Bellichek,I always try to do what's best for the team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Bellichek,I always try to do what's best for the team?

Hello  Pats Fans
    I did not write  after the loss I wanted the Pats to hush Ryan Now I want to vent some thoughts on the loss.
    . When I see the Pats play so poorly, it reminds me of Neil O'Donell of the 'Steelers throwing 3 pick 6'sto the cowboys in a few yrs. ago back.in 3 Rivers Stadium no less.
     It reminds me of  the Sonny Liston  K.O. vs M. Ali . A DIVE. YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THIS IS PROFESSIONAL ATHLETICS AND NOT SPORT? 
     I enjoy the sport of football not players not playing at their best because of market influences.
     In censurng Wes did BB do the right thing?
     NO WAY
     He could have waited until the playoffs were over and fined the guy. Welker has demonstrated such desire and commitment to the team coming back from a knee injury in record time, iit is a terrible slap in the face to him-even if he was intentionally satirizing Ryan.,which cannot be proven.
     BB's timing is so far off key and afield that it had to contribute NEGATIVELY to the team's total attitude and performance.
     I  think that he should retire next season and let some new philosophy take control while thrre is a championship nucleus.. Who that is , I don't know? This team which played so well during the season was not ready to win this game. And it was something other than the 2 weeks layoff. It appears to have been a mental letdown. I believe spawned by Bb's handling of this whole Jets verbal diatribes against the Team
     Don't be too optimistic in any future seasons. This team may dissapoint again with this coach in control.
     And be thankfull that Bob Ryan of the Globe can resurrect his 3 year old article on how to forget about this year's Pat';s early elimination.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

Re: Bellichek,I always try to do what's best for the team?

In Response to Bellichek,I always try to do what's best for the team?:
    [QUOTE]Hello  Pats Fans I did not write  after the loss I wanted the Pats to hush Ryan Now I want to vent some thoughts on the loss. . When I see the Pats play so poorly, it reminds me of Neil O'Donell of the 'Steelers throwing 3 pick 6'sto the cowboys in a few yrs. ago back.in 3 Rivers Stadium no less.  It reminds me of  the Sonny Liston  K.O. vs M. Ali . A DIVE. YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THIS IS PROFESSIONAL ATHLETICS AND NOT SPORT?   I enjoy the sport of football not players not playing at their best because of market influences.  In censurng Wes did BB do the right thing?  NO WAY  He could have waited until the playoffs were over and fined the guy. Welker has demonstrated such desire and commitment to the team coming back from a knee injury in record time, iit is a terrible slap in the face to him-even if he was intentionally satirizing Ryan.,which cannot be proven.  BB's timing is so far off key and afield that it had to contribute NEGATIVELY to the team's total attitude and performance.  I  think that he should retire next season and let some new philosophy take control while thrre is a championship nucleus.. Who that is , I don't know? This team which played so well during the season was not ready to win this game. And it was something other than the 2 weeks layoff. It appears to have been a mental letdown. I believe spawned by Bb's handling of this whole Jets verbal diatribes against the Team  Don't be too optimistic in any future seasons. This team may dissapoint again with this coach in control.  And be thankfull that Bob Ryan of the Globe can resurrect his 3 year old article on how to forget about this year's Pat';s early elimination.
    Posted by DavidSeattle[/QUOTE]

don't ever utter that statement about Belicheck Retiring and giving up his head coaching position for the New England Patriots, you might give some of the "in Bill we trust" Pats fans a severe cardiac heart attack upon reading this. Seriously, they swear by this man that he can do no wrong and that this 14-2 season that was not supposed to be, was something of an accomplishment to be proud of instead of seeing it as a complete failure given the circumstances.

They don't think that any coach in the world can come into the New England Patriots, instill a new philosophy and make this team a winner. Somehow, Bill Belicheck's silly "Patriots way" is engraved in stone and cannot be duplicated by another coach.

