Belichick whiffs in the 3rd again...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Belichick whiffs in the 3rd again...

In response to pcmIV's comment:

LMAO more fluff from Tex.  Still unable to respond to the facts I see.  Keep getting owned you worthless troll.

What you calling TP a troll for? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Everybody on the Pats sux.  Except for Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Texas Pat - outed once again as a fraud of minisule proportions. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Tex remember that time you said Tavares Gooden was a good draft pick?  Was it the 60 tackles, no picks, no sacks and no FF he recorded over 3 seasons that made him a good player?  What about the "huge" 700k contract he signed with the 9ers?  LMAO @ U.

He's still in the NFL, isn't he? That's more than I can say for former top 100 picks Terrence Wheatley, Shawn Crable, Tyrone McKenzie, and Ron Brace. 

Really son...it's time to get back to the 5 year olds. Have you debated with Rusty yet??

LOL!!! 

[/QUOTE]

McKenzie and Brace are both in the NFL.  They play for the Vikings and Redskins, respectively...

[/QUOTE]

LMAO@U You actually have to play to make the statement "They play for the Vikings and Redskins, respectively...".

Do you feel BB messed up and should have kept these tremendous talents?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Zip it troll. You wish your worst quality was simply fraud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That's just an approximation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Maybe I should have borrowed a favorite of yours and called him "dumbkoff" instead.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

He's still in the NFL, isn't he? That's more than I can say for former top 100 picks Terrence Wheatley, Shawn Crable, Tyrone McKenzie, and Ron Brace. 

Really son...it's time to get back to the 5 year olds. Have you debated with Rusty yet??

LOL!!! 

So is Chung.  So is Meriweather.  So is Darius Butler.  Amusingly so is Brace AND McKenzie.  Are all of those guys good picks too?  More lack of facts in your posts.  I sense a pattern.  LMAO @ U.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so that BB must be an idiot to let such prime NFL talent go, eh Rusty?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Maybe I should have borrowed a favorite of yours and called him "dumbkoff" instead.

[/QUOTE]

That would seem a much more palatable opinion. Because he just ain't a troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

[QUOTE]

No Brady is the worst! Once it comes to the playoffs, he makes all the calls and make sure this teams lose! I blame Giselle, his house with a moat, and his ginormous ego! He should get under center and stop worrying about his stats...

[/QUOTE]

That's it! She tortures him in the dungeon beneath the castle forcing him to run the shotgun spread all the time in defiance of BB!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

What the hell are you blabbering on about?  The point is if those guys were bad picks then it is ridiculous for TP to count guys like Tavares Gooden as hits for Newsome.  Tex is the one that defended the Gooden pick by mentioning he was "still in the NFL" which you can say about a lot of the busts that he lampoons BB for.

And if you think I'm Rusty then you really are clueless.  I have said repeatedly that I think all of his theories about Brady and BB and the offense are insane.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In a sport with 53 man gameday rosters a statement like this would be considered idiotic.

Brady, Wilfork, Vollmer, Mayo, McCourty, Solder, Ridley, Gronk, Mankins, Adrian Wilson and Talib are all upper echelon NFL players.  There are numerous young players who are on the rising chart of upper level players.

You can't win in the NFL with sux players and a great QB, you can't won't and never will. Period.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

blowing kisses right back at ya, gramps. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

What the hell are you blabbering on about?  The point is if those guys were bad picks then it is ridiculous for TP to count guys like Tavares Gooden as hits for Newsome.  Tex is the one that defended the Gooden pick by mentioning he was "still in the NFL" which you can say about a lot of the busts that he lampoons BB for.

And if you think I'm Rusty then you really are clueless.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO Sorry, mistaken identity. (happens once every 6 months for me) Thought I was replying to one of dumbkoff's fake accounts.

I'm not involved in assessing the Ravens' picks. Was just commenting about the quality of BB's many f'up draft picks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In a sport with 53 man gameday rosters a statement like this would be considered idiotic.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon wozzy. You and I don't call names anymore.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

blowing kisses right back at ya, gramps. 

[/QUOTE]

LMAO as the hick troll sinks to Rusty's age bashing tactics.

Serious question Colts' troll: Can you actually post anything of worth here, or is your twisted agenda that overwhelming?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

C'mon wozzy. You and I don't call names anymore.

