belichick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosox2398. Show bosox2398's posts

belichick

Is it me or is belichick a really unlikeable guy? I know he obviously has won alot, but from a personality standpoint, he seems so arrogant (ie originally going for it on 4th and 6 in the first quarter while the Pats were not deep in Houston territory). Also, he is a huge jerk when he loses (ie giving Caldwell a half-you-know what hug when he loses a game they should have won). I know he is not supposed to be smiling after losing a game, but he should have at least acknowledged the fact that Caldwell and the Colts outcoached and outplayed the Patriots. Other coaches at least give the opposing coach a good word after being defeated. Dont get me wrong, I love what Belichick has done for this team over the year's, but I just want to see if others dislike his abrasiveness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: belichick

Oh yeah we want our coaches to be likable because that's really important for the team to win

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: belichick

Are you really that into BB that you watch what coachs he hugs and which he gives hand shakes? get a life and stop looking for BS.

Sections
Shortcuts