ben coates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cmfl. Show cmfl's posts

ben coates

instead of using welker and edelman over the middle, use watson or baker and bring back the routes run by ben coates. a tight end crossing over the middle is what they need which would free up a third receiver downfield. i can't believe belichick doesn't try this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: ben coates

Is it because he is keeeping more protection around a recovering Brady?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Coates was a genius at getting open. We ain't got no more geniuses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Ben Coates ? They don't make Tight Ends like that anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to ben coates:
    instead of using welker and edelman over the middle, use watson or baker and bring back the routes run by ben coates. a tight end crossing over the middle is what they need which would free up a third receiver downfield. i can't believe belichick doesn't try this.
    Posted by cmfl

Not necessarily a bad idea, problem is that the Patriots abandoned using TEs as an important part of their offense.  In addition, although Watson has improved as of late - he has a problem with fumbilitis. It would be interesting to see if BB brings back 2 TE sets for the running game too....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Watsons game is NOT about being tough or sure handed, man that sounds bad but he is about speed and getting open, if only Watson had Coates hands or toughness, i wish...

Sections
Shortcuts