ben jarvis green-elliS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

ben jarvis green-elliS

i thought he looked faster and shiftier tonight than he did last year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: ben jarvis green-elliS

Ya, he looked damn solid. He got his chance last year and now runs with the confidence of a veteran.

He's on a tendered contract ending after this season?

Put him on the same list as Welker as those I'd like to see re-signed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

He looks like he trimmed down a bit from last year. I'm not sure, but I would say he's dropped 5 or 10 lbs. He looks quicker and shiftier, with same power. perhaps its just another year in the system and more decisive, but from a physical standpoint, he looks a bit different as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Yea he looked very good last night. The whole running back core looked great.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

when you watch BJGE run you understand why BB likes him so much. He took a few good licks last night & the kid NEVER puts the ball on the ground. Honestly, you like up Bennie's stats last year w/AP, CJ, Hillis, once you add in the 0 fumbles most smart people would choose him as your RB.

Its amazing to think Brady had 4 ints & out starting RB had 0 fumbles all season lasy year.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Good call Killa...that's what I was thinking too...that training program he went through at the boxing facility to work on his foot speed & balnce/body control....I believe he's gonna be a force with Ridley this year...what an awesome backfield the pats will be able to field....keep mixing it up/pounding & wearing down the opposing D with fresh legs & power backs...gonna be DEADLY in the second half of games when D's are completly exhausted after trying to figure out who to stop as Brady cuts them up like a Ginsu knife....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I missed the first half, glad to hear he looks faster/shiftier - that's the only thing (albeit a big one) that keeps this guy from being mentioned with the elite. You can't go wrong with this guy, he doesn't put the ball on the ground, stays low and gets the tough yards...dependable.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: ben jarvis green-elliS:
    Its amazing to think Brady had 4 ints & out starting RB had 0 fumbles all season lasy year.....
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption

To think The Sancheeze had more lost fumbles then brady and and Lawfirm had turnovers combined

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Am glad you guys saw that too!
    I thought I was seeing things

I liked that Ridley picked up the block
    Cannot wait to see Vareen!

But really didn't you know that Sanchez is elite-
    this what Rex does - obver states his guys
    I mean I don't know that Revis is better than Nambi

Lets make this simple even for Rex -
    Elite = HoF a sure thing - and not just coz you
               won a SB. I don't think Big Ben is elite -
                 a gamer - yes - but he isn't the passer
              of a Brady or P Manning (sorry Eli)
          Brees and Rodgers are almost there - not quite.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I heard Manny Pacquiao plays Football when he's training for a big fight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Brady was boxing last year.... he's still slow!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to ben jarvis green-elliS:
    i thought he looked faster and shiftier tonight than he did last year
    Posted by patthepatriot666

i didn't see that. he was rolling thorugh a d-line that looked a little slow last night and outmatched. now woodhead looked like he was steaming. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Love this guy... he took de off-season very seriously... smart thing for him !!!

I think he´s gonna be our #1 back  and i am glad with that... sharing lots of time with woody, Ridley and Vareen.

go pats !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

now lets sign him long term

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

Ridley will surpass him...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

now lets sign him long term
    Posted by natesubs

im not on the long term bandwagon for bjge, hes probably more in shape this year, but he is not a feature back, a breakaway back or a big tough back. teams will not respect him to possibly break a run, making it easier to put their priorities elsewhere. 
     he is a #3 back to me. 
    we have plenty of backs and avg ones are not hard to find.
    ridley offers a lot more than bjge and i'm hoping vereen offers even more than him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The guy rarely gets tackled for negative yards, never drops the ball, can run over people and has shown he can break a big one off when there's enough space in the defense. What the hell else does he have to do to be considered a feature back?!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

He's not that good to be my #1 back...wait for more of ridley...he gives me a 2k11 curtis martin feeln

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Green-Ellis, Woodhead, Ridley, Gronkowski, Hernandez, Ocho, Welker, Branch, Price. Brady has a few toys to play with...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

coulda swore i responded to this thread. anyway, i think IF ridley continues this way, he should be #1 over bjge. faster, more elusive, better out of backfield, more power.. looking forward to see what vereen can be.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

The guy rarely gets tackled for negative yards, never drops the ball, can run over people and has shown he can break a big one off when there's enough space in the defense. What the hell else does he have to do to be considered a feature back?!
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

I agree.

Ridley may turn out to be the real deal, or he may not...time will tell. But Benny is a rock-solid, known quantity, and he looked dammmmned good against the Bucs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

coulda swore i responded to this thread. anyway, i think IF ridley continues this way, he should be #1 over bjge. faster, more elusive, better out of backfield, more power.. looking forward to see what vereen can be.
    Posted by brdbreu

Seriously, your ready to write in Ridley after 2 preseason games vs 2nd and 3rd string defenses?? The things some of you say on these partiots threads are outrageous. Half of Patriots fans are ready to write Mallet in as a HOF QB and Ridley as the next Curtis Martin. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

It's been said, but decisive is the word i'd use to describe what I saw outta lawfirm on Thursday...he'll never posses burner speed, but he reads the creases quickly and commits to his lane, usually with good results.  I'm not as sold on Ridley as are others (yet, give him time), but in all this RB group looks to be as deep as any in the league

Sections
Shortcuts