a very good GM.  That is insane.  Par for the course for you.  You are such a fraud.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Who is taking the more extreme position?  I have already acknowledged that BB has had some poor drafts.  You are the one that is arguing he has been one of the worst drafters in the league for 7 consecutive seasons.  You are the one that has said BB's drafts would have gotten him fired on another team.

RESPONSE: I'm tired of your little games. Either answer the questions I have repeatedly posed to you, or run off.    

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

RESPONSE: I'm tired of your little games. Either answer the questions I have repeatedly posed to you, or run off.    

I did already.  You can see the answers right here

It's only one click away Tex.  You can keep pretending they don't exist, but it won't change reality.  You have been dodging my answers for almost 3 pages now Tex.  Are you scared you fraud?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

For example, I'm still waiting for you to explain your claim that the "Patriot Way" is to blame for the AH situation, when you had previously acknowledged that BB and Mr. Kraft were blameless?

I'm sure you recall me asking you this question on that thread which, incidently, you started. Of course, in typical, cowardly Doggie-doo fashion, you refused to answer...and ran off. Would you care to enlighten us now? 

Keep this up TP and you might just earn the biggest joke of the board award. 

RESPONSE: It would be news if did. After all, I'd be taking the award away from you, who has won it 9 years in a row...LOL!!  

PCM has done nothing but make you look silly, shown you as disingenuous, obstinate, petty, and dishonest. 

RESPONSE: He avoided the discussion...tried misdirecting it...and then ran off. Sound familiar, Dog(gggggg)??  

As for your question to me.  I never claimed the patriot way of being responsible the AH situation.  You attempting to put me on such a claim demonstrates again those qualities of yours that I mentioned above.  Neither they nor the mantra is responsible for Hernandez. The mantra, on the other hand, is a load of BS partially because of people like Hernandez.  That's my point.  You know it, but it doesn't stop you from twisting the message disingenuously and then attempting to challenge me. 

RESPONSE: 

Dog(ggggg), we both know that you have serious credibility issues here. So, from time to time, you say things that you think are popular with most posters, to try to regain some footing. But, in the end, your true colors always show.

You tried to gain favor six weeks ago by starting a thread entitled "Sorry to Pats Fans" in late June, in which, after you initially acknowledged that Bob Kraft and BB were blameless for the AH situation...you proceeded to savagely attack the Patriot Way, announcing it to be dead...and blamed BB, Kraft, and the Patriot Way by implication for the Hernandez situation. Want proof?

1.) Here is your initial post, to start that thread: (dated 6/26/13, at 9:18 p.m.)

"I know that I occassionally play devil's advocate, and I may have some "feelings", especially after this incident, about the "patriot way".

But as fans - you didn't deserve this.  The team, frankly, didn't deserve this.  Regardless of BB's penchant for seeking "value" in talented players with less than stellar character, he didn't deserve this. Bob Kraft didn't deserve this.  

I am not looking to gain any different treatment of y'all from these comments.  Treat me no differently.  I just wanted you to know that from an outsider, looking in, this is some bs that you didn't deserve." 

2.) RESPONSE: How nice, and sweet. But then the venom started to spew from you, with this post (dated 6/27/13, 9:51 a.m.):

"...criticizing play is different than having to deal with a murderer you once supported. What this does is put to rest the "Patriot Way". Earlier I suggested the slogan was media driven, but Hernandez's own comments about the Patriot Way told me that the language if not the mentality manifested itself within the team."

3.) You then continued in a subsequent post (dated 6/27/13, at 3:02 p.m.):

The only way that Hernandez becomes a topic in the future - at least as i see it today - is how it relates to the "patriot way"." 

If "The Patriot Way" had nothing to do with the AH situation, than why would A.H.'s situation "relate" to the Patriot Way?

4.) Next, you posted the following: (dated 6/27/13, at 3:42 p.m.):

"I think it (the Patriot Way) is a mirage - like a political slogan.  It may have once been about something when the Pats had legendary defenses and seemingly clean guys...there's no denying that the Pats started using the mantra as a way to suggest that they could overcome the known questionable characters that they drafted or brought in.

