Bengals to be featured on 2013 Hard Knocks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Bengals to be featured on 2013 Hard Knocks

Thoughts? Anybody planning on watching it this year? I'm happy that a team agreed to do the show regardless of who it is; looks like HBO was having trouble finding an interested team!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9389548/cincinnati-bengals-featured-hbo-hard-knocks-according-reports

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Bengals to be featured on 2013 Hard Knocks

So I'm watching Craig Ferguson the other night and he's got Jonah Hill on and, apparently, there was a group in the audience visiting from Cincinnatti, so Craig asks Jonah if he's ever been to Cincinnatti and he gets this wonderful deadpan look on his face -- pauses excruciatingly -- and says, simply:

"No.

It doesn't really translate on the page, but take my word for it . . .   it was pretty funny.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks for posting CaptainZ, I had not seen or heard of this news yet.  The Bengals are pretty boring but the show is amazing so yeah, I will watch it.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thoughts? Anybody planning on watching it this year? I'm happy that a team agreed to do the show regardless of who it is; looks like HBO was having trouble finding an interested team!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9389548/cincinnati-bengals-featured-hbo-hard-knocks-according-reports

Now THAT is a distraction.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is a distraction.  What's funny is there hasn't been much reported about who will be on Hard Knocks this season, but Tebow joining the Pat was instant, huge media coverage both sporting news and non sporting news.  It's a circus, I tell ya!  It's just amazing how much juice Tim Tebow has with the media.

Sections
Shortcuts