Belichick whiffs in the 3rd again...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Belichick whiffs in the 3rd again...

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Unglued^^^

"Tarkenton took a Safety on his first play in SB IX" - I am not sure I've seen such a lie before here. It happened in the 2nd qtr, in case people are interested. You learn something new everyday here.

Cannot be made up.

The best is Pezzy pining for Brady to be like Rex Grossman.  Cannot be made up. Can't.

well gee russ weren't you calling for brady to be traded for alex smith around week 5-6 last year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey, Mt Hurl, remember when you just said you read where Tavon Wilson kept making the same mistakes over and over as the season went on last year? That was funny, because it's another misconstrued reality from you.

Anyone with half a brain would look at Tavon Wilson's rookie production, improvement as the season went on as a good thing, not a bad thing.

Hey rust, remember when you knew what you were talking about regarding football? Yeah I didn't think so....neither does anyone else.

Why yes! I do remember reading that Wilson wasn't grasping his assignments - it was last December when second round picks hopefully improve enough to help a team that needs it.

[/QUOTE]

I've been right on point a helluva lot more than yourself on this board. Called the A. Wilson and Kelly signings.

Please source this December quote from a coach that shows us where Wilson was making "mistakes over and over".

Our D was very good last year when Talib arrived. Wilson was used as a nickel. BB liked his work, used him and we needed it then.

Keep continuing to dig yourself a deeper hole here. You've been a troll here for years. Now, when it appears our defense is really emerging, you're still looking for ways to pretend it isn't, which is really odd for a supposed Pats fan.

[/QUOTE]

You called the A. Wilson and Kelly signings? Wow that's god damn great! I'm surprised you didn't call the signings of every free agent signed this year seeing how you post 47k times a day, I mean the odds are you are going to at least mistype something constructive (blind squirrel finds a nut/even a broken clock is right twice a day theories).

Hey why did we have to sign another safety and then go out and draft another? Oh yeah!! Because Tavon is looking like the 6th round pick he was supposed to be before we super reached! And well because your binky (Chung) didn't quite work out. Remember him? That guy you thought was Ronnie Lott. Lol! Hey relax, it's not like anyone reads anything you write anyway dufus.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Sitting here on my 2nd IPA of the day, yard work done early, just finished watching the Sox shut out the D-Backs, pondering my upcoming vacation, feeling rather mellow.  Life is good.  And so I view my friend TP's insults with a wry smile.

RESPONSE: Sounds like it's time again to visit your doctor, and have your meds changed...LOL!! 

TP, you and I have had this conversation before with respect to objectivity during which you acknowledged not having any and yet you still lay claim to it.  And when I point that out, which is the underlying premise of your post, you choose to attack.  How unfortunate. 

RESPONSE: I supposedly admitted to you that I was was not objective?? I believe I stated that, as a Patriots' fan, it's hard sometimes for me to be objective...but I try my best to do so. That's a far cry from saying that I am not objective, as you claim. But, then again, homers like you always interpret things the way you want them to be. So, I'm not surprised by this...LOL!!! 

You make no comparison to other teams, you provide little context and you continue to beat the same tired drum:  BB can't draft to safe his a $$.

RESPONSE: There you go again...making things up and assigning them to me. Where did I ever say that BB can't draft to save his $$? What I have done is try to understand why it is that the Patriots haven't won a championship since the 2004 season. My analysis indicates that poor draft selections by BB is one of the main reasons, particularly on the defensive side of the ball...since the 2006 season. Why make comparisons to other teams? We both know that the Ravens and 49ers have drafted better than the Pats overall, during this time period. As a result, they have each surpassed the Pats on the field. We both know that the inability of the Pats' "D" to apply consistent pressure on the opposing QB, and poor play in the secondary, have cost the Pats two-four championships, in 2006, 2007, 2011, and 2012.  Must I repeat the waste of high draft choices on defensive stiffs, made by BB, from 2006-present? BB has done a good job on the offensive side of the ball...but has been awful picking defenders. Why can't you and other homers admit that he is subject to criticism in this area?  

You repeatedly challenge his picks based on the mock drafts of pundits and your own assessments.

RESPONSE: Wrong again. My criticisms are mine opinions, based on watching these players perform in college, on reading multiple scouting reports on players made available to all NFL fans for free, and at a price, and based on common sense.  

TP, you, like me, are a fan.  BB is a professional.

