BenJarvus Green-Ellis...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

BenJarvus Green-Ellis...

Awesome game...27 carries of decisive power running.

Thanks, Bill O'Brien.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis...

Green-Ellis....the ANTI - L.Maroney

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I loved every minute of it.  He played his heart and guts out today. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to BenJarvus Green-Ellis...:
    [QUOTE]Awesome game...27 carries of decisive power running. Thanks, Bill O'Brien.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Can we please stop the Ridley is God stuff now.  Not yet he isn't.  BJGEs the man.  Major reason the Pats won today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

And he's not even as good as Ridley

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to BenJarvus Green-Ellis...:
    [QUOTE]Awesome game...27 carries of decisive power running. Thanks, Bill O'Brien.

Big time difference maker today. Great game for The Firm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BenJarvus Green-Ellis... : Can we please stop the Ridley is God stuff now.  Not yet he isn't.  BJGEs the man.  Major reason the Pats won today.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Don't tell brdbreu He's still lobbying for Ridley to start.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

You stole my thread title!! I've been lobbying for Benny to get 20 plus carries a game since last year, A clock killing run game limits the (sacks 5 today) and deflection int's,

I also mentioned Ridley might have been getting better holes then Benny the past 2 weeks. We were running him in different sets and teams had no film on him(suprise element) which lead to what he himself said, "The biggest holes I've seen in my life"

Ridley was stuffed hard today.

BJGE was mvp today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Great game by a guy who always seems to fall forward....I hated the way the announcers kept harping on NO FUMBLES; seemed like they were trying to hit him with the announcer jinx...didn't work!!!!Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Big game by Benny today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Benny did run well today, he was the difference in the game. Ridley really struggled picking the right hole to run into today, hopefully that will be the exception and not the rule for him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

BJGE is harder to tackle than Ridley. A lot of those runs were  5 or 6 yards of pure grunt work.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Great game by a guy who always seems to fall forward....I hated the way the announcers kept harping on NO FUMBLES; seemed like they were trying to hit him with the announcer jinx...didn't work!!!!
    Posted by rainbowroosie[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was holding my breath, too. Then a minute later, they followed that one up by talking about how Ghost hasn't missed a 4th quarter FG in 32 games, the longest streak in the league. I was screming at my TV, telling these guys to S_T_F_U.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

I started Ridley over Green-Ellis today on my fantasy team. I am an idiot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Benny played well today...like what I saw

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Stop with Benny is God as well as Ridley is God. 

This is the Oats.. besides QB... the hot hand touches the ball the most.

I still wanna see Ridley get his touches as he brings more explosion and let Benny knockem back for hard yards.

This backfield has a little of everything...

Great job today by Benny.. I look to see more of the same with 50/50 pass run.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I think BJGE benefits from the competiton Ridley brings.   Any RB wants to be the "feature" back.  Ridley had a very good game last week.  It seemed he was too quick to turn his body on 1st contact today.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

law firm ran tough today.  Sometimes the formation o'brien uses for run plays drives me batty a little, but glad they have committed some plays to the run.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Stop with Benny is God as well as Ridley is God.  This is the Oats.. besides QB... the hot hand touches the ball the most. I still wanna see Ridley get his touches as he brings more explosion and let Benny knockem back for hard yards. This backfield has a little of everything... Great job today by Benny.. I look to see more of the same with 50/50 pass run.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Thing is, no one ever says Benny is God...many just rag on him.

He's never gonna break off 50-yard runs, but he hits the hole hard, breaks tackles like a beast, and protects the ball like it's his baby daughter's virginity.

He deserves more credit than he gets around here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis... : Thing is, no one ever says Benny is God...many just rag on him. He's never gonna break off 50-yard runs, but he hits the hole hard, breaks tackles like a beast, and protects the ball like it's his baby daughter's virginity. He deserves more credit than he gets around here.

Exactly..our rookie has a good game and all of a sudden the "Rildey over BJGE" threads started popping up, run them both, go with the hot hand, but don't discount the job Green Ellis has done for this offense.  He fits what we need perfectly we just don't use him enough.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Thought Benny ran as well as I've ever seen him run today.  Made great, quick decisions and nice sharp cuts to hit the hole fast and with power.  Thought the blocking was pretty good for him too. 

I loved the last drive for the field goal.  That reminded me of the Super Bowl years when the Patriots would control the clock in the fourth quarter and put their opponents in a hopeless situation where there just wasn't enough time for them to come back.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Thought Benny ran as well as I've ever seen him run today.  Made great, quick decisions and nice sharp cuts to hit the hole fast and with power.  Thought the blocking was pretty good for him too.  I loved the last drive for the field goal.  That reminded me of the Super Bowl years when the Patriots would control the clock in the fourth quarter and put their opponents in a hopeless situation where there just wasn't enough time for them to come back.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

He did, can't help but wonder if his productivity had anything to do with getting probably the most touches he has ever had. As in the more carrys he gets the better he does GASP!?!?! Pound the rock!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis... : Thing is, no one ever says Benny is God...many just rag on him. He's never gonna break off 50-yard runs, but he hits the hole hard, breaks tackles like a beast, and protects the ball like it's his baby daughter's virginity. He deserves more credit than he gets around here.
    His longest run was 15 yards today, he had a lot of 6 to 10 yard ''tough yards'' runs. This is how you defeat the Jets, ram it down their throats with Law Firm and when they box the LOS Brady will pick them apart.

25. This post has been removed.