6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Bengals Breaking Though in Philly; Chance to Knock pitt out of playoffs

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

reporting someone on here is just childish, plus i dont think BDC should take kindly to another team's fan coming on to a BDC board and reporting a fan of the team this forum was made for.

[/QUOTE]

they might if he spews personal attacks name calling and homophobic slurs-all of which he has done on this thread alone

no need for it whoever u root for - its something i rarely engage in and nowhere near that level

[/QUOTE]

im not for any type of homophopic slurs and such on here, so on that we agree.....i just dont see a reason to report someone. if the person is really that bad on here, he will get banned eventually.

[/QUOTE]

sox,
    my experience the last 2 years tells me otherwise.

i see zero accountability by posters themselves, by others in the community or by bdc for, and in response to, individuals behavior, no matter how untenable, egregious or longstanding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Whenever people in Pittsburgh found out I was a Pats fan, they would scowl and talk about how they hated the Pats or Tom Brady or Belichick.    Some women were the worst.  

I would say, as Jints said, "Why,  New England isn't even in your division.  Shouldn't you be hating on Baltimore or Cincy?"  

Then ofcourse they would talk about how they cheated and should have astericks put next to their SB titles.  So I would say that the whole Spy Gate fiasco was something that the uninformed, jealous fans of other teams cling on to to make themselves feel better about their own teams.  

I'd also ask them,  "Is it because NE is one of the teams that stands in the way of Steelers superiority?"

Everyone I met said they hated the Pats.   

I would tell them that I didn't hate the Steelers,  just their fans.  Then laugh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Whether Pittsburgh or Cincy makes the playoffs may well be determined by the head to head match-up coming up between the two teams in Pittsburgh, a week from Sunday. The Steelers play @ Dallas this Sunday, before finishing the season with Cincy and Cleveland, at home.

The Bengals have a tougher schedule, in that they have to play the Steelers on the road, and the Ravens at home, in their final two games. Last nights' win at Philly was one they had to have. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Responding to salcon:

I'm not interested in interacting with people like that and most people on this board would rather the board didn't have to deal with people who are here only to provoke and antagonize.

This is our board, our season, our experience.  We want to have stimulating discussions about what's going on with our team.  Trolls offer nothing to any of my threads except intentional disruption.  Its really childish but as much as you expose and belittle them as such, they beligerently and provocatively hang around for more.

I can't imagine your experience in Pittsburgh compares to jintsy the tool.  anyway its my right to tell someone not to antagonize my thread.  If they don't respect that... They get what they deserve.... IMO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Responding to salcon:

I'm not interested in interacting with people like that and most people on this board would rather the board didn't have to deal with people who are here only to provoke and antagonize.

This is our board, our season, our experience.  We want to have stimulating discussions about what's going on with our team.  Trolls offer nothing to any of my threads except intentional disruption.  Its really childish but as much as you expose and belittle them as such, they beligerently and provocatively hang around for more.

I can't imagine your experience in Pittsburgh compares to jintsy the tool.  anyway its my right to tell someone not to antagonize my thread.  If they don't respect that... They get what they deserve.... IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree.  I think people like Jints, Leon and their ilk are here only to troll, disrupt and antagonize.  They obviously get some kind of perverse pleasure from it.  If we still had an ignore button I would use it on them but sometimes when skimming through a thread I inadvertently read one of their idiotic posts.  I have to try and be more carefull in the future.  But my experience in Pitt just reinforced my belief that there is definitely alot of Pats envy out there.

When you've been this good for this long it's only natural for that to be.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

snitch? now who are you supposed to be-tupac?this ain't the mean streets it's an internet football forum

Would you rather I call you a tattletale instead?

Whatever name you prefer, filing abuse reports against your fellow posters is lame. It should be beneath you

You admitted in this thread to doing it three times. I suspect youve done it dozens of other times as well

Suit yourself, but not cool at all

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

snitch? now who are you supposed to be-tupac?this ain't the mean streets it's an internet football forum

Would you rather I call you a tattletale instead?

Whatever name you prefer, filing abuse reports against your fellow posters is lame. It should be beneath you

You admitted in this thread to doing it three times. I suspect youve done it dozens of other times as well

Suit yourself, but not cool at all

[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from a low-life troll like him?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

come on sal-u got more brains than to lump me with the jets guys as i said above

Youre right. Lumping you together with the Jets trolls is unfair. Theyre way different than you are 

As far as we know, PhatRex and Leon never snitched on anybody...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whenever people in Pittsburgh found out I was a Pats fan, they would scowl and talk about how they hated the Pats or Tom Brady or Belichick.    Some women were the worst.  

I would say, as Jints said, "Why,  New England isn't even in your division.  Shouldn't you be hating on Baltimore or Cincy?"  

Then ofcourse they would talk about how they cheated and should have astericks put next to their SB titles.  So I would say that the whole Spy Gate fiasco was something that the uninformed, jealous fans of other teams cling on to to make themselves feel better about their own teams.  

I'd also ask them,  "Is it because NE is one of the teams that stands in the way of Steelers superiority?"

Everyone I met said they hated the Pats.   

I would tell them that I didn't hate the Steelers,  just their fans.  Then laugh.

[/QUOTE]

hear ya, agree with your analyis, you hate your nemesis and or teh team that most stands in the way, especially pernnially

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Responding to salcon:

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree.  I think people like Jints, Leon and their ilk are here only to troll, disrupt and antagonize.  They obviously get some kind of perverse pleasure from it.  If we still had an ignore button I would use it on them but sometimes when skimming through a thread I inadvertently read one of their idiotic posts.  I have to try and be more carefull in the future.  But my experience in Pitt just reinforced my belief that there is definitely alot of Pats envy out there.

When you've been this good for this long it's only natural for that to be.

[/QUOTE]

salcon,

re:

I think people like Jints, Leon and their ilk are here only to troll, disrupt and antagonize."

you could easily remove those names and insert a group of patriot fan bdc posters who continuously commit pat fan hate on other pat fans regularly (for years).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whether Pittsburgh or Cincy makes the playoffs may well be determined by the head to head match-up coming up between the two teams in Pittsburgh, a week from Sunday. The Steelers play @ Dallas this Sunday, before finishing the season with Cincy and Cleveland, at home.

The Bengals have a tougher schedule, in that they have to play the Steelers on the road, and the Ravens at home, in their final two games. Last nights' win at Philly was one they had to have. 

[/QUOTE]

yes i agree tex the biggest factor at the moment is that game, howver pitt losses elsewhere and cincy beating balt could make it inconsequential.

Sections
Shortcuts