I am not orverlooking and dismissing his accomplishments, i am not being greedy, wanting to win a superbowl EVERY YEAR because that has not been the case. We can tell which year was a superbowl bound year or not and this year was certainly one of them. What i am very upset about, and maybe the same goes for some fans, is the manner in which they loss, the opponent they loss to and the circumstances involved this year to have made it all the way.

the Pats were at home, they had beaten the Jets before, they showed no dam life in that game, they had 2 weeks to prepare. To hear Wes Welker say that they only prepared for one thing and saw another, thats a dam shame. what the hell were they doing during those 2 weeks. Brady and his Gislut went to see a broadway show while the Jets were playing Peyton Manning, that alone should tell you how much he really took this game seriously. when asked about it, he made light sarcastic comments. Given how Brady played like a chicken sht, looking unprepared and totally lost, you wonder if staying back home in the film room would've been better then strotting around with that.....arrggggggh. i swear, start preping a new QB already.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

All those people calling for Belichick's head--let's hear some names for possible replacements.  It's kind of curious that no names have been put forward.  Why is that?  Maybe it's because there is no one better than him except in some fantasyland?  Let's hear some names, or S*T*F*U*.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It makes me sad when I realized how stupid many people are.  I mean, they have to live their whole lives being wrong about everything.  And alway being the clueless one. And getting caught in public making irrational statements.  No hope, without a brain transplant.  Sad :-(

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Putting a Damper on Wes was a huge error for him personally and the whole team. As  I said if censure was necessary ir should have been done after the season , Not make a public spectacle of Welker, the teams most prolific receiver.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

He cut Adilus thomas after his mouth ran, he traded moss after his mouth ran, what did you expect him to do? I'm glad he's consistent. Like it or not its his and Krafts team, if you don't like their rules then theres other players that would love to play in NE. Bill B gets this team to the playoffs every year pretty much. IMHO he can run the team the way he sees fit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Bellichek,I always try to do what's best for the team?:
    [QUOTE]I stopped at "I think he should retire next year"... your a moron if you think BB should retire and that is that. If I missed the fact that you were joking cause I stopped reading then my bad but if not sorry man but that is a dumb thing to say BB is the best coach in football.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

You did better than I did.  I stopped at  "It reminds me of  the Sonny Liston  K.O. vs M. Ali . A DIVE. YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THIS IS PROFESSIONAL ATHLETICS AND NOT SPORT? "

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I see it's still not safe to return to the forums.  Sanity is slowly returning, but we're not quite there yet.  BB just pulled off one of the best team reloads in the modern era, still has 6 high picks next year, and managed a 14-2 record in a rebuilding year.  Geez.

Disappointed in the loss, but still had a blast this season.  Let's pull a Chargers and get rid of a coach who had a 14-2 record and hire someone like Norv....Geez.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow.. and some of you have the nerve to think some of my posts are wayyyy out there? or that i am the only one with some of these thoughts about bel? overall, be is great, had a very successful year for noone thought he had super bowl talent just a super bowl scheme at best. in the end, we lost to a super bowl talented team that was more MOTIVATED and focused ony on winning not detrimental etiquette and that also had a potentially GREAT coach!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Bellichek,I always try to do what's best for the team?:
    [QUOTE]I see it's still not safe to return to the forums.  Sanity is slowly returning, but we're not quite there yet.  BB just pulled off one of the best team reloads in the modern era, still has 6 high picks next year, and managed a 14-2 record in a rebuilding year.  Geez. Disappointed in the loss, but still had a blast this season.  Let's pull a Chargers and get rid of a coach who had a 14-2 record and hire someone like Norv....Geez.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

It's unsafe in a different way.  First it was jets fans, now its these people.  I was told by RajonRondowski that if you don't still live in NE, you are required to become a fan of whatever team is nearby where you now reside, and you aren't allowed to have an opinion, as you are not a "Real" fan.  It's that kind of stuff.  Lots of shrieking, raging, BB is done, is arrogant, Brady gone soft and things like that.  A little bit of Leon in there too.  Quite a lot, actually. Most of them are absolutely RAGING that the team CONTINUOUSLY fails in the post season, it's getting ridiculous!  Give it a week, but if the Jets really fail this weekend, Monday is looking good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

This kind of talk is what I don't get.

At the beginning of the year the Pats were going to be lucky to be 8-8 team.  Bill's head is on the platter.  Me...I just wanted to get to the playoffs and I thought the season would be very successful.  Most here were wishing the same thing.  SB was way out there.

So here we are losing the first game of the playoffs.  The same turds come in here and want Bill's head again even though he exceeded far beyond their own predictions.  Go figure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

the creator of this is thread is another example of a fairweather fan or maybe not a fan

Sections
Shortcuts