Dog(ggggg), the implication is clear...if there were no "Patriot Way", there would have been no Aaron Hernandez situation to deal with. 

There is no way for a team to fully control their players, but the team used it to promote themselves as something different.  Players embraced the slogan if not the ideal.  Who knows if Hernandez can actually be linked to this other double murder, but if he can, those killings occurred a week before he was given his extension and actually made a statement about "the patriot way". What statement is that, Dog(ggggg)? 

I don't begrudge Belichick for trying to gain an advantage by acquiring, at a cheaper cost, players with known warts, but then give up the mantra, because it seems to be backfiring. 

Dog(gggggg), the Patriot Way is backfiring?? How so? I thought that it had nothing to do with the AH situation?  

4.) Next, on 6/27/13, at 11:26 p.m., you stated:

"...what may have been the patriot way - related to team and doing your job and whatever else - did morph into some kind of morality thing. Whether it was Kraft related or Pioli or someone else that helped the media fuel the perspective, that's what it morphed into. No one within the pats organization disputed it either.  Further, people like Hernandez used the moniker to discuss the change to their life - which in reality was a lie. Pats fans can choose to believe that this idea(l) never became more than something only football related, but in reality some in the organization and the media made it more and there was no one out there denying the embellished idea(l).

Dog(ggggg)...so Kraft, Pioli, or "someone else" within the Pats organization is to blame for the Patriot Way...and, since it backfired, it's to blame for Hernandez. Right, Dog(ggggg)?  

5.) Then, on 6/28/13, at 10:50 a.m., you stated the following:  

"...Belichick...understood the chance he was taking with Hernandez...I don't think anybody could have or would have foreseen such a situation.  Regardless, the situation has happened and it has happened with one of the guys who had known issues; One of the guys who actually used the term "patriot way" in describing to the public the changing of "his ways" - which was a lie. 

I thought that BB wasn't to blame for the AH situation, Dog(ggggg)??

Thereafter:

6.) You then added, on 6/29/13, at 7:13 a.m.: 

"...Here's the thing. Belichick never pushes the morality play...when he brings players into the fold - if they were wayward - they "sat up and flew straight".  And this was the Patriot Way of "rehabbing" the bad player images. Leave the dirty work to BB...players shut up and toe the line. Others started pushing that it was more than that.  fans, media, the players themselves, Kraft.  Great promotional stuff.  I'd bet shirts were even made up at some point.  I don't begrudge the idea, but as evidenced by Hernandez, its hard if not impossible to "change" everyone...The pats seemed to think their system was above that.

So...because Kraft and BB thought that their system was better than everyone elses, that they could continue to afford to bring in bad boys like Hernandez, right, Dog(gggggg)? So, in other words the arrogance of the Patriots as demonstrated in the concept of "The Patriot Way" was responsible for the AH situation, right, Dog(gggggg)? And because Kraft and BB pushed the concept, they're responsible, too. After all, according to you, the Patriot Way  concept "backfired", as you so stated above.

Once again, by your own words, I've demonstrated that you are quite disingenuous, and couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it. Once again I have  demonstrated why you have no credibility on this forum.

Babe Parilli had you pegged from the get go regarding this insincere apology thread that you started when he posted to you on your "Apology" thread, on 6/27/13, at 10:10 a.m., the following:  

"Same old troll with an agenda. I was quite sure you had your usual ulterior motive. Your jealousy of the Pats is disgusting. You really just plain suck. The Patriot Way is alive and well troll. He (AH) got involved in dastardly things and he got booted. Chalk one up for the good guys - AGAIN.

Shortly thereafter, Babe added the following: 

"the troll is just playing you all. He's about as sincere as the snake was in Eden".  

Can't wait to see you try to slither your way out of this one, Doggie-doo.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You actually save my posts for future use.  That is absolutely the most pathetic (or flattering) demonstration you've made on this board.  Run and hide TP.  You are officially a joke. 

