Benjamin Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Benjamin Brady

In case anyone cares: http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/12/18/gisele-bundchen-and-tom-brady-name-son-benjamin/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Benjamin Brady

Sweet, my name's Benjamin lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Son of the Right Hand.

I know it actually translates to "favored son", but its literal translation is pretty interesting considering his father has one of the greatest right arms in the NFL. Maybe there is some foreshadowing here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

I won't even lie, I was excited to find out what it is. I like it -- traditional but not boring. Ben Brady has a nice ring to it. And maybe one day he'll have some actual rings, if he can play ball like his dad. Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Brady plays for B.B. and now has a B.B.!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Does this mean Tom will now be throwing more to Watson?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from STP43FAN. Show STP43FAN's posts

Would Have Preferred McNair Delhomme Brady

Ben Brady is too Ben Coates-y.  McNair Delhomme Brady would have been funnier given that Brady babies have always arrived with the Titans and the Panthers have been on New England's preseason or regular season slates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Nice it's all about the Benjamins.

Ben Jamin  Brady

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Vote of confidence for Ben Watson

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

A Catholic giving his son a Hebrew name. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

In Response to Re: Benjamin Brady:
    Posted by K-max
    thought he would go with ben-jarvus Ellis BRADY. or my other suggestion of shabazz muhammed kareem brady. oh well, cant win it all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpianoman17. Show redsoxpianoman17's posts

In Response to Re: Benjamin Brady : thought he would go with ben-jarvus Ellis BRADY. or my other suggestion of shabazz muhammed kareem brady. oh well, cant win it all.
    Posted by bubbazilla

So is Tom a Yankee fan?  What is with the hat?  Did he forget what city he played for?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Welcome to earth Benjamin Brady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangoman. Show Mangoman's posts

I think the TB on his hat stands for Tom Brady, not Tampa Bay.  I guess it's a new marketing ploy for ole Tom to make a few bucks.  (Like he needs 'em)
    Tiger also wears a cap with a distinctive Tiger Woods logo.  Apparently there's an opportunity for these guys to franchise themselves and cash in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

Does this mean Tom will now be throwing more to Watson?
    Posted by Yapple

Hope so.  David Thomas was making a pretty fair living catching passes from Drew Brees.  We need more Ben Watson in the offense.  Why did we release this guy (Thomas)? 

Anyways, nice name and the BB initial thing is just too coincidental.  At least he didn't name the child Bill. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by K-max

Well, I'm irish and my first name is David.  So whatever.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpianoman17. Show redsoxpianoman17's posts

I think the TB on his hat stands for Tom Brady, not Tampa Bay.  I guess it's a new marketing ploy for ole Tom to make a few bucks.  (Like he needs 'em) Tiger also wears a cap with a distinctive Tiger Woods logo.  Apparently there's an opportunity for these guys to franchise themselves and cash in.
    Posted by mangoman

I mean the pic with him wearing a NYY hat

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by K-max

So what, there are alot of Catholics with Hebrew names. WTheF kinda thing is that to say? What is a Catholic name anyway? I've never seen a name in a baby book derived from the Catholic faith.

Sections
Shortcuts