RESPONSE: Stop it! BB is a Hall of Fame coach. He also functions well in his capacity as a GM, with the exception of evaluating collegiate talent. Please name another coach who focuses his draft on a particular school, because he happens to respect the coach in charge, and his program? BB has now done it at the University of Miami in 2007, University of Florida in 2010, and now is enamored with the Rutgers program. It's gotten to the point where BB appears to be repeatedly disregarding his own scouts. The guy appears to be taking on too much, and needs to delegate in this area. But, don't take my word for it. Mike Reiss has suggested the same thing. 

Feel free to post whatever you like but do try to keep the personal attacks to a minimum.  I challenged your objectivity not your manhood.

RESPONSE: The bottom line is that you have said nothing to refute my position, except to make erroneous claims about things I have allegedly said, in previous posts. 

Why should I bother to contrast the Pats' drafting record with that of other teams? You can read, can't you? Do your own research...you do the contrasting. But, just for you...I will list the key players snared by the SB champion Baltimore Ravens, from 2006-present: 

a.) BALTIMORE RAVENS:

1.) 2006: The Buzzards landed pro-bowl DT Haloti Ngata, with their 12th overall pick;

2.) 2007: Baltimore landed star OGs Ben Grubbs at #29, and Marshal Yanda, at #86. They also scored with LB Antwan Barnes at #134, and FB Le'Ron McClain, at #137.

3.) 2008: They added QB Joe Flacco at #18, pro-bowl RB Ray Rice at #55, and LB Tavares Gooden, at #71.

4.) 2009: The damn Buzzards selected OT Michael Oher at #23, DE Paul Kruger at #57, and CB LaDarious Webb, at #88.

5.) 2010: They added TEs, Ed Dickson at #70, and Dennis Pitta, at #114.

6.) 2011: Baltimore selected CB Jimmy Smith at #27, and WR Torrey Smith at #58.

7.) 2012: The Ravens took DE/OLB Courtney Upshaw at #35, OG Kelechi Osemeli at #60, RB Bernard Pierce at #84, and C/OG Gino Gradkowski, at #98.

8.) 2013: Ozzie Newsome took SS Matt Elam at #32, LB Arthur Brown at #56, and DT Brandon Williams, at #94.   

RESPONSE: Now you tell me...who has drafted better, from 2006-present, the Pats or the Ravens? Do you think that this might have had something to do with the fact that the Ravens have outplayed the Patriots on their home field in three consecutive playoff games, in 2009, 2011, and 2012...winning two of them, and captured a world championship, last season?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

Unglued^^^

"Tarkenton took a Safety on his first play in SB IX" - I am not sure I've seen such a lie before here. It happened in the 2nd qtr, in case people are interested. You learn something new everyday here.

Cannot be made up.

The best is Pezzy pining for Brady to be like Rex Grossman.  Cannot be made up. Can't.

Yes  you are unglued, if you ever had any glue. (doubtful)

Tarkenton took a safety on the first drive in the second quarter which was the first and only score of the half.  There have been 7 safeties in Super Bowls and countless others in the play-offs.

Rusty says: First QB ever to throw an INT on 1st down in the 4th qtr of a SB.

Rusty lied!

[/QUOTE]

Nothing new. He lies multiple times daily.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Your theory is BS. The team went undefeated after spygate was stopped dead. The much more convincing argument is that the GM let the team deteriorate generally as the stars he inherited aged."

Bingo. It's really not hard to understand. The Pats do NOT have to win a Super Bowl to prove to smart people that Spygate meant nothing. 

But: to prove to the average moron out there that Spygate meant nothing the Pats DO have to win a Super Bowl. 

That's not a bad thing as both Brady and Belichick badly need one more Super Bowl win, Brady to make the team picture of the best of all time even smaller (and to force Rusty to find new schtick). Belichick needs one more ring for several reasons. 

The tough thing for both Brady and Belichick is that now that they have lost a couple of big games and been booted from the playoffs early, they really need two more Super Bowl wins to end all arguments. I don't see that happening. But with one more win each, the debate would be between a handful of legends, and that's nothing to scoff at. 

Meantime, it's ridiculous to pass judgementon draft picks for at least two years. Anyone who would decide on a whiff based on a few preseason snaps is missing a big clue. Even Tavon Wilson - the jury is out. No way to settle the argument yet. Maybe the end of this season we will know. 