RESPONSE: Hello, Pinocchio!! Save them? I don't have to save them. They are located on page 19 or 20 of this forum. But, that's okay, Dog(gggggg)...go to name calling mode. You've been exposed, yet again.

Now just a simple question to your pathetic demonstration - In everything you just wrote - quotes of mine and all - Did I say (as you originally suggested) that the Patriot Way is to blame for the Aaron Hernandez situation - Anywhere? 

RESPONSE: Is this the best you can do? By implication, it's quite clear.

Methinks you are attempting to twist words and meanings again TP to fit your ridiculous narrative - and once again you've failed miserably.  By the way - the White House communications office called.  They've rejected your application.  Your misdirections are way to obvious.  The MSM even said they wouldn't be able to ignore it. 

RESPONSE: Do you...think??? Yeah...you're right, Pinocchio. I failed miserably...LOL!!!

PS - I just went back through the whole thing - SMH!  Times and date stamps too!!  You'd think that with all of that time and effort, that you'd find it useful to use against me.  It's like saving a bloody glove that doesn't fit.  What a joke.  Thanks for the humor, TP. 

RESPONSE: Me thinks thou doth protect too much....LOL!!!

I was thinking I'd better watch my back because you've catalouged everything I've said, but given that you don't know how to present anything and make it valuable makes me think otherwise. 

RESPONSE: Whatever you say, Pinocchio...LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I did already.  You can see the answers right here

It's only one click away Tex.  You can keep pretending they don't exist, but it won't change reality.  You have been dodging my answers for almost 3 pages now Tex.  Are you scared you fraud?

RESPONSE: Do you really expect me to sift through all that trash? Either answer the questions I posed, or move on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

You'll find me on the "ghost" thread knocking him for not being good enough, I  told you three seasons ago that Love and Deaderick weren't starting caliber defensive linemen, I've been saying for years BB has been wrong for not paying an offensive coordinator more money to stick around... some of us have realistic, pragmatic opinions and can fairly, objectively and accurately rate our players and overall situation.  And no I don't mean Rusty, try not lumping us in together when it's obvious we disagree on a lot.

Then theres the Legion Of Doom And Gloom who tell us the problem is our All Pro caliber players and team captains like McCourty and Mayo, every year at this time the "sky is falling," the offensive line last year at this time was a train wreck, then there have been other gems like mid season last year actually telling us that Wilfork is falling off and getting too old.

In your estimations all of our players sux except for Brady, the coach/GM solely responsible for the winningest record in the NFL over the last decade, the owner of a 21 game winning streak and who is one Super Bowl ring shy of tying the all time record also sux.  You don't always say as much, but infer it by talking around the subject.

I count five of you.

You guys should either get out in the sun or be on antidepressant meds...

Wooz if you look back I've been very supportive of many players on this team, I just won't sit there and praise someone who I don't think is good soley because of who drafted him and where he was drafted. I'm also not going to praise someone just because he is a starter.

I've said it before - Belichick is the best coach in the NFL and an above average GM - I just happen to think he has made too many mistakes over the last five years and it has cost us. I'd bet he'd tell you the same thing.

I've never, ever criticized Wilfork. Ever. He is the best player on the defense. I like Spikes. I like Vollmer, Ridley, Gronk, Talib, Dennard, Jones is perhaps my favorite, I'm hoping Hightower will develop, Collins looks good where he was drafted. But there is a list twice as long that when they brought these guys in I said to myself, "what the hell is going on?" and so far I'm still wondering. That didn't happen 8 years ago, 9 years ago..ten years ago, but it's happening quite a bit now and I think this is a good place to talk about it. I can guarantee that I know plenty of people off this board that wonder the same thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

RESPONSE: Do you really expect me to sift through all that trash? Either answer the questions I posed, or move on.

Which is it Tex?  Have I not answered the questions or do the answers exist, but it is too hard to find them?  I'll help you out though since scrolling down the page is so hard for you.  My responses are the 8th post on that page.  They have been there for days Tex.  Why do you keep avoiding them?  You really must be scared.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

PS Mt Hurl...You want ill equipped to deal with reality? What is your opinion of Brady's last 3 AFC Title games at home?

