Belichik is brilliant, wait and see

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Belichik is brilliant, wait and see

There is a strong possibility that next year will be a no salary cap season in the NFL.  The picks available to New England in the draft next year are staggering.  They may be able to afford 2 or 3 first round picks, if they decide to trade up a little.  They dumped huge amounts of salaries this offseason, obviously to secure a new contract with Brady at the end of 2009, but they can go nuts signing excellent players in the draft.  I think this will be the year Belichick trades up for talent.  The Patriots will be lining up their horses for the next dynasty.  Just wait and see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon58. Show Leon58's posts

Re: Belichik is brilliant, wait and see

That's putting a silver lining on dumping the 09'season if there ever was one!
    BB sure looked brilliant last week against the Jets didn't he?

He better trade up for a QB next year because the Golden Boy is in his Golden Years as an NFLer.That was glaringly obvious last week also against the Mighty New York Jets!

So gang is everybody going outside today to enjoy this beautiful early fall day!?

Oh I almost forgot....How are ya!?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

The Patriots are the team most prepared for next season's "uncapped" year... and the following season, which will likely have a new set of rules to play by. I think the rule changes over the next two (perhaps three) seasons will find most teams completely unprepared, and in some way it will negatively effect them. But since the Patriots are already preparing for those rule changes, they'll be able to use those chnges to their advantage.

None of that is writing off the 2009 season. There are still 14 games to go. Once the Patriots get over the injury bug, Tom Brady gets the rust off, O'Brian gains more experince play-calling, and the young defense gels, the 2009 Patriots are going to be one of the best teams come December and January.
    December and January is when you want to be playing your best football. That's a concept the Jets know little about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Belichik is brilliant, wait and see:
    That's putting a silver lining on dumping the 09'season if there ever was one! BB sure looked brilliant last week against the Jets didn't he? He better trade up for a QB next year because the Golden Boy is in his Golden Years as an NFLer.That was glaringly obvious last week also against the Mighty New York Jets! So gang is everybody going outside today to enjoy this beautiful early fall day!? Oh I almost forgot....How are ya!?
    Posted by Leon58

Hi Leona.  Hey, you never answered my question.  Who are you picking in the Jets/Titan game?   How is Mr. Sanchise with the 2 bad knees?  Considering it's tough for a defense to play good when the offense isn't scoring points, I predict the Mighty Jets will probably more resemble a kite with a broken string.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon58. Show Leon58's posts

Pezz-You can't be that smart-I had several posts stating that the Jets win in a close game.You are a master of the redundant question-I guess we all have to be good at something.
    I've also stated this at least 6 to 10 times in the last 24 hours.Try to let it sink in this time Swifty.

If Sanchez goes down -he goes down -bring in the next guy.
    Defense wins games Offense scores points.
    The NY Jets have the best defense in the NFL,Numero Uno,The very best!

Is there anything else that I can clear up for you Einstein?

LOL at you yet again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Leon is clearly trying to make up for his small physiology by writing in large text. It is sort of the napo"leon" complex, perhaps. LOL
    The trash taking jet and their fans will learn that winning two games doesnt mean you are in the superbowl. Perhaps this is their fantasy superbowl but that is all they can wish for.
    when you have a uneducated, classless dumb-ass like rex ryan running a team, you can just see where this train wreck of a team in NY will end up.

As for BB's brilliance, I think we are kidding ourselves to think that the PATs or any team knows what is going to really happen next year. They have done some planning to prepare for some of the scenarios with the collective bargaining but nothing is certain at this point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Fcuk Leon, we got more important things 2 worrie about; Wes and Moss off 2 a very bad start and now there hurt. were in deep sh*t.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Belichik is brilliant=I don't no anymore...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

:o(

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon58. Show Leon58's posts

Hey Reza-How are ya!? You must be new here-I always use the #4 font.Superbowl-Who ever said anything about the Superbowl.....yet?
    The drivel about Rex Ryan falls upon deaf ears -that's just jealousy and hate and won't be addressed -I pity you and the rest of sour grape eaters- really I do.

BB's brilliance (hahaha that always make me chuckle)He didn't look so brilliant last Sunday now did he?Lets see Mr.Brilliant get by the Falcons this weekend.
    For the record Leons LOCK of the week is the Falcons and the points-I swear I thought that the pats would be underdogs after last weeks debacle.2 and 0 on locks so far this year-Remember bet with your head not your black hearts!  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from compo11. Show compo11's posts

there are no dominant teams in the afc,there is more parity this year...a perfect time to dump salary and plan for the future..the defense will be better after bill and  staff coach them up,brady is still feeling his way back and the offense is out of synch...it is not a 2 game season(attn jets fans)...let' get mayo and welker back in and we'll see then where we are at...don't panic....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Leon likes to create fake panic here.
    He's a Jets fan. Great for him. (BTW, how many Super Bowl rings do the Jets have? 1? Now how many does Rex Ryan have as a head coach? 0? Really?)
    The rest of us here are Patriots fans. Great for us! (BTW, how many Super Bowl rings do the Patiots have? 3? OK, how many does Bill Belichick have as a head coach? 3? Oh, ok--I see--he has two other Super Bowl rings as an assistant with the Giants, took the Patriots to another Super Bowl that they barely lost, and was with the Patriots as an assistant when they went to the 1996 season Super Bowl.)
    Two games is 1/8th of the season. The Patriots are 1-1. There is a long way to go. Jets fans have a hard time understanding this. They've already annointed themselves the AFC champions. Guess what? The Lions started out the 2007 season 6-2, and easily beat the Broncos 44-7. Their fans were thinking this might be the year. But...they've only won one game since. That's an important history lesson for you, Leon. Just like last year's Jets are a history lesson for you, too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Belichik is brilliant, wait and see:
    Pezz-You can't be that smart-I had several posts stating that the Jets win in a close game.You are a master of the redundant question-I guess we all have to be good at something. I've also stated this at least 6 to 10 times in the last 24 hours.Try to let it sink in this time Swifty. If Sanchez goes down -he goes down -bring in the next guy. Defense wins games Offense scores points. The NY Jets have the best defense in the NFL,Numero Uno,The very best! Is there anything else that I can clear up for you Einstein? LOL at you yet again.
    Posted by Leon58

Poor, poor Leon.  You're the one who's not to bright.  How long do you think your overrated D, who barely beat us with our second string lb's and our recently converted 5th string Wr, is gonna last?  LOL I thought Jenkins was going to have to bring that oxygen tank out on the field with him.  Is that legal?  Your coach isn't too smart, is he?  He's exhausting his D now and come November, the real beat down will begin.  Bet on that one!
    How is that 22 year old QB with the bad knees doing?   Do you think Captain O'connell will be able to beat us?  Too funny!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Guys, we're trying to talk football here.  Go talk about your obsessions with Leon in the lovers forum. 

Sections
Shortcuts