Belichick is not a bad drafter by any means. It's when certain folks around here elevate him to a god, when he postseason record last five years clearly shows he is not- that's when peeps with common sense get irritated. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Hey ATJ since I have been proclaimed an "idiot homer" by TP, can I gain admittance into the exclusive HH club? I think I have the required prerequisites necessary for it.

It would appear that your credentals are in order, AP, welcome aboard!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sitting here on my 2nd IPA of the day, yard work done early, just finished watching the Sox shut out the D-Backs, pondering my upcoming vacation, feeling rather mellow.  Life is good.  And so I view my friend TP's insults with a wry smile.

RESPONSE: Sounds like it's time again to visit your doctor, and have your meds changed...LOL!! 

TP, you and I have had this conversation before with respect to objectivity during which you acknowledged not having any and yet you still lay claim to it.  And when I point that out, which is the underlying premise of your post, you choose to attack.  How unfortunate. 

RESPONSE: I supposedly admitted to you that I was was not objective?? I believe I stated that, as a Patriots' fan, it's hard sometimes for me to be objective...but I try my best to do so. That's a far cry from saying that I am not objective, as you claim. But, then again, homers like you always interpret things the way you want them to be. So, I'm not surprised by this...LOL!!! 

You make no comparison to other teams, you provide little context and you continue to beat the same tired drum:  BB can't draft to safe his a $$.

RESPONSE: There you go again...making things up and assigning them to me. Where did I ever say that BB can't draft to save his $$? What I have done is try to understand why it is that the Patriots haven't won a championship since the 2004 season. My analysis indicates that poor draft selections by BB is one of the main reasons, particularly on the defensive side of the ball...since the 2006 season. Why make comparisons to other teams? We both know that the Ravens and 49ers have drafted better than the Pats overall, during this time period. As a result, they have each surpassed the Pats on the field. We both know that the inability of the Pats' "D" to apply consistent pressure on the opposing QB, and poor play in the secondary, have cost the Pats two-four championships, in 2006, 2007, 2011, and 2012.  Must I repeat the waste of high draft choices on defensive stiffs, made by BB, from 2006-present? BB has done a good job on the offensive side of the ball...but has been awful picking defenders. Why can't you and other homers admit that he is subject to criticism in this area?  

You repeatedly challenge his picks based on the mock drafts of pundits and your own assessments.

RESPONSE: Wrong again. My criticisms are mine opinions, based on watching these players perform in college, on reading multiple scouting reports on players made available to all NFL fans for free, and at a price, and based on common sense.  

RESPONSE: Stop it! BB is a Hall of Fame coach. He also functions well in his capacity as a GM, with the exception of evaluating collegiate talent. Please name another coach who focuses his draft on a particular school, because he happens to respect the coach in charge, and his program? BB has now done it at the University of Miami in 2007, University of Florida in 2010, and now is enamored with the Rutgers program. It's gotten to the point where BB appears to be repeatedly disregarding his own scouts. The guy appears to be taking on too much, and needs to delegate in this area. But, don't take my word for it. Mike Reiss has suggested the same thing. 

Feel free to post whatever you like but do try to keep the personal attacks to a minimum.  I challenged your objectivity not your manhood.

RESPONSE: The bottom line is that you have said nothing to refute my position, except to make erroneous claims about things I have allegedly said, in previous posts. 

Why should I bother to contrast the Pats' drafting record with that of other teams? You can read, can't you? Do your own research...you do the contrasting. But, just for you...I will list the key players snared by the SB champion Baltimore Ravens, from 2006-present: 

a.) BALTIMORE RAVENS:

1.) 2006: The Buzzards landed pro-bowl DT Haloti Ngata, with their 12th overall pick;

2.) 2007: Baltimore landed star OGs Ben Grubbs at #29, and Marshal Yanda, at #86. They also scored with LB Antwan Barnes at #134, and FB Le'Ron McClain, at #137.

3.) 2008: They added QB Joe Flacco at #18, pro-bowl RB Ray Rice at #55, and LB Tavares Gooden, at #71.

4.) 2009: The damn Buzzards selected OT Michael Oher at #23, DE Paul Kruger at #57, and CB LaDarious Webb, at #88.

7.) 2012: The Ravens took DE/OLB Courtney Upshaw at #35, OG Kelechi Osemeli at #60, RB Bernard Pierce at #84, and C/OG Gino Gradkowski, at #98.