Crappy QB play is a ticket to a SB appearance? That's really interesting. Because most normal, rational football fans wouldn't say that whatsoever.

Talk about ill equipped to deal with reality.

I thought he sucked in the last AFC Championship game. Sucked. I said it at the time, I'll say it now, he was not a difference maker...made mistakes, etc. I thought he played very well, but not perfect in Super Bowl 46...I thought he would of won the MVP easily if we won and he would of deserved it. I thought he was pretty accurate with what he had in the AFC Championship game the previous year - he made a terrible throw and decision to Slater that could of cost us the game - he also made some that few could of against that pass defense...still not great. That's the problem, if he's not great we have very little chance to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Which is it Tex?  Have I not answered the questions or do the answers exist, but it is too hard to find them?  I'll help you out though since scrolling down the page is so hard for you.  My responses are the 8th post on that page.  They have been there for days Tex.  Why do you keep avoiding them?  You really must be scared.

For the last time, I'm not playing your silly little games. Either answer the questions I posed above, or continue to cowardly refuse...and move on.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

For the last time, I'm not playing your silly little games. Either answer the questions I posed above, or continue to cowardly refuse...and move on.  

Still dodging my answers I see.  It's really sad.  The amount of time you've spent dodging my answers was enough to read and respond to them at least 10 times.  I wonder why you're so afraid to answer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

n response to TexasPat's comment:

For example, I'm still waiting for you to explain your claim that the "Patriot Way" is to blame for the AH situation, when you had previously acknowledged that BB and Mr. Kraft were blameless?

I'm sure you recall me asking you this question on that thread which, incidently, you started. Of course, in typical, cowardly Doggie-doo fashion, you refused to answer...and ran off. Would you care to enlighten us now? 

Keep this up TP and you might just earn the biggest joke of the board award. 

RESPONSE: It would be news if did. After all, I'd be taking the award away from you, who has won it 9 years in a row...LOL!!  

PCM has done nothing but make you look silly, shown you as disingenuous, obstinate, petty, and dishonest. 

RESPONSE: He avoided the discussion...tried misdirecting it...and then ran off. Sound familiar, Dog(gggggg)??  

As for your question to me.  I never claimed the patriot way of being responsible the AH situation.  You attempting to put me on such a claim demonstrates again those qualities of yours that I mentioned above.  Neither they nor the mantra is responsible for Hernandez. The mantra, on the other hand, is a load of BS partially because of people like Hernandez.  That's my point.  You know it, but it doesn't stop you from twisting the message disingenuously and then attempting to challenge me. 

RESPONSE: 

Dog(ggggg), we both know that you have serious credibility issues here. So, from time to time, you say things that you think are popular with most posters, to try to regain some footing. But, in the end, your true colors always show.

You tried to gain favor six weeks ago by starting a thread entitled "Sorry to Pats Fans" in late June, in which, after you initially acknowledged that Bob Kraft and BB were blameless for the AH situation...you proceeded to savagely attack the Patriot Way, announcing it to be dead...and blamed BB, Kraft, and the Patriot Way by implication for the Hernandez situation. Want proof?

1.) Here is your initial post, to start that thread: (dated 6/26/13, at 9:18 p.m.)

"I know that I occassionally play devil's advocate, and I may have some "feelings", especially after this incident, about the "patriot way".

But as fans - you didn't deserve this.  The team, frankly, didn't deserve this.  Regardless of BB's penchant for seeking "value" in talented players with less than stellar character, he didn't deserve this. Bob Kraft didn't deserve this.  

I am not looking to gain any different treatment of y'all from these comments.  Treat me no differently.  I just wanted you to know that from an outsider, looking in, this is some bs that you didn't deserve." 

