Ben Jarvis Green Ellis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cymbolicnoise. Show cymbolicnoise's posts

Ben Jarvis Green Ellis

I want to see this guy with the first unit. I think Maroney is got great skills as maybe Kevin Faulk replacement. Because he does well running after the catch, I also see that there are not many holes for maroney to run through. I think this offensive line is highly over rated. I think that those rookie that we drafted this year will end being the start.  Sebastian Vollmer and Rich Ohrnberger.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Re: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis

I agree that we should keep BJGE because I love his style of play.  The kid just runs hard.  I would really like to see more of him.  We definitely need to keep the depth we have at running back right now.  Since we don't have a true fullback, I think we keep 3 TEs (Watson, Baker and Thomas) and 5 running backs (Faulk, Maroney, Taylor, Morris and BJGE).  Sounds like a great plan to me.  Keep this kid.  He can be a great backup back for the next few years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

We are going to keep him- he has a role on ST which secures his roster spot.

On top of which, two of our RBs are on the tail end of their careers. One major injury and they are done. BJGE is young.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

Sorry, but what about cutting Sammy Morris? I don´t think that he´s a safe bet to make the team. Too injury prone and BJGE seems to be a younger version of him.