BELICHICK WOULD HAVE CLOSED A-GON BY NOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

BELICHICK WOULD HAVE CLOSED A-GON BY NOW!

hate to say it and change topics on ya... but while the sox are again acting like a minimum wage team like the pirates or padres that cant shoot straight, no way a superstar like a gonzo would be available for a mid-season trade and not already grasp the terms of the pats. first of, they would have known the parameters, grasped the winning team philosophy and the upgrade from an also-ran like a buffalo, carolina or oakland... it would work something like the moss deal.. man oh man, y do the freakin sox always pull this stuff.. probably arguing over a mil here or there... but hey dice-k, come on down for whatever you want.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Re: BELICHICK WOULD HAVE CLOSED A-GON BY NOW!

In Response to BELICHICK WOULD HAVE CLOSED A-GON BY NOW!:
    hate to say it and change topics on ya... but while the sox are again acting like a minimum wage team like the pirates or padres that cant shoot straight, no way a superstar like a gonzo would be available for a mid-season trade and not already grasp the terms of the pats. first of, they would have known the parameters, grasped the winning team philosophy and the upgrade from an also-ran like a buffalo, carolina or oakland... it would work something like the moss deal.. man oh man, y do the freakin sox always pull this stuff.. probably arguing over a mil here or there... but hey dice-k, come on down for whatever you want.
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN

I am a good man, but I am a man.  Your avatar makes me very very horney.  I can't even think about your post I can just look at that girls and with I had a telescope.

Sections
Shortcuts