BENGALS-CHARGERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

BENGALS-CHARGERS

Ok, fellow Pats' fans....help me out, I am tired from shoveling.

We want the Chargers to win, correct?  No way we can catch them for a number #2 seed, so lets just go for a 3?

Correct?

Thanks in advance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: BENGALS-CHARGERS

In Response to BENGALS-CHARGERS:
    Ok, fellow Pats' fans....help me out, I am tired from shoveling. We want the Chargers to win, correct?  No way we can catch them for a number #2 seed, so lets just go for a 3? Correct? Thanks in advance.
    Posted by Jaxxon

There's still a way to get the #2 seed.  I'm cheering for the Bengals.

The way I see it:
    If the Bengals win they go to 10-4.  Chargers fall to 10-4
    Then you just hope one or both teams lose in the final two weeks of the season.

This way the #2 and #3 seeds would BOTH be in play.

If the Chargers win, they essentially win the #2 seed.  I don't see the Chargers winning today and losing the last two games of the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Go Bengals! If the Chargers lose today and lose next week against the Titans, which is very possible, the door would be open. We would need the Bengals to lose to the Jets the final week. I know it's not likely but hope is still alive!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: BENGALS-CHARGERS:
    Go Bengals! If the Chargers lose today and lose next week against the Titans, which is very possible, the door would be open. We would need the Bengals to lose to the Jets the final week. I know it's not likely but hope is still alive!!
    Posted by jam757

That's the idea!

Bengals win today, Bengals and Chargers would both be 10-4.

Chargers would still face a Titans team that's still playing for a wild card spot next week.

The Bengals would face a Jets team in Week 17 that hopefully beats the Colts so they're still in the hunt.

If they're all 11-5, then we can look at tiebreakers and hope for the best.

Sections
Shortcuts