8.) 2013: Ozzie Newsome took SS Matt Elam at #32, LB Arthur Brown at #56, and DT Brandon Williams, at #94.   

RESPONSE: Now you tell me...who has drafted better, from 2006-present, the Pats or the Ravens? Do you think that this might have had something to do with the fact that the Ravens have outplayed the Patriots on their home field in three consecutive playoff games, in 2009, 2011, and 2012...winning two of them, and captured a world championship, last season?

[/QUOTE]

Morning, TP.  Not entirely sure why feeling mellow on a Sunday afternoon should warrant a med adjustment, but as a noted poster on this board is known to say 'whatever.'

Both of us try to be ojbective, TP, as do many others on this board.  Perhaps I overstated your admission re: objectivity.  If so, must have been the mellow mood.  I'll try to be more intense in the future.  Actually, nah, I won't. 

TP, I'll admit that I overstated on the 'can't draft' comment but please don't suggest you merely pose questions.  You've accused BB of 'squandering draft choices' - that goes beyond posing questions.

Actually saw one report (perhaps you've seen more) that BB disregarded his scouts recommendations with respect to Harmon.  I can't say he does it repeatedly but if he does, so what?  If BB is squandering draft choices, which you have said that he does and he laid the blame at the feet of his scouts, would you accept that?  I think not. 

I've never made the claim that the Pats have drafted better than everyone else from 2006 to present.  I have posted links from analysts who, by their metrics, identify the Pats as having drafted better over the past 10 years.  Good for the Ravens.  Looks like a pretty fair draft record. 

A final thought, TP.  Although you may find it emotionally satisfying, your argument isn't really strengthened by hurling personal insults, TP.  And if disagreeing with you on this forum makes me a 'homer' well then I'll happily accept that label.  I don't think you're an idiot - I do think you're a passionate Pats fan who at times allows his intensity to compromise his objectivity. (I do, too.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

a.) BALTIMORE RAVENS:

Morning, TP.  Not entirely sure why feeling mellow on a Sunday afternoon should warrant a med adjustment, but as a noted poster on this board is known to say 'whatever.'

Both of us try to be ojbective, TP, as do many others on this board.  Perhaps I overstated your admission re: objectivity.  If so, must have been the mellow mood.  I'll try to be more intense in the future.  Actually, nah, I won't. 

TP, I'll admit that I overstated on the 'can't draft' comment but please don't suggest you merely pose questions.  You've accused BB of 'squandering draft choices' - that goes beyond posing questions.

RESPONSE: Sorry...you are not. I search for reasons to explain why the Pats have been unable to win another championship. You do not. Instead you choose to fall back to the old "in Bill we trust," stuff.  The truth of the matter is that BB HAS squandered a multitude of top 100 picks, since 2006? Check it out, if you dare! This is one of the main reasons why the Patriots haven't won a championship since 2006...and why the hated Ravens have outplayed them in three playoff games, in 2009, 2011, and 2012...which were all played in Foxborough. 

Actually saw one report (perhaps you've seen more) that BB disregarded his scouts recommendations with respect to Harmon.  I can't say he does it repeatedly but if he does, so what?  If BB is squandering draft choices, which you have said that he does and he laid the blame at the feet of his scouts, would you accept that?  I think not.

RESPONSE: It's likely that his scouts weren't on board with the Tavon Wilson pick, either. BB's propensity to zero in on certain college programs smacks of lack of thoroughness in the evaluation process. Judging from the results of this practice, it's disturbing. We know for a fact that BB's scouts were strongly opposed to the Harmon pick at #91, this year. If he has no confidence in his scouts, and pays no heed to them, why have them around? BB appears to have too much on his plate, and is too much of a control freak to delegate.    

I've never made the claim that the Pats have drafted better than everyone else from 2006 to present.  I have posted links from analysts who, by their metrics, identify the Pats as having drafted better over the past 10 years.  Good for the Ravens.  Looks like a pretty fair draft record. 

RESPONSE: we're not talking about the past 10 years. We're talking about 2006-present. 

A final thought, TP.  Although you may find it emotionally satisfying, your argument isn't really strengthened by hurling personal insults, TP.

RESPONSE: I have little patience with those who misquote me, and misrepresent what say.

And if disagreeing with you on this forum makes me a 'homer' well then I'll happily accept that label.  I don't think you're an idiot - I do think you're a passionate Pats fan who at times allows his intensity to compromise his objectivity. (I do, too.)

