Ben Roethlisberger's latest details

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toedipus. Show toedipus's posts

Ben Roethlisberger's latest details

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_676653.html

I live here in Pittsburgh. Not all the details seem to be getting in the national reports. Judge for yourself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Ben Roethlisberger's latest details

In Response to Ben Roethlisberger's latest details:
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_676653.html I live here in Pittsburgh. Not all the details seem to be getting in the national reports. Judge for yourself.
    Posted by toedipus

With these facts, I don't understand the reluctance to prosecute.  The cops should have been busted too.  If this were Brady, I couldn't root for him anymore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

ruthless burger is a real sicko. and his bodyguards keeping the victim's friends away makes it sound planned almost
    . how many more times has this happened/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

This is the way sexual assaults get prosecuted these days...ala Elliot Spitzer...no charges, just relentless smearing in the media...leaks of information and innuendo on a regular basis...new accusers surfacing like clock-work.  Make him a pariah.   Take his fame, wreck his career, and make his life, though "free"...miserable.  He'll become an exile in his profession.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Ben Roethlisberger's latest details:
    This is the way sexual assaults get prosecuted these days...ala Elliot Spitzer...no charges, just relentless smearing in the media...leaks of information and innuendo on a regular basis...new accusers surfacing like clock-work.  Make him a pariah.   Take his fame, wreck his career, and make his life, though "free"...miserable.  He'll become an exile in his profession.
    Posted by krismk

So you believe this report is false?  Spitzer wasn't accused of any assault (that I recall), he just used hookers.  So I'm not sure how this relates to that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

What a degenerate. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

In Response to Re: Ben Roethlisberger's latest details : So you believe this report is false?  Spitzer wasn't accused of any assault (that I recall), he just used hookers.  So I'm not sure how this relates to that?
    Posted by Muzwell

No, I believe we have lazy DA's and Judges who cut deals and leave justice to the media...an "imperfect system" is an understatement.  My point about Spitzer was how the case was handled...it wasn't.  No charges despite a truck-load of evidence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

That article is disturbing. He really sounds like a sociopath. We're also seeing the word "rape" used a lot the last few days. Also, remember the hospital report that said she was "lacerated, bruised and bleeding in her genit@l area"?

I wonder how many more woman he'll tourture before he gets what's coming to him?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Was Tiger involved?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

You know he did It and AGAIN got away w/ it Most likley he paid them off

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

PLEASE don't lump Tiger in with this guy.  Because Tiger is unfaithful, but not a serial rapist.  Which is as low as you can go in my book.  If the Steelers keep him, shame on them.  He is "sorry" in sooooooooooooooo many ways.  The entourage having a state trooper and another policeman on it is a travesty.  The trooper better be fired, and the other guy as well.  They knowingly participated in the isolation of this girl with the intent of allowing him to do what he did.  This makes me SICK.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

watch him get traded to oakland or buffalo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Dave~ you're right I was joking (as usual) Tiger messed up but he's no rapist.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Ben Roethlisberger's latest details : No, I believe we have lazy DA's and Judges who cut deals and leave justice to the media...an "imperfect system" is an understatement.  My point about Spitzer was how the case was handled...it wasn't.  No charges despite a truck-load of evidence.
    Posted by krismk

I agree the system works best if you have a lot of dough, no doubt.  Frankly in a case like this though, the accused has almost as much to fear from public opinion.  At least in terms of his livelihood, if not his freedom.   

I'm of two minds on Spitzer.  On the one hand, his political ambitions were ruined and his life made hell, at least for a while.  And he deserved it if only because he's a hypocrite in that he had prosecuted people involved in prostitution.  On the other hand, it's kind of a victimless crime and as with Tiger Woods, I don't really care about who people choose to sleep with. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Was Tiger involved?
    Posted by HRK103

