Ben Watson has more TD catches than Randy Moss.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Ben Watson has more TD catches than Randy Moss.

Thats a fun fact to chew on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Ben Watson has more TD catches than Randy Moss.

Here's another:

The Pats have so many effective offensive weapons that, no matter which one you try to take away, there's always another one to beat you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

In Response to Ben Watson has more TD catches than Randy Moss.:
    Thats a fun fact to chew on.
    Posted by HipHopHooray

Here is one more:

Eating mercury thermometers can cause brain damage. Sorry you did know that before you ate 12.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

It's not Moss' fault - he was missed wide open twice today...

What's more interesting is that Champ Bailey was put on Wes Welker in crunch time, which says something about the role he plays in the Pats' offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

I have watched the recordings of the games later in the weeks and I have to tell you, Moss Looks Tired, he cant open that Sprint anymore for more that 8 yards, and he is not running the long routes with any zip!  I wonder if he really is hurt and they just play him anyway?  Or maybe he just cant cut the Mustard, while the team Holds the Mayo. And why is there no Meat running up the middle?  The defense for New England has played better than expected, but the offense is not scoring on the drives, hell we can all see that...... I think its time to bench a few people or give them a time out in the locker room, I just dont see the Pats as tough enough anymore, they must use the force to get tougher. Get mean, Nasty, wanna smack the other team all over the field. I dont know my brain hurts, omg those red sox, wheres mommy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Ben Watson has more TD catches than Randy Moss.:
    I have watched the recordings of the games later in the weeks and I have to tell you, Moss Looks Tired, he cant open that Sprint anymore for more that 8 yards, and he is not running the long routes with any zip!  I wonder if he really is hurt and they just play him anyway?  Or maybe he just cant cut the Mustard, while the team Holds the Mayo. And why is there no Meat running up the middle?  The defense for New England has played better than expected, but the offense is not scoring on the drives, hell we can all see that...... I think its time to bench a few people or give them a time out in the locker room, I just dont see the Pats as tough enough anymore, they must use the force to get tougher. Get mean, Nasty, wanna smack the other team all over the field. I dont know my brain hurts, omg those red sox, wheres mommy
    Posted by MudCityManglers

You must have missed the play where Moss sprinted wide open into the endzone and was overthrown...

Or the two forced fumbles today?  Or when Moreno stumbled off of the field clearly shook up by a Brandon McGowan hit?  Or the other forced fumble that was blown dead because forward progress was stopped for one microsecond?

Sections
Shortcuts