RESPONSE: I'm sick of guys like you trying to defend BB's lousy drafts by pointing to his great regular season record. I freely acknowledge that he is the greatest NFL coach of all-time, and that Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all-time. They are the reasons for the Pats' sensational regular season success. But, in the play-offs, the rubber hits the road...and...against the top teams, their, relatively speaking, lack of talent on defense, shines through.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Some of you take this shti waaaay too sersiously.  If you were making money at it, I could understand.  Perspective time:  You're arguing with internet phantoms on a message board, and no matter how much analysis you've done, it's just your opinion.  

Get out and get some sun, it's good for you.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Some of you take this shti waaaay too sersiously.  If you were making money at it, I could understand.  Perspective time:  You're arguing with internet phantoms on a message board, and no matter how much analysis you've done, it's just your opinion.  

Get out and get some sun, it's good for you.   

Amen!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

RESPONSE: I'm sick of guys like you trying to defend BB's lousy drafts . . . . . . 

Thanks for the explanation.  (My last post on this thread.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

RESPONSE: I'm sick of guys like you trying to defend BB's lousy drafts 

Perhaps there are many here who might just be sick of YOU whining like a little girl when BB doesn't draft the way you think he should. Have you applied for a coaching position within the Pats org yet? I'm quite sure they could use your superior drafting skills.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Up to this point there were 109 posts to a thread whose premise was ... let's be nice and just call it absurd, ignorant. And yet all those posts. And of course so many such as some of the later ones just being personal attacks back and forth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

a.) BALTIMORE RAVENS:

This is a ridiculous list.  You give Newsome credit for a bunch of players that were JAGs or outright useless.  Antwan Barnes did nothing for Baltimore and has had one decent season in 2011 for the Chargers as a situational pass rusher.  Tavares Gooden has never produced for any team and is total JAG.  2 of Dickson's 3 seasons he had under 230 yards receiving.  He would have been cut if he was on NE.  Most of Baltimore considers Jimmy Smith to be a bust as he has been continuously torched by WRs and has barely seen the field as a result.  I mean hell Kruger was basically a JAG until last season when he played out of his mind for a new contract.  I'd be surprised if the Browns get their money's worth.  This is why debating you on this topic is so obnoxious.  Guys like Chung and Meriweather (who you deride as busts) provided more value to the Patriots than some of the guys you give Newsome credit for ever did for the Ravens.

Plus no amount of hand waving will change the fact that this is cherry picking.  By starting at 2006 you manage to cull out Newsome's 2004 and 2005 drafts which were 2 of his worst drafts.  More importantly most people would consider Newsome to be one of the best personnel men in the league.  Even if you believe Newsome has done a better job drafting that isn't grounds for arguing Belichick is a bad GM or should be fired (like you often do around here).  That would be like the Falcons deciding to cut Matt Ryan because he isn't as good as Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady.  It makes zero sense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

RESPONSE: I'm sick of guys like you trying to defend BB's lousy drafts by pointing to his great regular season record. I freely acknowledge that he is the greatest NFL coach of all-time, and that Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all-time. They are the reasons for the Pats' sensational regular season success. But, in the play-offs, the rubber hits the road...and...against the top teams, their, relatively speaking, lack of talent on defense, shines through.  

This is pretty obvious to any objective observer. What is puzzling is why a "homer" just can't admit they aren't objective.

My guess is that if they were to admit they are not objective, then their mandatory overrating of players used to convince themselves that we will probably win it all would be severely undermined and they would have to actually go through the season realizing that in the end it will likely all be for naught due to the lack of talent across the board except for a few bright spots.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The media does not like BB. That, in a nutshell, is why this myth has been perpetuated for year snow. It's brainwashed people like Texas Troll, Babe, Mt Hurl, Pezzy, TCal, and others.

Yes dumbkoff, we know all about your multitude of conspiracy theories. Most of the sane people here don't buy it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The media does not like BB. That, in a nutshell, is why this myth has been perpetuated for year snow. It's brainwashed people like Texas Troll, Babe, Mt Hurl, Pezzy, TCal, and others.

Yes dumbkoff, we know all about your multitude of conspiracy theories. Most of the sane people here don't buy it.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the media not liking BB much is a real "conspiracy theory".  LOL!

Did you finish middle school at least?

