belichicks only hope

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from earlWilson. Show earlWilson's posts

belichicks only hope

even with a healthy jarod mayo this patriot D may be too thin. extremely talented no doubt, but thin as well as inexperienced. at this point the best way to deal with a defense that is 2 key injuries away from becoming something resembling a rag-doll, is to intenionally keep the offense on the field as long as possible. that, imo, is BB best strategy to go all the way this year. NOT by breaking scoring records, but by TIME OF POSSESSION. keep the D well-rested and off the damn field. if they have to go out and make deals for more or better O-linemen, than i would do it. they have the running backs to pound others teams into submission, as well as the receivers to strike when neccesary. it`s the defense that has me concerned. the only solution has to be eat up the clock, all the time, and keep the 2009 pats defense off the field as much as possible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: belichicks only hope

The Pats D gave up 17 points 176 yards passing, 90 rushing and the Bills were 4/10 on third down. That is all without their best deffensive player. Not to bad in my eyes. The offense was most of the problem until 5 minutes left.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from earlWilson. Show earlWilson's posts

Re: belichicks only hope

In Response to Re: belichicks only hope:
    [QUOTE]In Response to belichicks only hope : there has been no other postings or threads that so clearly prescribed a solution as to what might be the best approach for the offense to take, as the above thread written on september 15th. and again it worked.  in 2007 brady, moss and welker scored at will, and often quickly. IMO that`s not the way to go right now [even if it were possible] grinding out long drives, which keeps the defense both rested and hungry,while wearing down the opponents D is far more effective...so effective that we won going away last sunday against what was considered an elite NFC team, even though watson, moss, edelmann and of course gallaway dropped key passes which would have  put many more points up on the board. that`s how effective Belichick`s plan was , and IS. i hope he sticks with it this sunday against the Ravens. 
    Posted by earlWilson[/QUOTE]
    you guys will pull a thread that precisely forecast what NE`s offense would or should look like, and which belichick worked perfectly last sunday, even though the receivers kept dropping brady`s passes,which would have made the final score closer to 40-14 when it was all said and done.... yet you keep up all those ridiculous threads about getting rid of joey gallaway written by a bunch of morons. i outllined what the new Pats approach on offense should look like, and which  has given NE a new lease on life. [ that`s a thread worth keeping up as opposed to all of the 'dump galloway' thrash that you allow to clutter this message board.]

Sections
Shortcuts