2.) RESPONSE: How nice, and sweet. But then the venom started to spew from you, with this post (dated 6/27/13, 9:51 a.m.):

"...criticizing play is different than having to deal with a murderer you once supported. What this does is put to rest the "Patriot Way". Earlier I suggested the slogan was media driven, but Hernandez's own comments about the Patriot Way told me that the language if not the mentality manifested itself within the team."

3.) You then continued in a subsequent post (dated 6/27/13, at 3:02 p.m.):

The only way that Hernandez becomes a topic in the future - at least as i see it today - is how it relates to the "patriot way"." 

If "The Patriot Way" had nothing to do with the AH situation, than why would A.H.'s situation "relate" to the Patriot Way?

4.) Next, you posted the following: (dated 6/27/13, at 3:42 p.m.):

"I think it (the Patriot Way) is a mirage - like a political slogan.  It may have once been about something when the Pats had legendary defenses and seemingly clean guys...there's no denying that the Pats started using the mantra as a way to suggest that they could overcome the known questionable characters that they drafted or brought in.

Dog(ggggg), the implication is clear...if there were no "Patriot Way", there would have been no Aaron Hernandez situation to deal with. 

There is no way for a team to fully control their players, but the team used it to promote themselves as something different.  Players embraced the slogan if not the ideal.  Who knows if Hernandez can actually be linked to this other double murder, but if he can, those killings occurred a week before he was given his extension and actually made a statement about "the patriot way". What statement is that, Dog(ggggg)? 

I don't begrudge Belichick for trying to gain an advantage by acquiring, at a cheaper cost, players with known warts, but then give up the mantra, because it seems to be backfiring. 

Dog(gggggg), the Patriot Way is backfiring?? How so? I thought that it had nothing to do with the AH situation?  

4.) Next, on 6/27/13, at 11:26 p.m., you stated:

"...what may have been the patriot way - related to team and doing your job and whatever else - did morph into some kind of morality thing. Whether it was Kraft related or Pioli or someone else that helped the media fuel the perspective, that's what it morphed into. No one within the pats organization disputed it either.  Further, people like Hernandez used the moniker to discuss the change to their life - which in reality was a lie. Pats fans can choose to believe that this idea(l) never became more than something only football related, but in reality some in the organization and the media made it more and there was no one out there denying the embellished idea(l).

Dog(ggggg)...so Kraft, Pioli, or "someone else" within the Pats organization is to blame for the Patriot Way...and, since it backfired, it's to blame for Hernandez. Right, Dog(ggggg)?  

5.) Then, on 6/28/13, at 10:50 a.m., you stated the following:  

"...Belichick...understood the chance he was taking with Hernandez...I don't think anybody could have or would have foreseen such a situation.  Regardless, the situation has happened and it has happened with one of the guys who had known issues; One of the guys who actually used the term "patriot way" in describing to the public the changing of "his ways" - which was a lie. 

I thought that BB wasn't to blame for the AH situation, Dog(ggggg)??

Thereafter:

6.) You then added, on 6/29/13, at 7:13 a.m.: 

"...Here's the thing. Belichick never pushes the morality play...when he brings players into the fold - if they were wayward - they "sat up and flew straight".  And this was the Patriot Way of "rehabbing" the bad player images. Leave the dirty work to BB...players shut up and toe the line. Others started pushing that it was more than that.  fans, media, the players themselves, Kraft.  Great promotional stuff.  I'd bet shirts were even made up at some point.  I don't begrudge the idea, but as evidenced by Hernandez, its hard if not impossible to "change" everyone...The pats seemed to think their system was above that.

So...because Kraft and BB thought that their system was better than everyone elses, that they could continue to afford to bring in bad boys like Hernandez, right, Dog(gggggg)? So, in other words the arrogance of the Patriots as demonstrated in the concept of "The Patriot Way" was responsible for the AH situation, right, Dog(gggggg)? And because Kraft and BB pushed the concept, they're responsible, too. After all, according to you, the Patriot Way  concept "backfired", as you so stated above.

Once again, by your own words, I've demonstrated that you are quite disingenuous, and couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it. Once again I have  demonstrated why you have no credibility on this forum.

Babe Parilli had you pegged from the get go regarding this insincere apology thread that you started when he posted to you on your "Apology" thread, on 6/27/13, at 10:10 a.m., the following:  

"Same old troll with an agenda. I was quite sure you had your usual ulterior motive. Your jealousy of the Pats is disgusting. You really just plain suck. The Patriot Way is alive and well troll. He (AH) got involved in dastardly things and he got booted. Chalk one up for the good guys - AGAIN.

Shortly thereafter, Babe added the following: 

"the troll is just playing you all. He's about as sincere as the snake was in Eden".  

Can't wait to see you try to slither your way out of this one, Doggie-doo.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You actually save my posts for future use.  That is absolutely the most pathetic (or flattering) demonstration you've made on this board.  Run and hide TP.  You are officially a joke. 

RESPONSE: Hello, Pinocchio!! Save them? I don't have to save them. They are located on page 19 or 20 of this forum. But, that's okay, Dog(gggggg)...go to name calling mode. You've been exposed, yet again.

• LOL - THIS IS YOUR DEFINITION OF BEING EXPOSED??  WEAK SAUCE, TP, WEAK SAUCE. 

Now just a simple question to your pathetic demonstration - In everything you just wrote - quotes of mine and all - Did I say (as you originally suggested) that the Patriot Way is to blame for the Aaron Hernandez situation - Anywhere? 

RESPONSE: Is this the best you can do? By implication, it's quite clear.

• BY IMPLICATION??  WHOSE IMPLICATION?  YOURS?  YOU'VE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED ON THIS VERY THREAD THAT YOU DEFLECT AND THROW UP STRAW MEN AT EVERY TURN WHEN AN ARGUMENT IS NOT GOING YOUR WAY.  I'VE NEVER ONCE IMPLIED THAT THE PATRIOT WAY IS TO BLAME FOR HERNANDEZ'S SITUATION, AND YOUR INCREDIBLY WEAK BACKPEDAL BY NOW SUGGESTING THAT I "IMPLIED" IT IS FURTHER DEMONSTRATION OF EITHER YOUR LACK OF INTELLECT OR HONESTY. 

Methinks you are attempting to twist words and meanings again TP to fit your ridiculous narrative - and once again you've failed miserably.  By the way - the White House communications office called.  They've rejected your application.  Your misdirections are way to obvious.  The MSM even said they wouldn't be able to ignore it. 

RESPONSE: Do you...think??? Yeah...you're right, Pinocchio. I failed miserably...LOL!!!

• YES YOU DID, MY FRIEND.  GLAD TO SEE YOUR ADMISSION OF IT.  ITS ABOUT TIME.  NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO PCM FOR ATTEMPTING TO DO THE SAME TO HIM.  HE DESERVES IT.   

PS - I just went back through the whole thing - SMH!  Times and date stamps too!!  You'd think that with all of that time and effort, that you'd find it useful to use against me.  It's like saving a bloody glove that doesn't fit.  What a joke.  Thanks for the humor, TP. 

RESPONSE: Me thinks thou doth protect too much....LOL!!!

• ??????  LOL!!

I was thinking I'd better watch my back because you've catalouged everything I've said, but given that you don't know how to present anything and make it valuable makes me think otherwise. 

RESPONSE: Whatever you say, Pinocchio...LOL!!!

• THE TRUEST WAY OF KNOWING TP HAS FAILED -FINISHING WITH NOTHING MORE THAN A "WHATEVER".  YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS, TP.  IT'S YOUR TELL THAT YOU'VE BEEN HAD. 

IF YOU WISH TP, KEEP SEARCHING.  MAYBE YOU'LL FIND THAT POST WHERE I SAID THE PATRIOT WAY WAS TO BLAME FOR THE HERNANDEZ SITUATION, SINCE IT'S NOT IN YOUR CATALOUGE.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Hey Tex.  Here's a link that scrolls directly to my answers.  Is it too hard for you to click this link?  Remember that time you said I didn't answer your questions?  Man that makes me laugh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Bellichick's 3rd round foibles are well documented. What I should have done was to document his DB picks, which go beyond shortcomings and have become an anchor to this franchise for the last decade.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

PS Mt Hurl...You want ill equipped to deal with reality? What is your opinion of Brady's last 3 AFC Title games at home?