[/QUOTE]

Well, we all know asking BB questions is about as exciting as asking a dead mackerel to explain the meaning of life, but you go far beyond that and portray that distaste for boredom with some conspiracy theory to alter perceptions in a significant way. That's just one proof of your insanity.

And unlike yourself, I actually do have a college degree.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

RESPONSE: I'm sick of guys like you trying to defend BB's lousy drafts . . . . . . 

Thanks for the explanation.  (My last post on this thread.)

RESPONSE: After reading your previous posts, I can understand why you want to run off.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

a.) BALTIMORE RAVENS:

This is a ridiculous list.  You give Newsome credit for a bunch of players that were JAGs or outright useless.  Antwan Barnes did nothing for Baltimore and has had one decent season in 2011 for the Chargers as a situational pass rusher.  Tavares Gooden has never produced for any team and is total JAG.  2 of Dickson's 3 seasons he had under 230 yards receiving.  He would have been cut if he was on NE.  Most of Baltimore considers Jimmy Smith to be a bust as he has been continuously torched by WRs and has barely seen the field as a result.  I mean hell Kruger was basically a JAG until last season when he played out of his mind for a new contract.  I'd be surprised if the Browns get their money's worth.  This is why debating you on this topic is so obnoxious.  Guys like Chung and Meriweather (who you deride as busts) provided more value to the Patriots than some of the guys you give Newsome credit for ever did for the Ravens.

Plus no amount of hand waving will change the fact that this is cherry picking.  By starting at 2006 you manage to cull out Newsome's 2004 and 2005 drafts which were 2 of his worst drafts.  More importantly most people would consider Newsome to be one of the best personnel men in the league.  Even if you believe Newsome has done a better job drafting that isn't grounds for arguing Belichick is a bad GM or should be fired (like you often do around here).  That would be like the Falcons deciding to cut Matt Ryan because he isn't as good as Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady.  It makes zero sense.

[/QUOTE]

Typical homer response. Yeah...all the Raven players suck. That's why they won the SB...LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Typical homer response. Yeah...all the Raven players suck. That's why they won the SB...LOL!!!

Typical TP response.  Just call anyone who dismantles your argument a "homer"  and "LOL".  I should bump this the next time you complain about the big mean "homers" not having a serious debate with you.

Another great TP tactic is the strawman.  I did not say all the Raven players suck.  If you actually read what I said you'd notice that I did not comment on many of the players you listed because they are in fact good players.  Newsome is in fact one of the better GMs in the NFL.  It doesn't mean BB sucks though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Typical TP response.  Just call anyone who dismantles your argument a "homer"  and "LOL".

RESPONSE: Since when have you dismantled anybody's opinion? The only thing you ever dismantled is perhaps a set of blocks! If those players suck as you claim, why were they signed to huge free agent contracts by other teams? Why don't you run along, and go play with your Madden 2013? 

I should bump this the next time you complain about the big mean "homers" not having a serious debate with you.

RESPONSE: I still see no serious debate...just your own warped opinion.

Another great TP tactic is the strawman.  I did not say all the Raven players suck.  If you actually read what I said you'd notice that I did not comment on many of the players you listed because they are in fact good players.  Newsome is in fact one of the better GMs in the NFL.  It doesn't mean BB sucks though.

RESPONSE: Talk about straw man, who said that BB sucks? The guy is great at everything football, except selecting the right guys in the draft. He appears to have too much on his plate...is cutting corners on evaluating players by placing huge amounts of trust in certain college programs...and now is disregarding his own scouts. Even Mike Reiss has suggested that a change in the player selection process needs to be made. But...go right ahead being homeric, homer!! LOL!!!  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Methinks the truth lies somewhere between Rusty's view and TexPat's view.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Methinks the truth lies somewhere between Rusty's view and TexPat's view.  

MUCH closer to TP's opinion. Rusty is a certifiable nutcase.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Newsome is overrated. He sat on Lewis and Reed for years. He's lucky he finally got a ring as GM.   He's good, but he's no BB.

So which is it dumbkoff? Is he "good", "overrated" or "lucky?" You've stated all three within a sentence of each other. No big surprise from a phoney BS artist though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB has built almost 5 completely different SB caliber teams

Right dumbkoff. They were completely different, other than them all having the GOAT QB on them. LMAO@U

What is the exact diagnosis of your mental disorder? Maybe if you tell us we will be empathetic and stop bludgeoning the stupidity of your every post.

Sections
Shortcuts