I said the statement was idiotic, many good posters here say idiotic things because they post with emotion and not logic.  

You can't win (let alone win the most games in NFL history) with a great QB alone, Archie Manning in New Orleans and Steve Grogan are just two examples of why this statement is utter foolishness.  Don't take it personally.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Tex remember that time you said Tavares Gooden was a good draft pick?  Was it the 60 tackles, no picks, no sacks and no FF he recorded over 3 seasons that made him a good player?  What about the "huge" 700k contract he signed with the 9ers?  LMAO @ U.

LOL!!! 

[/QUOTE]

McKenzie and Brace are both in the NFL.  They play for the Vikings and Redskins, respectively...

[/QUOTE]

LMAO@U You actually have to play to make the statement "They play for the Vikings and Redskins, respectively...".

Do you feel BB messed up and should have kept these tremendous talents?

[/QUOTE]

Poor grampie's brain is continuously deteriorating.  I was responding to TP's assertion that Gooden's accolades are superior to that of Brace, Mckenzie, Wheatley and Crable because Gooden is still in the NFL.  I stated that McKenzie and Brace are actually indeed still in the NFL so the basis of his argument was flawed.  I do not think any of them are "tremendous talents" but considering they are in the NFL, they have respectable talent.

I "played" to make the statement that they played for these two teams because it's obvious TP was unaware they still played in the NFL.  

Any more questions, Scrooge?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady, Wilfork, Vollmer, Mayo, McCourty, Solder, Ridley, Gronk, Mankins, Adrian Wilson and Talib are all upper echelon NFL players.

Brady, Wilfork and Mankins are that. The rest are maybe's or just nots for a variety of reasons. I guess we would have to clearly define what you mean by "upper echelon".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

No Brady is the worst! Once it comes to the playoffs, he makes all the calls and make sure this teams lose! I blame Giselle, his house with a moat, and his ginormous ego! He should get under center and stop worrying about his stats...

[/QUOTE]

Well now that his buddy Welkie is gone, expect him to revert back to old form.  BB has finally reined him in and put a stop to the madness.  Now it's on Brady.  Yes.  Brady.  Either he finallys gets it or he doesn't.  Yes.  Deal with it.

On second thought, it's those damn millenials fault for making society about padding stats while wearing their dorky fantasy football shirts.

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You can't win in the NFL with sux players and a great QB, you can't won't and never will. Period.

I never said the team around Brady sux. I said it was in total, mediocre.

I think a VERY strong case can be made that an NFL team that would go 8-8 without Brady at QB an BB as HC would be very likely to turn 4 of those losses to wins.

And that would be explain our 12 wins a year with a mediocre team around Brady coached by BB.

Or do you think this team would still go 12-4 without BB and Brady?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well now that his buddy Welkie is gone, expect him to revert back to old form.  BB has finally reined him in and put a stop to the madness.  Now it's on Brady.  Yes.  Brady.  Either he finallys gets it or he doesn't.  Yes.  Deal with it.

[/QUOTE]

Tell us again how you're not Rusty dumbkoff. LMAO@U

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady, Wilfork, Vollmer, Mayo, McCourty, Solder, Ridley, Gronk, Mankins, Adrian Wilson and Talib are all upper echelon NFL players.

Brady, Wilfork and Mankins are that. The rest are maybe's or just nots for a variety of reasons. I guess we would have to clearly define what you mean by "upper echelon".

[/QUOTE]

You can't judge football acumen at all if you insist Brady is the only talented player on our team and pretend like 31 other teams in the NFL wouldn't fall over themselves to acquire Vollmer, Mayo, McCourty, Solder, Ridley, Gronk, Adrian Wilson, Talib as well as young guys like Chandler Jones, Hightower, all of our runningbacks, tightends, Marcus Cannon etc... I could go on and on.

This is why Bill can't keep practice squad players around and why when he cuts somebody they get snapped up in a heartbeat.  This whole argument is silly, borderline stupid...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wow, what a great thread. 

"Defense Wins Championships"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Tell us again how you're not Rusty dumbkoff. LMAO@U

Clever how you erased my smiley face that clearly indicated parody.  

You sure are a fascinating creature.

Sections
Shortcuts