Crappy QB play is a ticket to a SB appearance? That's really interesting. Because most normal, rational football fans wouldn't say that whatsoever.

Talk about ill equipped to deal with reality.

I thought he sucked in the last AFC Championship game. Sucked. I said it at the time, I'll say it now, he was not a difference maker...made mistakes, etc. I thought he played very well, but not perfect in Super Bowl 46...I thought he would of won the MVP easily if we won and he would of deserved it. I thought he was pretty accurate with what he had in the AFC Championship game the previous year - he made a terrible throw and decision to Slater that could of cost us the game - he also made some that few could of against that pass defense...still not great. That's the problem, if he's not great we have very little chance to win.

I never seen you utter those words with regards to Brady here. Ever. So, congratulations on doing that for the first time in your life.

That's step 1 in accepting reality with our chances to win a Sb in the future. Marquice Cole not shutting down Anquan Boldin will not be a reason why don't win one. lol

Do you think Babe, TCal, Pezzy and the others can do it?  bawahah

I started a thread about it right after the game. I will say Brady not playing well had nothing to do with linebackers whiffing on Rice at the goal line - or them being able to march it right down our throats to ge there. It had nothing to do with receivers dropping balls or a running back getting knocked into Aruba and fumbling. He had nothing to do with the other team's receivers out fighting our corners for jump balls, or blowing past them for long gains. He had nothing to do with every post season quarterback being able to eat a sandwich during passing plays as their receivers found 20 yards of space between a safety and a corner who didn't turn around once for the ball. He had nothing to do with our linebacker getting faked out of his jock as Pitta was made to look like a Hall of Famer.

Brady did none of that - he did miss some open guys and make a few bad decisions with the football. He wasn't special, and unfortunately he always has to be now...wasn't like that before. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:

Bellichick's 3rd round foibles are well documented. What I should have done was to document his DB picks, which go beyond shortcomings and have become an anchor to this franchise for the last decade.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

What you did is declare Harmon and Ryan blown draft picks based on past 3rd round picks that didn't pan out.  The two guys you said are busts have either looked lost or have shown promise, depending on which "expert's" article you're reading.  I think it's a bit ridiculous to call two guys a few months into their NFL career busts, even if I will grant you that BB has has not done a fantastic job drafting DBs, with few notable exceptions. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Meanwhile, this thread has turned into a ridiculously long knob measuring contest.  Threads like this are the worst part about this board.    

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hey Tex.  Here's a link that scrolls directly to my answers.  Is it too hard for you to click this link?  Remember that time you said I didn't answer your questions?  Man that makes me laugh.

I can see that you don't have the guts to answer the uncomplicated questions I posed. I wonder why? LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Meanwhile, this thread has turned into a ridiculously long knob measuring contest.  

LOL!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I can see that you don't have the guts to answer the uncomplicated questions I posed. I wonder why? LOL!!!

With the amount of time you've spent dodging my answers you could have read them at least 100 times.  I even gave you a link that went directly to them.  Of course you will never answer because then you'd have to admit that I did in fact answer your silly questions and you have been lying for the past 3 pages.  You are such a fraud.

Here is the link one more time fraud.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Hey Tex just in case you were confused.  Here are my answers to your questions.  Just one click away.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Why don't you respond to my answers Tex?  Did I use too many big words for you?  Maybe it was too many facts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

With the amount of time you've spent dodging my answers you could have read them at least 100 times.  I even gave you a link that went directly to them.  Of course you will never answer because then you'd have to admit that I did in fact answer your silly questions and you have been lying for the past 3 pages.  You are such a fraud.

Here is the link one more time fraud.

Still waiting, wuss.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hey Tex just in case you were confused.  Here are my answers to your questions.  Just one click away.

Still waiting, wuss.

Sections
Shortcuts