Harley you have your facts wrong, Tiger was NOT involved, but there may be video evidence that Rothlessbunger brought in a large chocolate cake with a file in it to O.J. Simpson. This could explain the cut on her private parts. I look into Ruthlessberger's eyes and I see O.J.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Ben Roethlisberger's latest details : I agree the system works best if you have a lot of dough, no doubt.  Frankly in a case like this though, the accused has almost as much to fear from public opinion.  At least in terms of his livelihood, if not his freedom.    I'm of two minds on Spitzer.  On the one hand, his political ambitions were ruined and his life made hell, at least for a while.  And he deserved it if only because he's a hypocrite in that he had prosecuted people involved in prostitution.  On the other hand, it's kind of a victimless crime and as with Tiger Woods, I don't really care about who people choose to sleep with. 
    Posted by Muzwell

Maybe the vast majority of politicians have committed some form of sex or other scandal, and the powers-that-be blackmail them into submission.  When one of the politicians upsets the powers-that-be (Spitzer, Blago, Massa, etc.), the dirt is revealed, and they are assassinated in the court of public opinion.  Has Blago gone to trial?  Who really controls the FBI and DoJ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

I have always thought there was something creepy about Big Ben... I couldn't put my finger on it, and got a lot of grief from co-workers when I said it years ago.. of course, they thought I was biased because I was a Patriot fan.. which has absolutely nothing to do with it.. not being able to articulate what I felt, I would say he looked "smelly".. ok.. made no sense at all, I know..

Now, looking back at that.. I feel that I just had a sense that something wasn't right with him.. he's an absolute creep.. and this pisses me off that he just gets away with it..

Call it womans intuition?? I don't know.. ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

He's got to get suspended.  The NFL will look real bad if he gets off with a lecture from the commish.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

guy is bad news....hopefully the Steelers & the NFL step on this slimeball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

If you're Roethlisberger, how many "incidents" does it take before you grow the eff up and realize you have a problem with alcohol or understanding that your status as a pro football player isn't a license to abuse women?  None of my friends spent time at 28 y.o. trying to pick up drunk teenage college girls, and if they did I'm pretty sure they would have been ridiculed.  Maybe Ben likes being a drunken misogynist and will never change, and I wouldn't blame the Steelers for unloading this guy since he seems intent on embarrasing the franchise.  

I would say the same thing about any current Patriots player, this isn't Steelers hating.       

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Ben Roethlisberger's latest details : No, I believe we have lazy DA's and Judges who cut deals and leave justice to the media...an "imperfect system" is an understatement.  My point about Spitzer was how the case was handled...it wasn't.  No charges despite a truck-load of evidence.
    Posted by krismk

I've often heard that DAs will take on cases that can be proven "without a doubt"; especially in high profile cases like these - because it can further their careers down the line.

The woman wrote a letter saying she didn't want the DA to prosecute. If she chooses NOT to testify - it makes the case weak from a legal standpoint. Plus, the DA said that the woman's own testimony was conflicting at times; which creates its own problems too.

I recall their are some posters who are lawyers.....what's the delio?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Another one! He "allegedly" forced his hand down a womans skirt...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/16/gbi-documents-contain-evidence-of-another-roethlisberger-allegation/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

watch him get traded to oakland or buffalo
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Traded to Oakland would seriously be funny.  I like it!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Ben Roethlisberger's latest details:
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_676653.html I live here in Pittsburgh. Not all the details seem to be getting in the national reports. Judge for yourself.
    Posted by toedipus

I had a strong suspicion that rapelisberger was exactly this type of scummbag. Read some history on this slimeball and you'll find that this is exactly how he operated in college.

Notice how his handlers are smart enough to include several local and state cops in his entourage. They know how exactly how to destroy evidence and which evidence needs disappear, to protect their employer. No doubt in my mind that they were behind the restroom sanitization before the CSIs got there. That was no coincidence. Most college bars I've been in, the restrooms haven't been cleaned in months but this one apparently was sanitized that same night? Come on, man!

Trust me. I was a criminal defense attorney for many years. If you think that cops would never mess with evidence, you're watching too many cops shows on TV. "Off duty" is irrelevant. Legally, cops are never off duty.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

If Tom Brady was in this same situation I would still be calling this guy a dirt bag and I would not be able to cheer for him anymore. It is pretty clear at this point that Big Ben is a big rapist and to be honest it seemed to me like the police down there dropped the ball big time. They didnt even go after his DNA....someone got paid off IMO

Sections
Shortcuts