Ben Roethlisberger Hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Ben Roethlisberger Hurt?

"Big Ben" has admitted to having had a "little tear" in the rotator cuff in his passing arm, since last November. Obviously, this is cause for concern for Steeler fans. Roethlisberger also stated that he has spoken with hold out WR, Mike Wallace...and expects him to be coming to camp soon: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/roethlisberger-not-worried-about-little-tear-in-rotator-cuff-647119/?p=0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Ben Roethlisberger Hurt?

Who cares?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Should've got it repaired. Why keep playing and make it worse?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think I just saw the Browns D drool. Beating the Steelers for them is right up there with the Jests beating us. I'd think that saying something like that makes you a target. I bet he gets that shoulder driven in the ground a few times this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to "Re: Ben Roethlisberger Hurt?":
    Thank God his rape stick is OK. Posted by tcal2-
    Wow. Shockingly inappropriate. Totally hilarious. Rape stick? Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Ben Roethlisberger Hurt?:
    Thank God his rape stick is OK.
    Posted by tcal2-

Okay, Im probably going to hell fo falling out of my chair laughing at this!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He's 30. The wear and tear is starting to show. I don't see BR being one of these guys who is still good at 36. He's too much of a lummox.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Thank God his rape stick is OK.
    Posted by tcal2-

No surprise. After all, they probably don't call him "Big Ben" for nothing.

LOL!!!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Check this poll out: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=144003

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: Ben Roethlisberger Hurt? : Okay, Im probably going to hell fo falling out of my chair laughing at this!
    Posted by TFB12

No worries, we can talk Pats when I get there also.

Seriously though, it would be like saying lets go rock climbing and then using a supporting rope that has a slight tear....no worries it will repair itself if we jsut keep using it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Ol' Ben has taken a beating these last couple of years.  If someone catches him right he will be done.  If he were to go down how long does it take to come back from an injury like this?  In baseball you can come back the next year but you are pretty ineffective.  Didn't Brees go through something like this?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

No one should wish that kind of misfortune on anyone, but since the Steelers are hated around here, this is good news. The Pats don't even play them this year....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Baby Ben Boo Boo. Every year it's the same with him. he has a bad game and he lets everybody know he has a boo boo. So now he's already whining just in case he has some issues.  How many other qb s let the the world know when they have a ding. shut up Ben. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

If he's hurt now, imagine how he will feel in December after 14 NFL games. Thank goodness he is a big guy because he takes a beating...

Also-thanks to those who copied TCal's comment - downright hilarious. too bad it got removed...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Correct me if I am wrong; this means that Roethlisburger has had injuries to his shoulder, ankle and rotator cuff all in the last two years. I guess being mobile and throwing outside the pocket is not all its cracked up to be. Does Cinnci have legitimate shot at winning the AFC North? Still think the Ravens are the class of that division, but you never know......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Sure, the rapestick thing was funny, but Babe should get honorable mention for working in a "lummox" blast.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

lummox and pedantric your not allowed to use here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Ol' Ben has taken a beating these last couple of years.  If someone catches him right he will be done.  If he were to go down how long does it take to come back from an injury like this?  In baseball you can come back the next year but you are pretty ineffective.  Didn't Brees go through something like this?
    Posted by garytx

Going through that now      8 months at best  , but that is to be a an automation sales engineer ( ie  driving and observing) have to wonder about being an NFL QB!

PS: in regards to the Rape Stick... rotator cuff is a problem for the missionary position! Pretty much have to have a willing and cooperative partner!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Has anyone taken more hits in the NFL than this guy? Guy even fell of his motorcycle...it's not even his face anymore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

When is he not hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts