Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks

Wrong, the only stat that matters is W. Who just scored Pats first TD today? Who led that drive? The firm!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Check your state again buba, thas two TD's today for the firm!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Hey look on the bright side. If BJGE sucks, then we're gonna be real good when we find an AVERAGE back................. 2td's for sucky suck

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Maybe the OP meant Ridley!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

so i think this means that murgkhor suck s

In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks:
    [QUOTE]Hey look on the bright side. If BJGE sucks, then we're gonna be real good when we find an AVERAGE back................. 2td's for sucky suck
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Seriously? I do wish they would use Vereen and Ridley more but since when does a 4.0 average suck?? Stop posting this nonsense... Ray Rice is top 5 RB with the same average, he sucks too?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

No way man, Ridley's the real deal. Have you looked at his stats for the game?

[QUOTE]Maybe the OP meant Ridley!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Lol this thread is so terrible. Trolling at its finest.

Why do the eagles even keep McCoy Vick should just run it every play.

Mike Vick the best RB in the league with an 8.2 average.

How much of these stats take into account turn overs? what about points off turnovers? Lawfirm has an X factor which is Zero turnovers. 4YPC + zero turnovers = one of the better backs in the league.

Hes sucking today too, 2tds 4ypc. We should let riddly run it some more, hes averaging like 10ypc right? I know i saw him run it twice, but he doesnt show on the stat sheet because he lost yards on both of those runs.

Ill keep Lawfirm and a steady 3-4 yards a carry and no turnovers thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He's mediocre. I've already seen him fall into tackles a couple times today.

He rarely makes negative yardage and doesn't fumble.

But NE's offense could benefit with a runner who actually draws attention and doesn;t just eke out yardage riding the coat-tails of an elite passing game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

He's a good back. Takes care of the ball, gets tough yards and rarely gets tackled for a loss. There's nothing wrong with our backfield. Cap money is best spent elsewhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

14 for 44 does not take any pressure off Brady.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Boy he sucks - hurt us today. We should just cut our losses and release him tomorrow...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]14 for 44 does not take any pressure off Brady.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Blocking by the backs does though. That's as much BJGE's job as much as running. How people can complain about the running game on a team that's pass oriented is beyond me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks : Blocking by the backs does though. That's as much BJGE's job as much as running. How people can complain about the running game on a team that's pass oriented is beyond me.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Probably because there are "run Benny more" threads posted ad nauseum here. 

Then people actually watch the game and see a guy who really doesn't merit getting the ball over Hernandez, Welker, Branch, or Gronk. 

You earn your reps here. If Benny were lighting it up, NE would probably run more often.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks : Probably because there are "run Benny more" threads posted ad nauseum here.  Then people actually watch the game and see a guy who really doesn't merit getting the ball over Hernandez, Welker, Branch, or Gronk.  You earn your reps here. If Benny were lighting it up, NE would probably run more often.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

This was the reason for my post, as you would see from my original post.

BJGE is mediocre at BEST. And the reality is that he probably ranks in the bottom third of RBs in the league, bottom half for sure. When I say he sux I mean we should get better at this position. If you are happy having someone mediocre just because he doesn't fumble, then that's you not me. I disagree. 

Having a decent RB could go a long way towards helping our offense. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

average, but doesn't fumble and is a decent blocker.. definately not a homerun threat or much of a factor catching passes out of the backfield.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks : This was the reason for my post, as you would see from my original post. BJGE is mediocre at BEST. And the reality is that he probably ranks in the bottom third of RBs in the league, bottom half for sure. When I say he sux I mean we should get better at this position. If you are happy having someone mediocre just because he doesn't fumble, then that's you not me. I disagree.  Having a decent RB could go a long way towards helping our offense. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

Don't agree. But I don't hold the pink hat attitude that a team can afford to have pro bowl players at every position. 4 yds per carry. He ranks in the middle for total yds which isn't bad for a back on a passing team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]
    In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks : No one is mistaking him for Adrian Petersen. Just saying he is excellent at maximizing his skill and value to the team. To say he sucks is ignorance to the max. Christ, the guy leads all running backs in the HISTORY OF THE GAME for most carries at the start of a career without a fumble...and run for 4.2 a carry while at it, without having the 50 yard runs to bloat the average. That is pretty damn good, even if it's not sexy.

Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

-

Well said my friend.  I agree completely.

This is a poorly advised, a sorry, and a wrong headed thread.  There's one in every crowd.

Thanks for telling it straight, NY-Pats-Fan4, and correcting the record.

Nuff said.  End of story.

_

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Did I forget to mention we're on our third string center and Brady wasn't sacked?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks : - Well said my friend.  I agree completely. This is a poorly advised, a sorry, and a wrong headed thread.  There's one in every crowd. Thanks for telling it straight, NY-Pats-Fan4, and correcting the record. Nuff said.  End of story. _
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

it not just one in the crowd, There is a very vocal majority here hating on benny because he ONLY gets 4 a carry and never breaks off anything for 50+

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks : it not just one in the crowd, There is a very vocal majority here hating on benny because he ONLY gets 4 a carry and never breaks off anything for 50+
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

So he sucks because he's not exciting?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks : So he sucks because he's not exciting?

He sucks because he should be doing better in a Pass first offense where the defense primarily prepares to stop Brady and the offensive threats. 

I seriously doubt any team waste film time watching BJGE's runs preparing against us. Not only does he have a mediocre carry average, but he does so in our offense where he should be benefitting. Hell even Woodhead has a better average. Woodhead averages 5.1 in career, and outperformed on carry average to BJGE both last year and this year. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis sucks : So he sucks because he's not exciting?

I didnt say that, I love benny, look at my posts, If im having running troubles im calling the law firm of Ben, Jarvis, Green, and Ellis

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

His job with Brady as QB (as I see it) is to get first downs, short yardage TD's and keep defenses honest.... while always falling forward and NEVER EVER give up the ball

He DOES that... pretty good too.

With Brady, we don't really need a superstar RB. We need what we have. Dependable, hard running, no nonsense, pick up the tough yards, and score from a couple yards out.

Wasn't he 1st in TD's last season???

I didn't even think of the OP as a fantasy player. I'll never understand that foolishness and wish it would go away entirely. Who cares? I guess at 45 I'm not the target audience.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Solid, and ran well today.  I like him.