BenJarvis Green Ellis Nickname....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

BenJarvis Green Ellis Nickname....

B. Gellis.  if he goes national spotlight, this should be his name.  all his doubters can now....B. Gellis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: BenJarvis Green Ellis Nickname....

How about "UnderUsed".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Doesn't the team call him "Law Firm"? Why not just use that?

I really hope he does light it up this year and give us another speedy threat. He looked great in his limited role last season. I hope he takes the time to learn from Faulk and Taylor and emerge has another passing threat in the backfield. Then we can start using terms like "laying down the law".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

How about Practice Squad? Isn't the limit for having a Practice squad 4 players?? Ben,Jarvis,Green and Ellis that's 4,and for those who don't think thats where he'll be playing this year check out the other backs on the Roster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostOfLombardi. Show GhostOfLombardi's posts

In Response to Re: BenJarvis Green Ellis Nickname....:
    [QUOTE]Doesn't the team call him "Law Firm"? Why not just use that? I really hope he does light it up this year and give us another speedy threat. He looked great in his limited role last season. I hope he takes the time to learn from Faulk and Taylor and emerge has another passing threat in the backfield. Then we can start using terms like "laying down the law".
    Posted by mjxg[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't the Lawfirm be 'Representin'?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

People are too high on this kid. He might not even make the team this year. He was decent in his role last year but he did nothing to suggest that he would "light it up" this year. This guy might not even make the team and you guys are talking like he is the starter. Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris Kevin Faulk, and Lawrence Maroney are all ahead of this kid on teh depth chart so the only way he see's game time is if someone gets hurt. I would much rather see our investment in Maroney turn out this year by him doing well then rooting for this kid. Mike Mayock was at training camp this week and said he thinks Maroney is primed for a break out season. He said "he has never looed so good since being drafted" He said that he is hitting the holes with a force and confidence and not dancing as much. I would rather root for our former 1st round pick then some guy who barely played last year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]People are too high on this kid. He might not even make the team this year. He was decent in his role last year but he did nothing to suggest that he would "light it up" this year. This guy might not even make the team and you guys are talking like he is the starter. Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris Kevin Faulk, and Lawrence Maroney are all ahead of this kid on teh depth chart so the only way he see's game time is if someone gets hurt. I would much rather see our investment in Maroney turn out this year by him doing well then rooting for this kid. Mike Mayock was at training camp this week and said he thinks Maroney is primed for a break out season. He said "he has never looed so good since being drafted" He said that he is hitting the holes with a force and confidence and not dancing as much. I would rather root for our former 1st round pick then some guy who barely played last year.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE] not very impressive.

http://boston.stats.com/fb/playerstats.asp?id=9039&team=17&page=logs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]People are too high on this kid. He might not even make the team this year. He was decent in his role last year but he did nothing to suggest that he would "light it up" this year. This guy might not even make the team and you guys are talking like he is the starter. Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris Kevin Faulk, and Lawrence Maroney are all ahead of this kid on teh depth chart so the only way he see's game time is if someone gets hurt. I would much rather see our investment in Maroney turn out this year by him doing well then rooting for this kid. Mike Mayock was at training camp this week and said he thinks Maroney is primed for a break out season. He said "he has never looed so good since being drafted" He said that he is hitting the holes with a force and confidence and not dancing as much. I would rather root for our former 1st round pick then some guy who barely played last year.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but Maroney doesn't have a cool rockin' nickname.

Maybe he could be Laura Firm.Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

How about "waiver wire" because that's where he'll end up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Best line about him: during Jets-Pats broadcast, Greg Buttle, when first hearing his name called, said "is that one person?"...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Sybil?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

With all due respect, I really disagree. I have seen this kid play in college and in preseason last year- didn't you watch him during the RS last year?

The kid really has a nose for the hole, he's got a knack for sensing where the hole is going to open. He has great speed and very good lateral motion. You can't teach that.

Sections
Shortcuts