In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, the fix wasn't in on that one.

[/QUOTE]

Nor was it in on that Cannon leg whip that took out the Panther's best defensive player. 

[/QUOTE]

Didn't that player return later in the game?  Besides, if the player hadn't got hurt on the play, we probably would have never known about that leg whip.  I would have to think, in many games, as a lineman goes down they throw out there legs in at attempt to block further progress by the d lineman without incident.

[/QUOTE]

No he did not return and is out with an MCL sprain. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Belichick with proof over incorrect non-call

In response to darwk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Clever to show the film to team.  Can be used every which way to validate Patiots play and to motivate.  

NFL- no excuse for the refs calling back the flag. None. Zip. Nada. Refs on notice. 

[/QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81c4d8a3/Patriots-seal-win-on-Manning-s-third-INT

This is the play that florio cited that Belichick did not show his team.  It is one in which the team benefitted from the same situation. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No he did not return

Do you actually watch the games before commenting?  Serious question.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No he did not return

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Ask him about Waldron and the head butt or the Rainey pick up by Indy this week after Rainey beat his girlfriend earlier in the year.

[/QUOTE]
    Its Walden and he should have and got suspended.  Don't have any problem with his punishment, it was stupid. 

This Rainey thing does bother me a bit.  I admit it.  I am all about people getting second chances, but I am not so sure this guy hasn't already had a second chance. 

Oh well. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I think few would refute that the Pats got jobbed.  Unfortunaely, there is little to be done about it at this point.

I disagree. There are plenty of steps that can be taken...

• Stop fumbling.
    • Bring down the QB.
    • Stop allowing big plays.
    • Stop sucking in the Red Zone.
    • Help out the offense by playing more aggressively on D, especially when the other team is buried deep within their own territory. The sad reality is that when the Pats D has their opponent inside their own 10, I'm resigned to expect that team to move down field and score. Which is what happened in Carolina. The truth is that the Prevent is the Pats base defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No he did not return

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Ask him about Waldron and the head butt or the Rainey pick up by Indy this week after Rainey beat his girlfriend earlier in the year.

[/QUOTE]
    Its Walden and he should have and got suspended.  Don't have any problem with his punishment, it was stupid. 

This Rainey thing does bother me a bit.  I admit it.  I am all about people getting second chances, but I am not so sure this guy hasn't already had a second chance. 

Oh well. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Walden.   Thanks for admitting things for once. Now please change that avatar. The board does not want to see your child molester glamour shot on here.  

Thank you, 

The Entire Board

[/QUOTE]

I admitted it the last time you brought it up. 

The avatar is the guy who is investigating the Dolphins bullying incident I told you that too.  Work on your memory. 

Further I have tried to remove the avatar but the website will not allow it either on internet explorer or google chrome. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Does anyone know who #95 is for the Panthers that is playing LDE on the Patriots final drive?  I can't quite remember his name.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Does anyone know who #95 is for the Panthers that is playing LDE on the Patriots final drive?  I can't quite remember his name.

[/QUOTE]

LOL - my bad.  I was wrong.  I did watch the game but did not remember him returning.  I stand corrected. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL - my bad.  I was wrong.  I did watch the game but did not remember him returning.  I stand corrected. 

[/QUOTE]

You are a funny guy... and we are not laughing with you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

NFl is turning into the NBA. Too many judgement calls. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

For me it is simple: I don't expect the NFL to be perfect, I don't expect that the best team allways wins. I understand that refereeing is one of the variables in any game that one has no control over.

I am happy when the team plays well, acts with integrity win or lose, devises interesting schemes,fights hard and does not give up, as it did on that last drive at the end of the game.

The Pats (with the exception of Talib) did all that Monday night against the Panthers. They didn't get the win but I am still proud of them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For me it is simple: I don't expect the NFL to be perfect, I don't expect that the best team allways wins. I understand that refereeing is one of the variables in any game that one has no control over.

I am happy when the team plays well, acts with integrity win or lose, devises interesting schemes,fights hard and does not give up, as it did on that last drive at the end of the game.

The Pats (with the exception of Talib) did all that Monday night against the Panthers. They didn't get the win but I am still proud of them.

[/QUOTE]
    nyc - the call or non-call is argueable so I understand the consternation.  I don't care for those who want to claim some kind of conspiracy exists against the pats, and I thought I would provide an example of a similar play where the pats benefitted from no call. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    nyc - the call or non-call is argueable so I understand the consternation.  I don't care for those who want to claim some kind of conspiracy exists against the pats, and I thought I would provide an example of a similar play where the pats benefitted from no call. 

[/QUOTE]

and had to go back 3 years to find it.......and it didn't apply

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    time makes no difference.  the example exists.  Your team has benefitted from calls and been stung by them - as has every team.  there's no conspiracy. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

except it has happened twice in the same year to the Pats? ........is that just a fluke?

but UD ....even though you are a known Colts fan...you felt the need to come to this forum and make several posts disputing what Pats fans felt about the call....right or wrong call....that game is over.........but you feel the need to look into the past just to play devil's advocate....on a Pats forum mind you. To associate with Leon and continue to try to upset Pats fans as your end game...........both of you guys want to think Pats fans have the issues...yet you both can't have self control from posting here. You watch....after this post Leon WILL HAVE to respond. He can't help himself...I bet you won't be able to either.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:

[QUOTE]

except it has happened twice in the same year to the Pats? ........is that just a fluke?

but UD ....even though you are a known Colts fan...you felt the need to come to this forum and make several posts disputing what Pats fans felt about the call....right or wrong call....that game is over.........but you feel the need to look into the past just to play devil's advocate....on a Pats forum mind you. To associate with Leon and continue to try to upset Pats fans as your end game...........both of you guys want to think Pats fans have the issues...yet you both can't have self control from posting here. You watch....after this post Leon WILL HAVE to respond. He can't help himself...I bet you won't be able to either.

I must have missed the part that said only bandwagon patsies fans are allowed to post here when I signed up.

[/QUOTE]

Cool 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

I think CubanPete is dead on!  If you're up by two scores, there's not much refs can do to take the game away.  As CubanPete said,

"I disagree. There are plenty of steps that can be taken...

• Stop fumbling.
    • Bring down the QB.
    • Stop allowing big plays.
    • Stop sucking in the Red Zone.
    • Help out the offense by playing more aggressively on D, especially when the other team is buried deep within their own territory. The sad reality is that when the Pats D has their opponent inside their own 10, I'm resigned to expect that team to move down field and score. Which is what happened in Carolina. The truth is that the Prevent is the Pats base defense."

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Cool

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You welcome....  I specifically recall news he returned to the game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    time makes no difference.  the example exists.  Your team has benefitted from calls and been stung by them - as has every team.  there's no conspiracy. 

[/QUOTE]

I'll agree...  but not to the degree this call hurt the Pats and the reaction of the media to it.  This call generated more talk, like the hit to Brees, than previous calls/plays of similar type.

Somewhere, we are going to see some sort of system to avoid snap judgements resulting in a wrong result since at game speed, what looks like one thing is actually nothing when seen a second time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll agree...  but not to the degree this call hurt the Pats and the reaction of the media to it.  This call generated more talk, like the hit to Brees, than previous calls/plays of similar type.

Somewhere, we are going to see some sort of system to avoid snap judgements resulting in a wrong result since at game speed, what looks like one thing is actually nothing when seen a second time.

[/QUOTE]

I agree.......just don't understand why these calls can't be reviewed at the end of game.

Be one thing if they took some time and made an accurate call. They just wanted to rush off the field in this last game with no explanation until a day later.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts